Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills: " They f**king pounded us"

In a way, it's best for Bills fans that the Bills have finally taken their place as the worst team in the league. For too long now they've been middling in mediocrity, never making the playoffs but never managing to suck enough to get a high enough pick to get a franchise changing player. They'll get the #1 pick, get their QB/LT, and find some direction.

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3763784]meh we all know what it's like to be there..in 2005 & 2007 the jets were laughable.[/QUOTE]

Ur right I remember those $hitty days of the suck.
    Thank God its over. Happy Days!!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3764229]In a way, it's best for Bills fans that the Bills have finally taken their place as the worst team in the league. For too long now they've been middling in mediocrity, never making the playoffs but never managing to suck enough to get a high enough pick to get a franchise changing player. They'll get the #1 pick, get their QB/LT, and find some direction.[/QUOTE]

It's really true. Going 6-10 is the worst thing you can do in the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FijiJet;3764232]Ur right I remember those $hitty days of the suck.
    Thank God its over. Happy Days!![/QUOTE]

+1. How awesomely strange it feels to be on the other side right?

Pound for pound...we can ground with the best of 'em

[IMG]http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/NYJ/photos/clubimages/2010/10-October/AP101003041882--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/NYJ/photos/clubimages/2010/10-October/AP101003042765--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3764259][IMG]http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/NYJ/photos/clubimages/2010/10-October/AP101003041882--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Niiice!

[QUOTE=Cole;3764261]Niiice![/QUOTE]

Forget ANKLES.....LaDanian broke #91's HIPBONES!!!!

LOL!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3764262]Forget ANKLES.....LaDanian broke #91's HIPBONES!!!!

LOL!!![/QUOTE]

Ha. Gave him a friggin yoga lesson right there.

We really did.

But still, you've got to feel for Bills fans. Aside from 4 years of "glory" in which a Super Bowl was snatched them from every single year, they have had NOTHING up there. It's a depressing place to live and their team can only make it worse.

Maybe Ryan Mallet will help.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=124;3764276]We really did.

But still, you've got to feel for Bills fans. Aside from 4 years of "glory" in which a Super Bowl was snatched them from every single year, they have had NOTHING up there. It's a depressing place to live and their team can only make it worse.

Maybe Ryan Mallet will help.[/QUOTE]

He'll be Ryan [B]Mullet[/B] if he goes up there.

[QUOTE]Every QB against us has 15 ****ing seconds every down to drop back, set up, plant his feet, scan the field, pump-fake, grab a hot-dog, down a beer or 2, high-five Rex Ryan, tweet about the upcoming completion then throw a bullet to a finally wide-open guy[/QUOTE]

Just happened to find this gem over there

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=VonDarkmoor;3763969]I used to so despise this team in the Jim Kelly - Thurman Thomas era. Now that there are at the level we were when Kotite was here, I almost pity them...almost.[/QUOTE]

My wife asked me why the Jets were "running up the score", and I said it wass to finish the job Marty Lyons started with Jim Kelly. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :Dbut we made the playoffs in 2004 and 2006 Bills have not made the playoffs in 1000 years.....u really can't compare.

[QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3763784]meh we all know what it's like to be there..in 2005 & 2007 the jets were laughable.[/QUOTE]

[b]BILLS = Boy I Love Losing Sundays.[/b]

Nice to find something that is actually better than Just-End-The-Season for a change.

That Bills one is GOLD. :D

It feels good to whip some divisional ass.

The Bills are worse than the Raiders. The Raiders actually have a few talented players on their roster. They're just run by a crypt-keeper. Buffalo is also run by a crypt-keeper, but they have no talented players. Spiller has potential, Evans is meh, and Kyle Williams is good. Those are their 3 best players (Byrd was a fluke last year). The Raiders have Asomugha, Seymour, and a number of guys with sick athletic ability. McFadden seems like he's finally turning into something. The Raiders are poorly run, but they have talent, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=kcb160;3764025]The Bills are pretty bad, but are they worse than The Raiders? I have not watched either team this year until The Bills today. The Jets took them apart today, but they were competitive against The Pats. Actually, I hope that The Raiders are not the worse team in the league because the Spymaster owns their first round pick this year.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. He'll trade down and end up with 25 4th and 5th round picks, that we'll pick up when he releases them.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Icer;3763979]When a team becomes pathetic you begin to forget you hate them.

I hope I can never say that for the Pats[/QUOTE]

I used to feel the same way about the Pats, and will again soon. Tom Brady is slowing down, and they will find out how great little Bill really is, or not. They almost lost to the Bills last week.

Fitzpatrick had his moments, upgrade over Trent if we are being nice

The Jets had 10 years of this Before Tuna (BT) when the light at the end of the tunnel was an oncoming train

Great win, nice to just beat a team for a change, no stress for the fans :cool: