Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are no trap games for this team. Jets will beat the Bills by 2 TD's.

it's pretty funny...the old guys pick the Jets to stomp the Bill...the younger guys are worried...this game is a candy game for Rex..it won't be close

Veteran
    the media got it wrong. this divisional opponent is not the trap game. it's the denver game on the road that's the trap game wedged between the monday nighter against favre and the bye week. :)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Joker;3762248]it's pretty funny...the old guys pick the Jets to stomp the Bill...the younger guys are worried...this game is a candy game for Rex..it won't be close[/QUOTE]

On any given Sunday always applies, Generally speaking any team that calls themselves an NFL football team should beat the Bills. Jets with their D in tact, should win by 14, today 3 to 7.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3761918]I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. This is a Trap game, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

The Jets are going to slap the Bills around tomorrow like a boxer hitting a speed bag.

It's just that simple, the Bills suck, the Jets are superior in every facet of the game.

These ARE NOT THE SAME OLD JETS!!! :steamin::steamin::steamin:

It's time for this fanbase to realize that we are a legitimate contender and we will b!tch-slap the teams we are supposed to b!tch slap!!!

I will not predict a score, but, I will say that the Jets will win this game handily by 2 TD's.

J E T S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I love your enthusiasm, Arod!:thumbup:

this is a very important game because it's a division game and one the jets should win. they are the better team. but remember the first meeting last season when the hold call on hartsock brought back a jones td run. the jets ultimately lost that game. plus don't forget the bills are playing with quite a few players out. this can be both good and bad. this is the nfl and the teams pretty much have the same talent level. when a starter goes down frequently the backup comes in and more than makes up the slack. it happened to the jets all last season when jenkins went down and leon went down. there's no reason to think it won't happen to the bills.

same old jets? how about when qb's like scott zollack would light them up? we'll see about this fitzpatrick guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3761931]If this came from someone who knew what the kell they were talking about, I'd feel better.

But heck...I'll take this for now! :banana:[/QUOTE]

That means alot coming from a guy that uses Roger Vick as a screen name.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bump. :yes::yes::yes:

Trap game my a$s. :shakeass:
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 10-03-2010 at 03:19 PM.

I guess it's safe to say Arod is correct.:)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3763294]I guess it's safe to say Arod is correct.:)[/QUOTE]

:D I'm just glad to see the Jets dominating a team they should be dominating & enough of all the doom & gloom trap bullsh_t.

Practice Squad
    Well done, Arod!!! Hats off to you...You absolutely nailed it!! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=dublinjetsfan;3763396]Well done, Arod!!! Hats off to you...You absolutely nailed it!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

This is a different much more confident Jets team then in years passed.

A well-coached team at that.

yep the Jets put a beat down on the Bills :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetlifer;3763405]yep the Jets put a beat down on the Bills :yes:[/QUOTE]

Exactly the kind of game I expected.

Great job to all the N.Y. Jets players today.

Well done.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3761918]I am tired of the doom & gloom B.S. This is a Trap game, better not take the Bills lightly....jajajajajaja.

The Jets are going to slap the Bills around tomorrow like a boxer hitting a speed bag.

It's just that simple, the Bills suck, the Jets are superior in every facet of the game.

These ARE NOT THE SAME OLD JETS!!! :steamin::steamin::steamin:

It's time for this fanbase to realize that we are a legitimate contender and we will b!tch-slap the teams we are supposed to b!tch slap!!!

I will not predict a score, but, I will say that the Jets will win this game handily by 2 TD's.

J E T S JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!![/QUOTE]

TLDR :zzz:

;)

Same Old Jets lose today.

We won.

Good nuff'.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Warfish;3763490]TLDR :zzz:

;)

[B]Same Old Jets lose today.[/B]

[B]We won.[/B]

Good nuff'.[/QUOTE]

A resounding win at that.

Illustrates the point of the thread very well. :beerme:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Good call by ARod and nice to finally have a team that will put the nail in the coffin. Ahead lies a different challenge. The Vikes are a good team and starving for a W. Will be interesting to see how Rex's Wreckers handle this situation.