Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: I miss DWC

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like

    I miss DWC

    Am I the only one?

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss him too

  3. #3
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't miss him necessarily, I just miss everyone making fun of him.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened to him?

  5. #5
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    what happened to him?
    He wore out his keyboard. He's buying a new one with his advance from his record deal.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the DWC crushing era. So there is no new JI whipping boy?

    ESS-BEE-THREE is not around, who cares where jr128 is... who's left?

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    How's this?

    8 Brunell, Mark QB 6-1 215 40 18 Washington Experienced
    11 Clemens, Kellen QB 6-2 220 27 5 Oregon
    87 Clowney, David WR 6-0 187 25 3 Virginia Tech Explosive
    30 Coleman, Drew CB 5-9 180 27 5 TCU
    34 Cole, Marquice CB 5-10 192 26 2 Northwestern
    38 Conner, John FB 5-11 245 23 R Kentucky Young and Explosive
    89 Cotchery, Jerricho WR 6-0 203 28 7 North Carolina State A number 1 WR
    31 Cromartie, Antonio CB 6-2 210 26 5 Florida State Elite
    86 Cumberland, Jeff TE 6-4 260 23 R Illinois Potentially Elite
    54 Cummings, Kenwin LB 6-3 250 24 2 Wingate
    70 DeVito, Mike DE 6-3 305 26 4 Maine
    94 Dixon, Marcus DT 6-4 295 26 1 Hampton
    62 Ducasse, Vladimir OL 6-5 325 22 R Massachusetts Potentially Elite
    17 Edwards, Braylon WR 6-3 214 27 6 Michigan Elite AND Explosive
    92 Ellis, Shaun DE 6-5 290 33 11 Tennessee Experienced
    60 Ferguson, D'Brickashaw T 6-6 310 26 5 Virginia Elite and Young
    2 Folk, Nick K 6-1 222 25 4 Arizona
    50 Gholston, Vernon DE 6-3 260 24 3 Ohio State Potentially Explosive, Young
    23 Greene, Shonn RB 5-11 226 25 2 Iowa Elite and Explosive
    95 Green, Howard DT 6-2 350 31 7 LSU
    52 Harris, David LB 6-2 250 26 4 Michigan Elite
    84 Hartsock, Ben TE 6-4 268 30 7 Ohio State
    78 Hunter, Wayne T 6-5 318 29 7 Hawaii
    44 Ihedigbo, James S 6-1 214 26 4 Massachusetts Explosive
    81 Keller, Dustin TE 6-2 250 26 3 Purdue Elite and Explosive (Jet fans don't know him)
    93 Kroul, Matt DL 6-3 300 24 1 Iowa
    56 Laury, Lance LB 6-2 242 28 5 South Carolina
    36 Leonhard, Jim S 5-8 188 27 6 Wisconsin Experienced Leader
    26 Lowery, Dwight CB 5-11 198 24 3 San Jose State
    74 Mangold, Nick C 6-4 307 26 5 Ohio State Elite
    25 McKnight, Joe RB 5-11 205 22 R Southern California Potentially Elite
    65 Moore, Brandon G 6-3 305 30 8 Illinois
    82 Mulligan, Matthew TE 6-4 265 25 2 Maine
    97 Pace, Calvin LB 6-4 265 29 8 Wake Forest Elite
    22 Pool, Brodney S 6-2 214 26 6 Oklahoma Explosive
    91 Pouha, Sione DT 6-3 325 31 6 Utah
    46 Purdum, Tanner LS 6-3 270 26 1 Baker
    24 Revis, Darrelle CB 5-11 198 25 4 Pittsburgh Elite
    49 Richardson, Tony FB 6-1 240 38 16 Auburn Elite
    6 Sanchez, Mark QB 6-2 225 23 2 Southern California Franchise, Young Elite
    57 Scott, Bart LB 6-2 242 30 9 Southern Illinois Elite
    68 Slauson, Matt G 6-5 315 24 2 Nebraska
    16 Smith, Brad WR 6-2 212 26 5 Missouri Explosive
    33 Smith, Eric S 6-1 207 27 5 Michigan State
    99 Taylor, Jason LB 6-6 250 36 14 Akron Elite
    58 Thomas, Bryan OLB 6-4 260 31 9 Alabama-Birmingham
    21 Tomlinson, LaDainian RB 5-10 215 31 10 Texas Christian Elite
    88 Turner, Patrick WR 6-5 220 23 1 Southern California
    75 Turner, Robert OL 6-4 308 26 3 New Mexico
    9 Weatherford, Steve P 6-3 215 27 5 Illinois
    55 Westerman, Jamaal LB 6-3 255 25 2 Rutgers
    20 Wilson, Kyle CB 5-10 190 23 R Boise State Elite
    67 Woody, Damien OL 6-3 327 32 12 Boston College

    Practice Squad
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    51 Brown, Cody LB 6-3 252 23 2 Connecticut
    59 Felix, Robby C 6-3 295 24 1 Texas - El Paso
    95 Gilbert, Jarron DT 6-5 285 24 2 San Jose State
    58 Mauga, Joshua LB 6-1 245 23 1 Nevada
    29 Omon, Xavier RB 5-11 227 25 3 Northwest Missouri State
    72 Rinehart, Chad G 6-5 310 25 3 Northern Iowa
    15 Taylor, Larry WR 5-6 180 25 1 Connecticut
    96 Tevaseu, Martin DT 6-2 325 22 R Nevada-Las Vegas

    Injured Reserve
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    77 Jenkins, Kris DT 6-4 360 31 10 Maryland
    7 O'Connell, Kevin QB 6-5 225 25 3 San Diego State
    79 Pitoitua, Ropati DE 6-8 315 25 2 Washington State

    Reserve/Suspended
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    10 Holmes, Santonio WR 5-11 192 26 5 Ohio State Elite and Explosive

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I missed the DWC crushing era. So there is no new JI whipping boy?
    ESS-BEE-THREE is not around, who cares where jr128 is... who's left?
    Gotta be 32.

    Tool.


    _

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    ESS-BEE-THREE is not around, who cares where jr128 is... who's left?
    You could try ESS-GEE-THREE, he's raising a ruckus in the new stadium thread that replaced the old stadium thread that was locked due to ruckus.


    He's a ruckus magnet.



    -

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Gotta be 32.

    Tool.


    _
    Nah, I did my time, Thumbalina.


















  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You could try ESS-GEE-THREE, he's raising a ruckus in the new stadium thread that replaced the old stadium thread that was locked due to ruckus.


    He's a ruckus magnet.



    -
    He is one wacky dude.

    I've steered clear.


    _

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Nah, I did my time, Thumbalina.


    I chortled.




    _

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    How's this?

    8 Brunell, Mark QB 6-1 215 40 18 Washington Experienced
    11 Clemens, Kellen QB 6-2 220 27 5 Oregon
    87 Clowney, David WR 6-0 187 25 3 Virginia Tech Explosive
    30 Coleman, Drew CB 5-9 180 27 5 TCU
    34 Cole, Marquice CB 5-10 192 26 2 Northwestern
    38 Conner, John FB 5-11 245 23 R Kentucky Young and Explosive
    89 Cotchery, Jerricho WR 6-0 203 28 7 North Carolina State A number 1 WR
    31 Cromartie, Antonio CB 6-2 210 26 5 Florida State Elite
    86 Cumberland, Jeff TE 6-4 260 23 R Illinois Potentially Elite
    54 Cummings, Kenwin LB 6-3 250 24 2 Wingate
    70 DeVito, Mike DE 6-3 305 26 4 Maine
    94 Dixon, Marcus DT 6-4 295 26 1 Hampton
    62 Ducasse, Vladimir OL 6-5 325 22 R Massachusetts Potentially Elite
    17 Edwards, Braylon WR 6-3 214 27 6 Michigan Elite AND Explosive
    92 Ellis, Shaun DE 6-5 290 33 11 Tennessee Experienced
    60 Ferguson, D'Brickashaw T 6-6 310 26 5 Virginia Elite and Young
    2 Folk, Nick K 6-1 222 25 4 Arizona
    50 Gholston, Vernon DE 6-3 260 24 3 Ohio State Potentially Explosive, Young
    23 Greene, Shonn RB 5-11 226 25 2 Iowa Elite and Explosive
    95 Green, Howard DT 6-2 350 31 7 LSU
    52 Harris, David LB 6-2 250 26 4 Michigan Elite
    84 Hartsock, Ben TE 6-4 268 30 7 Ohio State
    78 Hunter, Wayne T 6-5 318 29 7 Hawaii
    44 Ihedigbo, James S 6-1 214 26 4 Massachusetts Explosive
    81 Keller, Dustin TE 6-2 250 26 3 Purdue Elite and Explosive (Jet fans don't know him)
    93 Kroul, Matt DL 6-3 300 24 1 Iowa
    56 Laury, Lance LB 6-2 242 28 5 South Carolina
    36 Leonhard, Jim S 5-8 188 27 6 Wisconsin Experienced Leader
    26 Lowery, Dwight CB 5-11 198 24 3 San Jose State
    74 Mangold, Nick C 6-4 307 26 5 Ohio State Elite
    25 McKnight, Joe RB 5-11 205 22 R Southern California Potentially Elite
    65 Moore, Brandon G 6-3 305 30 8 Illinois
    82 Mulligan, Matthew TE 6-4 265 25 2 Maine
    97 Pace, Calvin LB 6-4 265 29 8 Wake Forest Elite
    22 Pool, Brodney S 6-2 214 26 6 Oklahoma Explosive
    91 Pouha, Sione DT 6-3 325 31 6 Utah
    46 Purdum, Tanner LS 6-3 270 26 1 Baker
    24 Revis, Darrelle CB 5-11 198 25 4 Pittsburgh Elite
    49 Richardson, Tony FB 6-1 240 38 16 Auburn Elite
    6 Sanchez, Mark QB 6-2 225 23 2 Southern California Franchise, Young Elite
    57 Scott, Bart LB 6-2 242 30 9 Southern Illinois Elite
    68 Slauson, Matt G 6-5 315 24 2 Nebraska
    16 Smith, Brad WR 6-2 212 26 5 Missouri Explosive
    33 Smith, Eric S 6-1 207 27 5 Michigan State
    99 Taylor, Jason LB 6-6 250 36 14 Akron Elite
    58 Thomas, Bryan OLB 6-4 260 31 9 Alabama-Birmingham
    21 Tomlinson, LaDainian RB 5-10 215 31 10 Texas Christian Elite
    88 Turner, Patrick WR 6-5 220 23 1 Southern California
    75 Turner, Robert OL 6-4 308 26 3 New Mexico
    9 Weatherford, Steve P 6-3 215 27 5 Illinois
    55 Westerman, Jamaal LB 6-3 255 25 2 Rutgers
    20 Wilson, Kyle CB 5-10 190 23 R Boise State Elite
    67 Woody, Damien OL 6-3 327 32 12 Boston College

    Practice Squad
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    51 Brown, Cody LB 6-3 252 23 2 Connecticut
    59 Felix, Robby C 6-3 295 24 1 Texas - El Paso
    95 Gilbert, Jarron DT 6-5 285 24 2 San Jose State
    58 Mauga, Joshua LB 6-1 245 23 1 Nevada
    29 Omon, Xavier RB 5-11 227 25 3 Northwest Missouri State
    72 Rinehart, Chad G 6-5 310 25 3 Northern Iowa
    15 Taylor, Larry WR 5-6 180 25 1 Connecticut
    96 Tevaseu, Martin DT 6-2 325 22 R Nevada-Las Vegas

    Injured Reserve
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    77 Jenkins, Kris DT 6-4 360 31 10 Maryland
    7 O'Connell, Kevin QB 6-5 225 25 3 San Diego State
    79 Pitoitua, Ropati DE 6-8 315 25 2 Washington State

    Reserve/Suspended
    # Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Age Exp. College
    10 Holmes, Santonio WR 5-11 192 26 5 Ohio State Elite and Explosive

    WTF is holy hell is THAT?!

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Nah, I did my time, Thumbalina.



    -
    lol!!


    that's funny because he's short and looks like Rick Moranis

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    I chortled.




    _

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Nah, I did my time, Thumbalina.


















  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    DWC has been banned...there will not be a new whipping boy.

    enough of this crap

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us