Thread: 10/2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

10/2

-Orlando Franklin is dominating Da'Quan Bowers. I've liked him for quite some time- not too many times are U players actually underrated. Huge dude, good feet, has showed better movement in space.

-Leonard Hankerson is beating. He looks like a TE but he runs away from people. What I like best? You don't see too many big WRs anymore that catch the ball consistently away from their body like he does.

-I'll try to key on Bailey more in the 2nd half, but I haven't noticed him other than the ball he tipped that lead to an INT.

-Typical Clemson- great athletes who underachieve...Bowers, Jenkins, McDaniel...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    3-4 DE for next year? Matt Conrath out of UVA...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    -Orlando Franklin is dominating Da'Quan Bowers. I've liked him for quite some time- not too many times are U players actually underrated. Huge dude, good feet, has showed better movement in space.

-Leonard Hankerson is beating. He looks like a TE but he runs away from people. What I like best? You don't see too many big WRs anymore that catch the ball consistently away from their body like he does.

-I'll try to key on Bailey more in the 2nd half, but I haven't noticed him other than the ball he tipped that lead to an INT.

-Typical Clemson- great athletes who underachieve...Bowers, Jenkins, McDaniel...

franklin was terrific last week in the Hurricane victory over pitt...Hankerson is one of the most underrated receivers in the nation...

indiana giving michigan all they can handle in the early going...chappell is a terrific QB and they go three deep at receiver

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hankerson has been great the last 2 years.Had problems with drops early in his career.

Miami should have blown out Clemson today,but Harris continues to throw int's and too many stupid penatlies.Shannon in my opinion not a very good coach

Canes vs Noles next week

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We played ok against Clemson today, should've won by more.

Franklin had multiple penalties, but he did shut down Bowers for the most part. Also, Seantrel Henderson is going to be a ridiculous draft prospect. He looked great outside of one play today.

Hankerson is a beast, definitely someone we should look at in the draft.

Bailey is awesome.

Jacory sucks.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back AJ Green- though he should've been flagged for offensive pass interference on the TD...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm drunk and Pouncey sucks.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching Iowa v Penn St....Adrian Clayborn looked great, always around the ball. Is he purely a DT or do you guys think he can move over to the 3-4 DE and where is he projected to go? If the Jets deem that a need by the end of the season, I would definitely like him to be considered.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangGREENinsider View Post
    I'm drunk and Pouncey sucks.
    i wonder if they kept him at guard would we be saying that?

florida has had a coaching problem all year. that bama game when they went for it instead of kicking the field goal to make it 3-3 was an atrocious call.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    i wonder if they kept him at guard would we be saying that?

florida has had a coaching problem all year. that bama game when they went for it instead of kicking the field goal to make it 3-3 was an atrocious call.
    No, we wouldn't be saying that. He was a great guard. Everyone harps on the snapping, but he didn't even block well vs. Bama. I think a mentally handicapped person can read stunts better.

I didn't mind them going for it against a superior team on the road. The problem was everyone and there mother knew the jump pass was coming. Oh, and the fact we didn't score from the three tries on the one.

The offensive coordinator is a ****head. This is a Jets messageboard though, and not a Gator messageboard, so I'll spare everyone.