Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its all peachy now but what are your concerns going into next monday and moving on?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3763960]My question is, when you don't work for the organization, then wtf are you worried about next week for on sunday night after a victory? Enjoy this, and get your panties in a bunch tomorrow!!!!!!

btw, SOJ would've laid an egg in Buffalo. We have something special here. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Well stated and I do agree. This crap gets silly after awhile. We are not allowed to celebrate even right after a win, on the road, where we usually suffer humiliation. We win and face this type of post! :steamin: Makes NO sense.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another concern besides Allen and Peterson is Favre, if there were ever a game to kill the Favre this would be it. 3-1, MNF, and the D has not performed up to their potential. Bobby Brady is gonna get hammered.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the matchup of Brick vs Jared Allen too. Don't see how Allen does anything this game.

Interior has a tougher game against the likes of Pat and Kevin.