Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikings fans getting a little nervous

Vikings fans getting a little nervous

"the vikings cant afford to lose the next two games. the jets should have calvin pace, revis, and santonio holmes back soon......i'm worried about the jet game." (From Vikings message board)

Vikings are not a good road team in Primetime.
    Right now they are one dimensional.
    Jets are very good at stopping the run.
    Cromarty could guard Berrien with a kid in each hand.
    Pool & Wilson will take Shianco out.
    Revis will send Harvin to the bench with a migraine.

Vikings running into a BUZZSAW!
    Jets Offense is rocking
    Jets defense gets Revis & Pace back (Pryce gets his 2nd game)
    Jets special teams are really solid.
    Jets want to stick it to the Media in Primetime.
    Jets stadium will be SOLD OUT & SHAKING.

I'm foretelling a lot of praise from Gruden during this game, he knows talent when he sees it & this Jet team is stacked.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]KILL THE QB.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hall Of Fame
    They really should have moved on from Favre this past off season. Now look where they are...

"Cromarty could guard Berrien with a kid in each hand.

I LOL'd

They sound scared and should be. The entire league knows how good the Jets are, except those dolphins fans who live in their own little aquarium of denial.

I cant wait to see all those douche Favre trolls come back who infested this board when Favre was here.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    We need to lay the lumber on their fragile old man river QB.

The Minny 'O' is NOT clicking yet. Maybe the Old Man should show up to training camp someday and workout. I don't see them suddenly clicking in the meadowlands in prime time. I think the Jets have a real good shot of taking this one :yes:

Can't wait for the Brett("I never felt like a Jet") Favre homecoming and greetings from his former teammates.

Hall Of Fame
    don't underestimate favre....this is a very good vikings team but with that said, the jets should win...if they eliminate peterson it could get ugly...folks...yes we're becoming "that team"....this W will go a long way to proving that.

[QUOTE=Jets4life335;3764779]"Cromarty could guard Berrien with a kid in each hand.

I LOL'd[/QUOTE]

One of the better lines a person will see on a fan forum.

All League
    The Jets match up very well against the Vikings.

The Vikings are a run first team, especially with Rice out, and the Jets are very good against the run. Everyone knows Favre will try to fit some throws into some tight spaces, giving guys like Cro, Pool, Leonhard and Revis (if he plays) chances at INTs.

While the Vikings are stacked in the middle on their DLine, LT and Greene are both capable of turning the corner on the outside and making people miss. Keller is a matchup nightmare for any D, no one on the Vikings has the size to keep Braylon contained in the redzone, and Cotchery and Holmes will make plays underneath and can make yards after the catch.

The only thing Minnesota has going for them coming into this game is that they have had two weeks to work on their timing with Favre and the WRs and two weeks to prepare for us. Other than that, all signs point to us to win this game.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AceBoy;3764787]They sound scared and should be. The entire league knows how good the Jets are, except those dolphins fans who live in their [B]own little aquarium of denial[/B].[/QUOTE]

LOL

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets4life335;3764779]"Cromarty could guard Berrien with a kid in each hand.

I LOL'd[/QUOTE]

Same here. That's great.

The key to this game is stopping Peterson. If we create third and longs (where Rex loves to send extra guys after the QB) then we're going to get some turnovers in this game.

If we stop Peterson we win the game.

Freakin Brilliant

Cromarty could guard Berrien with a kid in each hand.

Best Quote of the week, it's still early in the week, but damn, thats good.
    Last edited by tahoejet; 10-04-2010 at 01:12 PM. Reason: typo

All Pro
    I wanna see us stop AP and force Favre to win the game. We know how he does as of late when the pressure's squarely on his shoulders. If we can get to him and knock him around the way the Saints did in the NFCCG, we'll force him into bad throws and hopefully come up with some picks. I have a feeling Rex will have something fun dialed up for old Favre from a defensive stand point.

I LOL'd[/QUOTE]

I have to say, I stole that from another Jet fan on this board.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I LOL'd[/QUOTE]

... + 1 more ... :clapper:

l_j_r

before the season this was a meeting of 2 possibly elite teams, but the Vikings right now don't even look like a top 20 team. their fans should be scared, that team is playing poorly right now. they have Adrian Peterson and not much else.

Hall Of Fame
    they still have to do it.

their coach has been saying all week - divisional games are the biggest onthe schedule. The Vikes aren't even in the conference.

If there is no let down - I see a close ugly game. The Vikes D is for real.