Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are no trap games for this team. Jets will beat the Bills by 2 TD's.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

There are no trap games for this team. Jets will beat the Bills by 2 TD's.

I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. This is a Trap game, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

The Jets are going to slap the Bills around tomorrow like a boxer hitting a speed bag.

It's just that simple, the Bills suck, the Jets are superior in every facet of the game.

These ARE NOT THE SAME OLD JETS!!! :steamin::steamin::steamin:

It's time for this fanbase to realize that we are a legitimate contender and we will b!tch-slap the teams we are supposed to b!tch slap!!!

I will not predict a score, but, I will say that the Jets will win this game handily by 2 TD's.

J E T S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 10-02-2010 at 04:21 PM.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3761918]I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. Trap this, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

The Jets are going to slap the Bills around tomorrow like a boxer hitting a speed bag.

It's just that simple, the Bills suck, the Jets are superior in every facet of the game.

These ARE NOT THE SAM OLE JETS!!!:steamin::steamin::steamin:

I will not preidct a score but I will say that the Jets will win this game handily by 2 TD's.

J E T S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yes! I think I needed to hear that! Yes!

Being confident!

Agreed!!! I think there is a difference in being cocky and not taking an opponent seriously vs. feeling confident in your abilities and going out there to show this. I think the Jets have a very good team and will prove this tomorrow against the Bills! Go Jets Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3761918]I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. This is a Trap game, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

It's time for this fanbase to realize that we are a legitimate contender and we will b!tch-slap the teams we are supposed to b!tch slap!!!

I will not predict a score, but, I will say that the Jets will win this game handily by 2 TD's.

If this came from someone who knew what the kell they were talking about, I'd feel better.

But heck...I'll take this for now! :banana:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3761918]I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. This is a Trap game, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

TRAP? CRAP! The Jets win 24 to 10. This is a REX RYAN led team! They play to win EVERY game. We have beaten two tough teams without SANTONIO, REVIS, PACE, JENK, an inexperienced secondary( wilson and the guys just getting to know each other) a young OG and we still did pretty well against Miami and NE and were two points away from being 3 and 0. Some guys get their jollies off with the SOJ. Let them. but every time we hear it or see it, lets call them on it! Let them know we do not appreciate it!:D
    Last edited by Kentucky Jet; 10-02-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Our defense is going to come out pissed, Rex said he was "embarrassed" by their performance against the Dolphins. They will want to send a message defensively, I see them dominating the Bills weak offense. Ryan Fitzpatrick had trouble vs our defense last year.

The guy had a 50 and 34 QB rating against us the times he played us. He barely threw over 100 yards the first time and couldn't throw for over 100 yards the 2nd time, had 98 yards...

Our offense will run the ball down their throats.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3761932]TRAP? CRAP! The Jets win 24 to 10. This is a REX RYAN led team! They play to win EVERY game. We have beaten two tough teams without SANTONIO, REVIS, PACE, JENK, an inexperienced secondary( wilson and the guys just getting to know each other) a young OG and we still did pretty well against Miami and NE and were two pints away from being 3 and 0. Some guys get their jollies off with the SOJ. Let them. but every time we hear it or see, lets call them on it! Let them know we do not appreciate it!:D[/QUOTE]

for the love of everything holy, please change your sig!:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=superbowlbeforeidie;3761937]for the love of everything holy, please change your sig!:eek:[/QUOTE]

No thank you , I will not change it and I ask that you mind your own business. I do not really care for yours either but have said nothing about it.:steamin: I think its very childish.

All League
    Is something really a trap if you know your walking right into it?

[QUOTE=Green&White51;3761951]Is something really a trap if you know your walking right into it?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Pur a bear trap on the ground and then walk right into it and tell me if it is still a trap.

Practice Squad
    I agree we are no longer SOJ, but I still think this game will be close, something like 24 - 17 to the Jets.

[QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3761938]No thank you , I will not change it and I ask that you mind your own business. I do not really care for yours either but have said nothing about it.:steamin: I think its very childish.[/QUOTE]

I think it's childish, too. But a gambling problem is not the same as invoking the memories of Mangina and Noodle-arm. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

They should beat a team from the bottom 3rd of the league for the last 20 years.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3761988]They should beat a team from the bottom 3rd of the league for the last 20 years.[/QUOTE]

:tsk: As I told you before, [B]This IS NOT the same old Jets. [/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3762146]:tsk: As I told you before, [B]This IS NOT the same old Jets. [/B][/QUOTE]

Again, they should......

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3762151]Again, they should......[/QUOTE]

They will. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP

Thank you for sending the gloom and doomer scurrying

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3762153]They will. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Bet the ranch!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;3762160]Thank you for sending the gloom and doomer scurrying[/QUOTE]

And if he comes back....:shoot::uzi2::uzi3:

[QUOTE=Dcat;3761919]Yes! I think I needed to hear that! Yes![/QUOTE]

Ok D-cat - I don't usually do this but.......

Fess up - who is that SMOKIN' hot babe in your sig pic wearing the white and black dress???? Holy &^*&#^$&)^&)*(!! :eek:

And oh yeah - we're totally destroying the Bills tomorrow! :D