Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Connor : Nicknames

John Connor : Nicknames

During the game, Dan Diedork referred to John Connor as "Concrete Connor".

He thinks it's more appropriate than "The Terminator".

What does everyone here think?

I still like the Terminator even though when Connor hits someone, it is like a Slab of Concrete smashing into another player's face in a way...

All League
    I don't think Concrete is going to stick when the guys name is damn John Connor. He is "The Terminator" and will be the Terminator for a long time IMO.

All League
    The Terminator got a stinger today... Did anyone hear if he is doing o.k after the game? Also, has anyone heard how Ellis is doing? It would hurt our D to lose him more than a game or so.

Connor's okay and Rex said in his Presser that Big Cat suffered a mild sprain at the Knee but thinks he'll be fine. :)

And When REX says he'll be fine....guess what? He'll be fine.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=KingofNY;3764364]The Terminator got a stinger today... Did anyone hear if he is doing o.k after the game? Also, has anyone heard how Ellis is doing? It would hurt our D to lose him more than a game or so.[/QUOTE]

He was back in there the next series after getting it worked on by Sanchez:cool: and the trainer. No kidding.

John Connor=BOOM!!!
    John BOOM Connor!!!
    Or just plain BOOM!!! :akface

The Terminator.

/thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dierdorf can go suck a dick.

its terminator. that is all.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3764547]Dierdorf can go suck a dick.[/QUOTE]

John "Dierdorf can go suck a dick" Conner.

cool nickname :D

All Pro
    Ya sorry, he's stuck with Terminator. There's just no way to ditch that, despite the fact that john connor was not the terminator.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3764580]Ya sorry, he's stuck with Terminator. There's just no way to ditch that, d[B]espite the fact that john connor was not the terminator[/B].[/QUOTE]

sshhh

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Vin;3764360]During the game, Dan Diedork referred to John Connor as "Concrete Connor".

He thinks it's more appropriate than "The Terminator".

What does everyone here think?

I still like the Terminator even though when Connor hits someone, it is like a Slab of Concrete smashing into another player's face in a way...[/QUOTE]

He then went on to say the nickname had been taken by Chuck Bednarik. Here is the rest, Eagle great, and last 60 minute man Bednarik deserved that nickname no doubt, he was one tough muthr fukr, so I'm told, however, he got his nickname because he sold concrete in the offseason, they had to work back then. They don't build em like that anymore.

This is one of my favorite shots, he literally laid Gifford out, night night, now that's a taunt.

[IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8335/00001074864finalfinal.jpg[/IMG] CONCRETE CHARLIE
    Last edited by Apache 51; 10-04-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3764567]John "Dierdorf can go suck a dick" Conner.

cool nickname :D[/QUOTE]

LOL..... literally

dude his name is John Conner...John Conner

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3764586]He then went on to say the nickname had been taken by Chuck Bednarik. Here is the rest, Eagle great, and last 60 minute man Bednarik deserved that nickname no doubt, he was one tough muthr fukr, so I'm told, however, he got his nickname because he sold concrete in the offseason, they had to work back then. They don't build em like that anymore.

This is one of my favorite shots, he literally laid Gifford out, night night, now that's a taunt.

[IMG]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8335/00001074864finalfinal.jpg[/IMG] CONCRETE CHARLIE[/QUOTE]

HOLY SH*T! Is he Dead? :eek:

:D

[QUOTE=Nike VR;3764617]dude his name is John Conner...John Conner[/QUOTE]

[b]IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS!!![/b]

He is The Terminator and that is that.

i'd call him not a very good fullback right now

I like the "Terminator".

Although, as has been pointed out on this board many times, John Connor was not the Terminator in the movie. He was the target that was to be terminated.

Speaking of running backs, why isn't anyone talking about Rex saying that McKnight is playing corner in practice? Rex thinks ultimately he could become a very good 2 way player.

Makes sense too because McKnight has the right body type (although it may be better if he loses a couple pounds) and the speed is clearly there. Athleticism is off the charts and that suits the position as well. He's a RB, so I'd be shocked if he couldn't handle the tackling either.

[QUOTE=Nike VR;3764617]dude his name is John Conner...John Conner[/QUOTE]

Or maybe it's the "Terminater"