Thread: 1/2 a Hundred

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

1/2 a Hundred

Sanchez on Post game..just said Bills were talking all week...we could have put half a hundred on them...LOL..funny stuff

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    wtf are the pressers not on the main site?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously. Biggest oversight man. It annoys me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I caught that line, LOL. :D Wasn't aware the Bills were talking this week. That's funny.

BTW, the press conferences are airing on SNY.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3763721]I caught that line, LOL. :D Wasn't aware the Bills were talking this week. That's funny.

BTW, the press conferences are airing on SNY.[/QUOTE]

Why don't they stream them or post them on their website? Weak!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3763723]Why don't they stream them or post them on their website? Weak![/QUOTE]

Agreed, that would be awesome.

LOL, Bart Scott is being interviewed and Tomlinson passes by. He stops to shout at LT, "Hey LT, I thought they said you were done?! San Diego can go **** themselves."

:rofl:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez really stuck it to them today. LT and Keller were on fire.

I think Sanchize is well ahead of the goals completion %age etc that Rich Gannon had set out for him in the preseason

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FijiJet;3763873]Sanchez really stuck it to them today. LT and Keller were on fire.

I think Sanchize is well ahead of the goals completion %age etc that Rich Gannon had set out for him in the preseason[/QUOTE]

Shonn Greene rounding into form as well. He had over 100 yds rushing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3763883]Shonn Greene rounding into form as well. He had over 100 yds rushing.[/QUOTE]

Don't get too excited, Ben Jarvis Green Ellis had 98 yards on that pathetic Defense.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady199;3763931]Don't get too excited, Ben Jarvis Green Ellis had 98 yards on that pathetic Defense.[/QUOTE]

But they scored 30 points on the PATTYCAKES miserable and inadequate defense. It was a classic battle of basement dwellers! LT had 133 yards! SG had 117 yards! Not bad for a team minus its star receiver and an inexperienced OG on the line. What say you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3763987]But they scored 30 points on the PATTYCAKES miserable and inadequate defense. It was a classic battle of basement dwellers! LT had 133 yards! SG had 117 yards! Not bad for a team minus its star receiver and an inexperienced OG on the line. What say you?[/QUOTE]

I say we were talking about RB's vs. the Bills Defense, I never said anything about how many points they put up against the pats or the jets. Stay on Topic. The pats who aren't know for their running game, put up 200 yards rushing on the Bills. No one knows more then pats fans how bad our Defense is playing, but by the end of the year, i'm sure they won't be that bad and if they are we will use our top 5 pick from the raiders to address it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see all the postgame yet

Had to go out (stupid Mets). I'll download from my Tivo tomorrow and put up some clips. Meantime, there are a few highlights from the game on my YouTube channel. [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/abm1#p/a/u/1/5CLdDLsUTWw[/url]