View Poll Results: Who has the toughtest remaining schedule after 1st quarter of the season?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

    6 14.29%
  • Pats

    32 76.19%
  • Phins

    4 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Jets/FIns/Pats: Who has the toughest schedule remaining

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,165

    Jets/FIns/Pats: Who has the toughest schedule remaining

    Jets have:

    Vikings/Broncos/Packers/Lions/Browns/Texans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    (Jets have already played Ravens)

    Fins have:

    Ravens/Packers/Lions/Browns/Titans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears/Raiders
    (Fins have already played Vikings)

    Pats have:

    Ravens/Chargers/Vikings/Browns/Steelers/Colts/Lions/Bears/Packers
    (Pats have already played Bengals)

    *Bold indicates non-common opponents

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,971
    the pats

  3. #3
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    I'd have to say the Pats, then us, then the Phins.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,394
    Def the Pats

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    East Winsdor, NJ
    Posts
    848
    Pats and Dolphins, mostly because they both have to play us.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Jets have:

    Vikings/Broncos/Packers/Lions/Browns/Texans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    I would have bolded the Packers and Steelers, not the 2 you chose.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,639
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I would have bolded the Packers and Steelers, not the 2 you chose.
    Than clearly you didn't read what the bold was meant to indicate.

  8. #8
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by how dare you View Post
    I'd have to say the Pats, then us, then the Phins.
    agree

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Union, NJ
    Posts
    846
    I think you have to look at where these games are being played. The Jets have to play in NE, and the Phins have to play at Jets Stadium.

    Also if I'm not mistaken we play the Vikings, Packers, Texans, Bengals, and Steelers at home. Those teams are all much more difficult to play in their buildings.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    Than clearly you didn't read what the bold was meant to indicate.
    damn- reading pfail.

    I thought he was indicating most difficult opponents

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,165
    Quote Originally Posted by msujetfan 89 View Post
    I think you have to look at where these games are being played. The Jets have to play in NE, and the Phins have to play at Jets Stadium.

    Also if I'm not mistaken we play the Vikings, Packers, Texans, Bengals, and Steelers at home. Those teams are all much more difficult to play in their buildings.
    Vikings, Texans, Packers, and Bengals are home games for us. We play at Broncos, Steelers and Bears.

    Fins play at Packers, Bengals, Ravens.

    Pats play at Chargers, Steelers and Bears.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Jets have:

    Vikings/Broncos/Packers/Lions/Browns/Texans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    (Jets have already played Ravens)

    Fins have:

    Ravens/Packers/Lions/Browns/Titans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears/Raiders
    (Fins have already played Vikings)

    Pats have:

    Ravens/Chargers/Vikings/Browns/Steelers/Colts/Lions/Bears/Packers
    (Pats have already played Bengals)

    *Bold indicates non-common opponents

    The only game I consider a complete loss for the Jets is the Steelers game. I think they have a very good shot at every other game on the schedule. Though none of them are real gimmies except for the Lions and Browns and even they are feisty at times.

    The Fins have a really hard upcoming few weeks, but I think the last 6 weeks of their schedule is easy. So I would have to say they have the easiest schedule.

    If the Dolphins are over .500 going into the last 6 games I would be worried because they have it easy.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKoz View Post
    The only game I consider a complete loss for the Jets is the Steelers game. I think they have a very good shot at every other game on the schedule. Though none of them are real gimmies except for the Lions and Browns and even they are feisty at times.

    The Fins have a really hard upcoming few weeks, but I think the last 6 weeks of their schedule is easy. So I would have to say they have the easiest schedule.

    If the Dolphins are over .500 going into the last 6 games I would be worried because they have it easy.
    Why can't we beat the Steelers??

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    Chowds...I mean the Pats.






    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Jets have:

    Vikings/Broncos/Packers/Lions/Browns/Texans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    (Jets have already played Ravens)

    Fins have:

    Ravens/Packers/Lions/Browns/Titans/Bengals/Steelers/Bears/Raiders
    (Fins have already played Vikings)

    Pats have:

    Ravens/Chargers/Vikings/Browns/Steelers/Colts/Lions/Bears/Packers
    (Pats have already played Bengals)

    *Bold indicates non-common opponents

  15. #15
    pats....

  16. #16
    Why can't we beat the Steelers? I think we are better than them, I know they played well without Ben but they didn't exactly have a tough schedule early on. I think we match up very well with them! No one on the schedule scares me.....we can will be at anyone! We are the team to beat this year, when a team plays US they say thats a big L. We should win every one of our games, i know we won't but we should. If we don't go 12-4 with home field that would be a huge disappointment to me!

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    4,000
    Dolphins. Out of the 8 common opponents between the 3 of us, the Jets and the Pats both have the Lions, Browns, Steelers, and Bears on the road.

    Dolphins have the Vikings, Packers, Bengals, and Ravens on the road.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    5,697
    the pats and dolphins have the hardest schedule... they still have to play us

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Jets.

    Texans are way better than the Chargers.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,843
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJetsJetsJets View Post
    Pats and Dolphins, mostly because they both have to play us.
    This

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us