Thread: CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for "rant"

CNN's Rick Sanchez fired for "rant"

He's never struck me as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think he did anything particular wrong here. Discuss.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...P4TRoY2j9GCj5K

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Great, now he has an excuse to get sh*t faced and go out and kill another person....

The last person he struck while driving sh*t faced only took 5 years to die.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    He's never struck me as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think he did anything particular wrong here. Discuss.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...P4TRoY2j9GCj5K
    No surprise.....

Liberals...contrary to what they want us to believe , are some of the most hateful, divisive people. So when one of their own comes off the reservation and comments that the master has different classes of "constituents", they react harshly.

Basically they are saying..."Hey you ungrateful cuban, be happy with what we gave you or be gone". Typical libs.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    No surprise.....

Liberals...contrary to what they want us to believe , are some of the most hateful, divisive people. So when one of their own comes off the reservation and comments that the master has different classes of "constituents", they react harshly.

Basically they are saying..."Hey you ungrateful cuban, be happy with what we gave you or be gone". Typical libs.
    Rich Sanchez isn't "one of their own"...srry Carolina.