Thread: LT is looking like the steal of the year

LT is looking like the steal of the year

Had to ride on the bandwagon. I called up Mad Dog on Sirius as Chris from Queens when we picked him up. Fake identity of course but I was defending the LT move while he was trashing me on the phone saying I was insane. I basically talked about his receiving skills and with the jets O line he will have bigger holes and etc but he and other callers especially jets fans were killing me. I was very comfortable in this decision but even though i was optimistic, I still would never have thought he'd be our featured back at this point all around and be used as much as he has. I know these games are big but I'm hoping that towards week 8 and 9 we limit LT's touches to about 10 a game and then use Greene more who maybe by then will have some fresh legs to carry the load for a couple of weeks as we go down the stretch.

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3763613]Had to ride on the bandwagon. I called up Mad Dog on Sirius as Chris from Queens when we picked him up. Fake identity of course but I was defending the LT move while he was trashing me on the phone saying I was insane. I basically talked about his receiving skills and with the jets O line he will have bigger holes and etc but he and other callers especially jets fans were killing me. I was very comfortable in this decision but even though i was optimistic, I still would never have thought he'd be our featured back at this point all around and be used as much as he has. I know these games are big but I'm hoping that towards week 8 and 9 we limit LT's touches to about 10 a game and then use Greene more who maybe by then will have some fresh legs to carry the load for a couple of weeks as we go down the stretch.[/QUOTE]

too bad you were too scared to use your own identity

Bewildered Beast
    Why are you thumping your chest in here now? We have been LOL'ing @ AJ Smith for months. Stay on the radio.

Oh yeah Chris from Queens I remember that call you were dead on :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    You [I]KNEW![/I]

You [I]KNEW![/I]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3763613]Had to ride on the bandwagon. I called up Mad Dog on Sirius as [B]Chris from Queens[/B] when we picked him up. Fake identity of course but I was defending the LT move while he was trashing me on the phone saying I was insane. I basically talked about his receiving skills and with the jets O line he will have bigger holes and etc but he and other callers especially jets fans were killing me. I was very comfortable in this decision but even though i was optimistic, I still would never have thought he'd be our featured back at this point all around and be used as much as he has. I know these games are big but I'm hoping that towards week 8 and 9 we limit LT's touches to about 10 a game and then use Greene more who maybe by then will have some fresh legs to carry the load for a couple of weeks as we go down the stretch.[/QUOTE]

Should've used Phil from FLA.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by Jetworks; 10-03-2010 at 06:29 PM.

[QUOTE=FF2;3763675]You [I]KNEW![/I]

You [I]KNEW![/I][/QUOTE]

you know what is the most pathetic thing about you?

Do you get excited about Pats games? Are you looking forward to tomorrow's HUGE MNF game at Miami? Are you talking about it with your fellow Pats fans, your friends, anything like that?

Nope.

You're here. Baiting Jets fans after they destroyed Buffalo.

Funny.

[QUOTE=Santonio;3763686]you know what is the most pathetic thing about you?

Do you get excited about Pats games? Are you looking forward to tomorrow's HUGE MNF game at Miami? Are you talking about it with your fellow Pats fans, your friends, anything like that?

Nope.

Funny.[/QUOTE]

pssst -- FF2@ is not really a Pasts* fan.

he loves the Jets too much, but he'll never admit it :yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Santonio;3763686]you know what is the most pathetic thing about you?

Nope.

Funny.[/QUOTE]

I can ensure you, this is far from the most pathetic thing about me.

And I was talking to Chris. MYOB.

[QUOTE=FF2;3763700][B]I can ensure you, this is far from the most pathetic thing about me.[/B]

And I was talking to Chris. MYOB.[/QUOTE]

This I can attest to.... the Hampurites say he's as fat as a whale. :D
    Last edited by southside; 10-03-2010 at 06:51 PM.

All Pro
    lmao how many usernames will he use?

[QUOTE=FF2;3763700]I can ensure you, this is far from the most pathetic thing about me.

And I was talking to Chris. MYOB.[/QUOTE]

Listen, if i need some kind of nutrition shake, i guess i'll ask you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=southside;3763717]This I can attest to.... the Hampurites say he's a fat as a whale. :D[/QUOTE]

It's glandular. There's NOTHING I can about it! :steamin:

[QUOTE=Santonio;3763618]too bad you were too scared to use your own identity[/QUOTE]

lol i wasn't scared i was calling in under different names the whole show to talk about jets stuff...... but he was talking about "chris from queens" more than anything cause he was calling me crazy for co signing the LT move.

LOL. But seriously LT has been a steal.

I don't think he would have been as effective in San Diego, coming to the Jets was a perfect storm - right offensive scheme, blocking sheme matches him perfectly, he's got a chip on his shoulder etc.

Like others have said I hope he doesn't get worn out, time got War Machine to get more involved, this is a long season. We got serious post season aspirations

All League
    [QUOTE=FijiJet;3763869]LOL. But seriously LT has been a steal.

I don't think he would have been as effective in San Diego, coming to the Jets was a perfect storm - right offensive scheme, blocking sheme matches him perfectly, he's got a chip on his shoulder etc.

Like others have said I hope he doesn't get worn out, time got War Machine to get more involved, this is a long season. We got serious post season aspirations[/QUOTE]

+1 I will be the first to admit I was wrong about LT.

He has been huge for our running and passing game this year, and I couldnt of been happier about how wrong I was :yes:

Practice Squad
    Yeah I couldn't have been more wrong about this guy and what his role would be.

Hey did anyone else notice the pairing of LT and Conner / Greene and TRich going on? I know I saw Conner with Greene as well, but I thought this was going on most of the game.

Is it a depth chart thing or a veteran/ young player thing?