Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Football Night in America the worst pre or post game show on TV

Hall Of Fame

Is Football Night in America the worst pre or post game show on TV

Moralistic boring blow-hard Tony Dungy, ex-comedian Dan Patrick and completely worthless Rodney Harrison?

This is the worst compendium of non-talent I have ever seen, and to put them on a prime time show?

Ooooff.

I'd rather listen to Chris Berman read the phone book and make up stupid nicknames for everyone in Peoria Illinois.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;3763875]Moralistic boring blow-hard Tony Dungy, ex-comedian Dan Patrick and completely worthless Rodney Harrison?

This is the worst compendium of non-talent I have ever seen, and to put them on a prime time show?

Ooooff.

I'd rather listen to Chris Berman read the phone book and make up stupid nicknames for everyone in Peoria Illinois.

_[/QUOTE]

Ouch :eek:

Well, I guess I gotta agree :D:yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3763875]

_[/QUOTE]

Holy ****! :rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

It's definitely crappola. I had to turn it off until the game starts.

yup

it's just plain brutal.Tony Dungy is so boring,and Harrison just sucks.

Nfl network's show in the morning is pretty good Irvin and Sapp can be stupid,but at least they are not boring.The only bad part on that show is mooch's mancrush on Favre

All League
    Unwatchable. Dungy has the charisma of old hair clippings at a barber shop, Harrison is just a tool, and Dan Patrick is a non-person.

We're watching a rerun of "Special Agent Oso" right now...

Practice Squad
    Its horrendous. Dan Patrick may be the least irritating guy on there and thats saying something.

Dungy has a face for radio.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    So bad,......... Father Howdy Doody Dungy.

They should spice it up, bring in Namath and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

All League
    How I long for NFL Primetime with Boomer & Tom Jackson. Best highlight show ever on TV.

Jets Insider VIP
    Awful

Just awful.

Hall Of Fame
    Seriously, the only worse NFL related show I've ever seen was that half-time show hosted by that jackass Keith Oberman.

_

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3763924]Seriously, the only worse NFL related show I've ever seen was that half-time show hosted by that jackass Keith Oberman.

_[/QUOTE]

Olbermann is his name. Please spell it right, also he's awesome.

More like "Dungy and Harrison relive their glory days Night in America"

Seriously each week they show a Harrison or Dungy coached Colt team highlight to compare to what happen currently

All Pro
    I am so sick if Dungy and his holier than though attitude. Especially all of his comments on the Jets as of late with Rex swearing (are you kidding me, what's the big deal) and his comments last week about how the Jets handled the Braylon Edwards situation.

He was a good coach who took a team to the SuperBowl. But, he is not a God.

If you are so religious Dungy, you will realize that only God can judge people.

All League
    its the perfect bed time story for a nap in between games

also i am pretty sure harrison said "rolle has zero sacks and tuck has zero interceptions" :confused:, dont really understand what the big problem is with ur d-lineman having zero interceptions :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    without doubt....it's everything football shouldn't be..looks like it belongs on comedy central

All League
    [QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3763976]Olbermann is his name. Please spell it right, also he's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Well Played! I LOVE sarcasm!!!

Hall Of Fame
    You know what, maybe it's guilt by association.

Dan Patrick isn't nearly as clever or witty as he thinks he is, but he can adequately prattle off scores and highlights.

Not the super-stardom he thought he was destined for, but he's not the most suck of commentators.

But what the hell do Dungy and Harrison bring to the table? They are BRUTAL.

Does NBC think this trio really works? Maybe I'm just an impossible-to-please New Yorker. Do these guys play well in the heartland? The south? The west coast? Who thought this was a good programming idea?

Who makes these decisions?

And how do they still have jobs?

_