Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the word on Ellis???!!!!!

What's up with Ellis?

He stayed on the sideline all game and I saw him standing and laughing at the end, must not be serious but do we know anything more?

[QUOTE=GreenGeek;3763554]Can you believe that we got Pryce [b]exactly[/b] in the week where Ellis would miss ~1/2 game and he would be immediately needed?

Not bad timing...[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the Jets usual "Bad-Luck" has switched to the "Good Side" this year? :eek:

[QUOTE=MadCroatian;3763549]Man, whew.

I was just saying to my buddies how Ellis is under-appreciated by Jets fans when he came off the field. We already had our fill of injuries. Time for a few injury free games in a row pls![/QUOTE]

We need the Big Katt back and healthy, this guy's a plain animal and has been making major impact. Considering the other injuries along the DL the prospect of having him miss games makes me nervous.

Like you said, he's very under rated and sadly not as well appreciated as he should be

NOTES: Jets DE Shaun Ellis did not return after spraining his left knee in the third quarter, while S Eric Smith was sidelined with an illness. [B]Ryan said he expects both to be fine[/B]. ..

Read more: [url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2010/10/03/3982_recap.html?eref=sihp#ixzz11LRM4Yl5[/url]

[QUOTE=MadCroatian;3763911]NOTES: Jets DE Shaun Ellis did not return after spraining his left knee in the third quarter, while S Eric Smith was sidelined with an illness. [B]Ryan said he expects both to be fine[/B]. ..

Read more: [url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2010/10/03/3982_recap.html?eref=sihp#ixzz11LRM4Yl5[/url][/QUOTE]

Eric Smith's only illness is bad pass coverage...

Will he be alright? We can't lose him after the way he's been playing, he's our most consistent pass rusher.

All League
    Scan the board, it helps.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219075[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    SLIK: Ellis said he could have gone back in if he had to. REX said it was a minor sprain. He will be Ok and I agree. Ellis is playing very well for us.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=GreenGeek;3763554]Can you believe that we got Pryce [b]exactly[/b] in the week where Ellis would miss ~1/2 game and he would be immediately needed?

Not bad timing...[/QUOTE]

That being said, it would be nice to have a nice string of injury free games.

Injuries have been killing us this year.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764014]That being said, it would be nice to have a nice string of injury free games.

Injuries have been killing us this year.[/QUOTE]

They only kill you if you lose. :D