Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And The Rich Get Richer - Welcome (Back) Santonio

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

And The Rich Get Richer - Welcome (Back) Santonio

He'll be back at the facility tomorrow morning lifting and watching game tape with the rest of the FIRST PLACE NEW YORK JETS :rockon:

[IMG]http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/jets-santonio-holmes-david-clowney-celebration-5cb76238d788973e_large.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://media.silive.com/jets/photo/ap-santonio-holmes-jetsjpg-bd1ca47c32ba41f1_large.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/372/475/holmes_jets_display_image.jpg?1283351908[/IMG]

hope he gets the welcome that Revis got on Hard Knocks. Or even better, they should fire a fattie in his honor!! (alright, bad idea :P)

May get Revis and pace back as well. I would bet on Pace for sure to play this week.

All League
    YES ****ING SIR...

this is like playing madden.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]WOOT![/COLOR][/SIZE]

The Miami Heat of Football. :yes:

All Pro
    It's going to be tough to cover this offense. Sanchez has everything he needs to be great.

Fack it's so exciting to be a Jets fan right now. All the turds who talked crap about the Jets and how they're paper tigers can go pound sand. 1st place with 3 wins in the division, 2 on the road, is HUGE.

Can't wait to see some JCo-Santonio slants... and YAC.

I'm almost too scared to be happy. I've never seen such dominance and seemingly everything going in our direction without something bad eventually happening. I'm scared to exhale.

Rex Ryan is truly a difference maker. After only one season he's managed to destroy the Same Old Jets culture.

It's pretty disgusting (In a good way) to think that with as good as we looked today, that we're going to be adding 3 impact players like Holmes, Revis, and Pace to that mix next week.

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3763737]I'm almost too scared to be happy. I've never seen such dominance and seemingly everything going in our direction without something bad eventually happening. I'm scared to exhale.

Rex Ryan is truly a difference maker. After only one season he's managed to destroy the Same Old Jets culture.[/QUOTE]

Well the injuries have been a bit extensive IMO. Just so happens to be mostly on the defensive side of the ball and our coaching staff is keeping the boat afloat there.

TheJetsStream

[QUOTE]#Jets Bart Scott on playing w/o Revis, Pace, Santonio: "We're not fully Voltron right now. We’re like Voltron missing an arm.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Rex Ryan didn't mince words about his star cornerback after today's game: "Darrelle Revis will be back" vs. Vikings, he says[/QUOTE]

:yes::yes: yeaaaaaaaa boy!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3763790]TheJetsStream

:yes::yes: yeaaaaaaaa boy![/QUOTE]

I was just about to post that Bart line! Hilarious!:yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3763790]TheJetsStream

:yes::yes: yeaaaaaaaa boy![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/042009/1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif[/IMG]
    /jizz in my pants

[QUOTE=Ven0m;3763739]It's pretty disgusting (In a good way) to think that with as good as we looked today, that we're going to be adding 3 impact players like Holmes, Revis, and Pace to that mix next week.[/QUOTE]

Geez man talk about an embarrassment of riches, SOJ right? :rolleyes:

If we had Holmes against the Raven we'd be unbeaten right now (play calling improvements have also helped) Revis and Pace will really give the other guys a breather on D

The way our passing game is developing, how can anyone not fear our offense now?

Ha! You guys actually think Holmes will beat out Clowney?

"We're not fully Voltron right now," said linebacker Bart Scott, referring to the rampaging robots of science-fiction fame. "We're like a Voltron, missing an arm."

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=5645768[/url]

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3763739]It's pretty disgusting (In a good way) to think that with as good as we looked today, that we're going to be adding 3 impact players like Holmes, Revis, and Pace to that mix next week.[/QUOTE]
    Oooooh, we is [I]FILTHY!!!![/I]

Can't wait for MNF. :D

I'm still a bit concerned about Revis. Recall, he wasn't really up to "football speed" prior to getting injured. Now he's spent the last 3 weeks nursing a hammy. Even if that's all healed up, there's still an issue of his conditioning. It'll be great to have him back (if he really is at 100%) but it'll be interesting to see how well he performs.