Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 1/2 a Hundred

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    81

    1/2 a Hundred

    Sanchez on Post game..just said Bills were talking all week...we could have put half a hundred on them...LOL..funny stuff

  2. #2
    wtf are the pressers not on the main site?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Seriously. Biggest oversight man. It annoys me.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    I caught that line, LOL. Wasn't aware the Bills were talking this week. That's funny.

    BTW, the press conferences are airing on SNY.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    I caught that line, LOL. Wasn't aware the Bills were talking this week. That's funny.

    BTW, the press conferences are airing on SNY.
    Why don't they stream them or post them on their website? Weak!

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,128
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Why don't they stream them or post them on their website? Weak!
    Agreed, that would be awesome.

    LOL, Bart Scott is being interviewed and Tomlinson passes by. He stops to shout at LT, "Hey LT, I thought they said you were done?! San Diego can go **** themselves."


  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,088
    Sanchez really stuck it to them today. LT and Keller were on fire.

    I think Sanchize is well ahead of the goals completion %age etc that Rich Gannon had set out for him in the preseason

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,538
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Sanchez really stuck it to them today. LT and Keller were on fire.

    I think Sanchize is well ahead of the goals completion %age etc that Rich Gannon had set out for him in the preseason
    Shonn Greene rounding into form as well. He had over 100 yds rushing.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Shonn Greene rounding into form as well. He had over 100 yds rushing.
    Don't get too excited, Ben Jarvis Green Ellis had 98 yards on that pathetic Defense.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    12,852
    Quote Originally Posted by brady199 View Post
    Don't get too excited, Ben Jarvis Green Ellis had 98 yards on that pathetic Defense.
    But they scored 30 points on the PATTYCAKES miserable and inadequate defense. It was a classic battle of basement dwellers! LT had 133 yards! SG had 117 yards! Not bad for a team minus its star receiver and an inexperienced OG on the line. What say you?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    But they scored 30 points on the PATTYCAKES miserable and inadequate defense. It was a classic battle of basement dwellers! LT had 133 yards! SG had 117 yards! Not bad for a team minus its star receiver and an inexperienced OG on the line. What say you?
    I say we were talking about RB's vs. the Bills Defense, I never said anything about how many points they put up against the pats or the jets. Stay on Topic. The pats who aren't know for their running game, put up 200 yards rushing on the Bills. No one knows more then pats fans how bad our Defense is playing, but by the end of the year, i'm sure they won't be that bad and if they are we will use our top 5 pick from the raiders to address it.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Gateway to the Catskills
    Posts
    1,843

    Didn't see all the postgame yet

    Had to go out (stupid Mets). I'll download from my Tivo tomorrow and put up some clips. Meantime, there are a few highlights from the game on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/abm1#p/a/u/1/5CLdDLsUTWw

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us