Thread: Question about Parking

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Question about Parking

Hey fellow Jets fans,

I won tickets to Monday's game against the Vikings but they didn't come with a parking pass. I am on the NFL ticket exchange site and I see that there are green, yellow, and orange passes. Am I free to purchase and use any of these passes? Or am I limited because my tickets are not in a suite and I am non-PSL? In other words, does a yellow pass guarantee the right to a spot in a yellow lot regardless of where my seats are (section 128)?

Thanks in advance for the info. Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rexalicious;3764861]Hey fellow Jets fans,

I won tickets to Monday's game against the Vikings but they didn't come with a parking pass. I am on the NFL ticket exchange site and I see that there are green, yellow, and orange passes. Am I free to purchase and use any of these passes? Or am I limited because my tickets are not in a suite and I am non-PSL? In other words, does a yellow pass guarantee the right to a spot in a yellow lot regardless of where my seats are (section 128)?

Thanks in advance for the info. Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place.[/QUOTE]

Purchase whatever pass you want.

Won't be impacted by where you are sitting.

Enjoy.

PS:
    How did you win tickets?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3764877]Purchase whatever pass you want.

Won't be impacted by where you are sitting.

Enjoy.

PS:
    How did you win tickets?[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch for the info, I haven't been to the new stadium and didn't want to get turned away if I had the wrong color or something.

In fact, my girlfriend was the one who won them. As she described it, there was some sort of raffle to raise money for charity. Four dollars got your name put into a hat, and hers was pulled out in the drawing. I guess she might be a keeper after all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The Orange pass MAY be cheaper. If you get that and dont don't want to hike to the stadium, you must enter Lot B via Rte 120S. It fills up quick so get there 5hrs before KO.