Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Dukes = Moron.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Jamie Dukes = Moron.

Two quotes that are pretty inexcusable in my opinion:

1) Talking about LT in SD last season they mentioned his YPC being in the 3s which meant he can't make the unblocked defender miss anymore. Jamie Dukes:

"And he still can't but that's not what the Jets are doing."

Did you not pay attention the the insane play where he made not only the first defender miss but also juked the living sh!t out of Whitner?

2) Stating that Sanchez is 25 or 26 years old.... he's not that young.... uhh, how stupid are you? He was a Rookie last year who came out as a redshirted Jr. How the hell could you imply that he's 25 or 26 and then when corrected you say something stupid like, "He can't be that young."

The guy is a bumbling moron. That's all. If you're gonna talk sh!t like, "No I still think LT can't make people miss.", and you work in the NFL as an analyst while just witnessing LT make someone miss so badly it looked like a Madden move... I'm sorry, that's just pathetic.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3763816]

2) Stating that Sanchez is 25 or 26 years old.... he's not that young.... uhh, how stupid are you? He was a Rookie last year who came out as a redshirted Jr. How the hell could you imply that he's 25 or 26 and then when corrected you say something stupid like, "He can't be that young."[/QUOTE]

Mark Sanchez (born November 11, 1986 in Long Beach, California), hes 23.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MadCroatian;3763828]Mark Sanchez (born November 11, 1986 in Long Beach, California)[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He's 23 years old. There are other reasons that I think Jamie Dukes is a moron. But this was the most recent obviously. :D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, he did have brain bypass surgery.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3763833]Exactly. He's 23 years old. There are other reasons that I think Jamie Dukes is a moron. But this was the most recent obviously. :D[/QUOTE]

Probably forgot that Sanchez forewent his senior season to enter the draft.

Dukes does say some pretty stupid sh!t sometimes though.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jamie Dukes is an incoherent babbling buffoon. Possibly the biggest retard on TV.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    who is jamie dukes??:huh:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AnthonySerp;3763965]who is jamie dukes??:huh:[/QUOTE]

NFL Network Analyst and former Atlanta Falcons lineman.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, he'll probably pick the Soviet Union over the USA in the next World Basketball championship.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3763860]Probably forgot that Sanchez forewent his senior season to enter the draft.

Dukes does say some pretty stupid sh!t sometimes though.[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't listen to the guy. Sometimes I even think why do I pay extra for this channel?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigEthel;3764056]I honestly can't listen to the guy. Sometimes I even think why do I pay extra for this channel?[/QUOTE]

Plus, why does he have to throw tantrums and start yelling gibberish when he gets excited - so unprofessional. As if grunting and squealing makes your argument more persuasive

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I kid you not. Last year during the playoffs, the NFL Network guys were discussing which player they'd most want to build a team around. Most of the guys said they'd take Peyton Manning or Darrelle Revis. Jamie Dukes says he'd take Michael Vick. How about when he jumped all over the Bears bandwagon after they traded for Cutler? He said they'd be in the Super Bowl that year. That sure worked out great. I wish I still got the NFL Network if only to see how hilariously wrong Jamie Dukes is on a weekly basis.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3764349]I kid you not. Last year during the playoffs, the NFL Network guys were discussing which player they'd most want to build a team around.[B] Most of the guys said they'd take Peyton Manning or Darrelle Revis[/B]. Jamie Dukes says he'd take Michael Vick. How about when he jumped all over the Bears bandwagon after they traded for Cutler? He said they'd be in the Super Bowl that year. That sure worked out great. I wish I still got the NFL Network if only to see how hilariously wrong Jamie Dukes is on a weekly basis.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Jet fan and I think Revis is truly a special player, but thats also pretty ridiculous. A corners value is nothing compared to a franchise QB. If I was starting an expansion team I'd pick about 10 QB's in the NFL before Revis

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand being upset to some degree when its Francessa /Florio each whom for whatever reason dislike the team and doesnt really hide that fact

BUT JAMIE DUKES???

He is entertaining to some.I suppose thats why they pay him. Why do fans take this stuff so personally?

As if some random guy yelling loudly on NFL network about the elusiveness of your RB and age of your QB is a personal insult to you.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigEthel;3764056]I honestly can't listen to the guy. Sometimes I even think why do I pay extra for this channel?[/QUOTE]

NFL network is worth the price just for NFL replay alone IMHO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PaPZ187;3763972]NFL Network Analyst and former Atlanta Falcons lineman.[/QUOTE]

With so-called analysis like that, he'll have the "former" attached to the Network Analyst job soon, as well..... :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe if the chargers decided to run block a little more tomlinson wouldn't gotten so stacked up and not able to make yards.

norv will be out after this season.

[QUOTE=southside;3763816]Two quotes that are pretty inexcusable in my opinion:

1) Talking about LT in SD last season they mentioned his YPC being in the 3s which meant he can't make the unblocked defender miss anymore. Jamie Dukes:

"And he still can't but that's not what the Jets are doing."

Did you not pay attention the the insane play where he made not only the first defender miss but also juked the living sh!t out of Whitner?

2) Stating that Sanchez is 25 or 26 years old.... he's not that young.... uhh, how stupid are you? He was a Rookie last year who came out as a redshirted Jr. How the hell could you imply that he's 25 or 26 and then when corrected you say something stupid like, "He can't be that young."

The guy is a bumbling moron. That's all. If you're gonna talk sh!t like, "No I still think LT can't make people miss.", and you work in the NFL as an analyst while just witnessing LT make someone miss so badly it looked like a Madden move... I'm sorry, that's just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764375]NFL network is worth the price just for NFL replay alone IMHO.[/QUOTE]

+1

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Austin;3763862]Jamie Dukes is an incoherent babbling buffoon. Possibly the biggest retard on TV.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAwp5vRYG4o[/url]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to thank you ^ for posting that. I had not seen that clip yet. HYSTERICAL.