Thread: Scrubeenies Rotated In

Scrubeenies Rotated In

1. Big News , Joe McKnight looked good carrying the ball, and didn't do anything stupid. Career can now resume.
    2. Was that Ducasse at Right Tackle , late in the game, signs of things to come ?
    3. Hartsock got his first catch, wanted to get it out of the way early, Mulligan has been rotated in a lot. Saw this rotation in the Phin game, thought it was because of the heat, but the Jets continue quietly with this blocking TE rotation.
    4. John Connor getting meaningful reps at FB, the guy wants to hit somebody.
    5. Dwight Lowery gets his first sack
    6. Turner replaces Mangold late, the offensive line doesn't seem to miss a beat, you wonder how bad Nicks shoulder is.
    7. I never thought I would say this , but Drew Coleman had a good game. IMO he looked better than Wilson, let's not carried away, but he has earned more playing time.
    8. Brunell completes his first pass, MB and Brad Smith have 100% completion rates. The " Tiger Cat" part of the offense is just fun to watch, doesn't LT look good in the Tiger Cat ? Tiger Cat in the red zone, Brad throws a nice ball.
    9. With Ellis going down Pryce got more reps than he antcipated, looks like Howard Green is a definite signing today.
    10. Jason Taylor with the bad elbow, played almost every defensive snap, looked good. with the absence of Pace and Westerman.

JetOrange=Ira from SI?????

At what point in the game did Mangold sit?

I think Mulligan has played more because of the Wayne Hunter injury.

[QUOTE=bleedjetgreen;3764469]JetOrange=Ira from SI?????[/QUOTE]

NOT, really do not understand the referance

All Pro
    [QUOTE=WolfpackJet;3764471]At what point in the game did Mangold sit?[/QUOTE]

Early 4th quarter, replaced by Rob Turner. Woody also went out, and was replaced by Ducasse.

[QUOTE=mrcoops;3764489]Early 4th quarter, replaced by Rob Turner. Woody also went out, and was replaced by Ducasse.[/QUOTE]

Once again I find it interesting that Ducasse replaced Woody ( so early in the season , with transition to the right side, although Vlad is a natural tackle), Vlad looks like our future Right Tackle, with the moderate success of Slauson, the OLine could be very good for years to come..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetOrange;3764494]Once again I find it interesting that Ducasse replaced Woody ( so early in the season , with transition to the right side, although Vlad is a natural tackle), Vlad looks like our future Right Tackle, with the moderate success of Slauson, the OLine could be very good for years to come..[/QUOTE]

I agree, that's the best case scenario. Slauson continues to develop at LG, and Vlad becomes Woody's heir-apparent at RT. He certainly looks far more comfortable at OT than OG IMHO. With those 2 guys, plus Brick, Nick and Brandon (who are all signed to multi-year deals), the Jets O-Line should be well set for the future.