Thread: One 3-0 team left - The Kansas City Chiefs.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like

One 3-0 team left - The Kansas City Chiefs.

Who'd have thunk it?

Granted, they have had a cupcake schedule but 3-0 is 3-0.

They have a bye this week and get the Colts & the Texans in weeks 5 & 6 respectively, I can't see the Chiefs winning both of those games, so, it will likely be short lived.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764344]Who'd have thunk it?

They have a bye this week and get the Colts & the Texans in weeks 5 & 6 respectively, I can't see the Chiefs winning both of those games, so, it will likely be short lived.[/QUOTE]

The Chiefs will lose to the Colts next week no doubt. Peyton will be pissed that he lost this week to Jacksonville and will be gunning for their heads. That being said, I still think Jamal Charles is going to run for 150 yards and a TD or 2.

IMO they won't win another game until week 8 when they play the Jills. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :DKC fans are die hard and it's cool they have something to be proud of but the Colts will bring them back down to earth next week....no real cupcake schedule either...they did beat the Chargers.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764344]Who'd have thunk it?

They have a bye this week and get the Colts & the Texans in weeks 5 & 6 respectively, I can't see the Chiefs winning both of those games, so, it will likely be short lived.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfreak;3764350]:DKC fans are die hard and it's cool they have something to be proud of but the Colts will bring them back down to earth next week....no real cupcake schedule either...they did beat the Chargers.[/QUOTE]

Come on now. The Chargers are not an elite team this year.

The Chargers beat up on 2 .500 teams in the Jaguars & the Cardinals & lost to KC & the Seahawks for pete's sake.

2 of the Chiefs 3 wins are against the 1-3 Browns & the 0 & 4 49ers, so, lets keep it in perspective. The best team KC beat was the Chargers who are 2-2 right now.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 10-04-2010 at 02:01 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764358]Come on now. The Chargers are not an elite team this year.

The Chargers beat up on 2 .500 teams in the Jaguars & the Cardinals & lost to KC & the Seahawks for pete's sake.[/QUOTE]

+1000101010010.... :yes:

Chargers = Garbage

I think people are forgetting they lost their best receiver and RB and they weren't that good to begin with last season, they just had an easy schedule/division. Stick a fork in the Chargers, they are DONE!

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :DTrue but when I think of it..they can beat the Colts...I did not expect the Rams to beat the Seahawks or the Panthers/Lions to hang in their games.

[QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3764358]Come on now. The Chargers are not an elite team this year.

The Chargers beat up on 2 .500 teams in the Jaguars & the Cardinals & lost to KC & the Seahawks for pete's sake.

2 of the Chiefs 3 wins are against the 1-3 Browns & the 0 & 4 49ers, so, lets keep it in perspective. The best team KC beat was the Cahrgers who are 2-2 right now.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes...Chiefs are 3-0. And congrats to them. Last year...the Broncos got off to a very surprising 6-0 start...and still failed to make the playoffs.

So I do hope KC can find a way to beat the Colts and Texans...to go up 5-0. I'd still like Jets chances to overcome them;)