Thread: "Jets West" feature on Sunday NFL Countdown

"Jets West" feature on Sunday NFL Countdown

Just a heads up, ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown will be airing a segment today on the "Jets West" Camp that Sanchez held over the summer. I may not be able to catch it myself, but thought I would spread the word.

i liked the segment too, i wish i could get one of those "jets west" t-shirts

heres a link if you all missed it

[url]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5643541[/url]

love the growth hes made from being a rookie to a leader on this team, Jets West idea happened right after the loss to the colts and you can tell sanchez is really stepping up to be a leader and a captain for this team...this and the postgame clip from the pats game have to bring a smile to all jets fans faces

those shirts are gross though

All League
    Yeah, it was cool, but those shirts was bad.

I also think its hillarious that ONE TEAM complained about the camp and the NFL is apparently investigating it. Even Mortensen was smirking about it, he even said, "The camp was wide open to the media.....MArk Sanchez old H.S. coach ran the drills. Rex and Brian Schottenheimer were in the area for the MLB All Star game, but in no way were involved with the camp".

I wonder which team it was that complained.......I think it was either Crazy Al or Bellicheck.

LOL those shirts were great. He's like a kid out there --- cause he is a kid out there.

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3764075]LOL those shirts were great. He's like a kid out there --- cause he is a kid out there.[/QUOTE]

No, no, no!!!! DOn't you know that Brett Favre is the ONLY one who plays Football with a "Childlike Exhuberance"!? Favre is the ONLY one that is "like a kid out there"!!

How DARE you, sir! How DARE you!!

:rolleyes:

Veteran
    Seriously, he is such a goofball like me and my friends except with much more talent.

It looked like Rachael Nichols wanted some of that taco beef.:eek: