View Poll Results: Who has the toughtest remaining schedule after 1st quarter of the season?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

6 14.29%
  • Pats

32 76.19%
  • Phins

4 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets/FIns/Pats: Who has the toughest schedule remaining

All Pro

Jets/FIns/Pats: Who has the toughest schedule remaining

[U]Jets have:[/U]

Vikings/[B]Broncos[/B]/Packers/Lions/Browns/[B]Texans[/B]/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    (Jets have already played Ravens)

[U]Fins have:[/U]

Ravens/Packers/Lions/Browns/[B]Titans[/B]/Bengals/Steelers/Bears/[B]Raiders[/B]
    (Fins have already played Vikings)

[U]Pats have:[/U]

Ravens/[B]Chargers[/B]/Vikings/Browns/Steelers/[B]Colts[/B]/Lions/Bears/Packers
    (Pats have already played Bengals)

[I]*Bold indicates non-common opponents[/I]

I'd have to say the Pats, then us, then the Phins.

Def the Pats :yes:

Rookie
    Pats and Dolphins, mostly because they both have to play us.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=long island leprechaun;3765166][U]Jets have:[/U]

Vikings/[B]Broncos[/B]/Packers/Lions/Browns/[B]Texans[/B]/Bengals/Steelers/Bears
    [/QUOTE]

I would have bolded the Packers and Steelers, not the 2 you chose.

All League
    [QUOTE=quantum;3765181]I would have bolded the Packers and Steelers, not the 2 you chose.[/QUOTE]

Than clearly you didn't read what the [B]bold [/B] was meant to indicate.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=how dare you;3765173]I'd have to say the Pats, then us, then the Phins.[/QUOTE]
    agree

I think you have to look at where these games are being played. The Jets have to play in NE, and the Phins have to play at Jets Stadium.

Also if I'm not mistaken we play the Vikings, Packers, Texans, Bengals, and Steelers at home. Those teams are all much more difficult to play in their buildings.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Banks81;3765185]Than clearly you didn't read what the [B]bold [/B] was meant to indicate.[/QUOTE]

damn- reading pfail. :(

I thought he was indicating most difficult opponents

All Pro
    [QUOTE=msujetfan 89;3765203]I think you have to look at where these games are being played. The Jets have to play in NE, and the Phins have to play at Jets Stadium.

Also if I'm not mistaken we play the Vikings, Packers, Texans, Bengals, and Steelers at home. Those teams are all much more difficult to play in their buildings.[/QUOTE]

Vikings, Texans, Packers, and Bengals are home games for us. We play at Broncos, Steelers and Bears.

Fins play at Packers, Bengals, Ravens.

Pats play at Chargers, Steelers and Bears.

[I]*Bold indicates non-common opponents[/I][/QUOTE]

The only game I consider a complete loss for the Jets is the Steelers game. I think they have a very good shot at every other game on the schedule. Though none of them are real gimmies except for the Lions and Browns and even they are feisty at times.

The Fins have a really hard upcoming few weeks, but I think the last 6 weeks of their schedule is easy. So I would have to say they have the easiest schedule.

If the Dolphins are over .500 going into the last 6 games I would be worried because they have it easy.

[QUOTE=JetKoz;3765222]The only game I consider a complete loss for the Jets is the Steelers game. I think they have a very good shot at every other game on the schedule. Though none of them are real gimmies except for the Lions and Browns and even they are feisty at times.

The Fins have a really hard upcoming few weeks, but I think the last 6 weeks of their schedule is easy. So I would have to say they have the easiest schedule.

If the Dolphins are over .500 going into the last 6 games I would be worried because they have it easy.[/QUOTE]

Why can't we beat the Steelers??

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :D Chowds...I mean the Pats.

[I]*Bold indicates non-common opponents[/I][/QUOTE]

Why can't we beat the Steelers? I think we are better than them, I know they played well without Ben but they didn't exactly have a tough schedule early on. I think we match up very well with them! No one on the schedule scares me.....we can will be at anyone! We are the team to beat this year, when a team plays US they say thats a big L. We should win every one of our games, i know we won't but we should. If we don't go 12-4 with home field that would be a huge disappointment to me!

All League
    Dolphins. Out of the 8 common opponents between the 3 of us, the Jets and the Pats both have the Lions, Browns, Steelers, and Bears on the road.

Dolphins have the Vikings, Packers, Bengals, and Ravens on the road.

All Pro
    the pats and dolphins have the hardest schedule... they still have to play us

Jets.

Texans are way better than the Chargers.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JETSJetsJetsJets;3765179]Pats and Dolphins, mostly [B]because they both have to play us[/B].[/QUOTE]

This :yes: