Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets only -4 vs. Vikings

Jets Insider VIP
    What a joke - we should be favored.

The Jets as a franchise has never EVER lost to the Vikings. Ever.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;3766224]What a joke - we should be favored.

The Jets as a franchise has never EVER lost to the Vikings. Ever.[/QUOTE]

There's a first for everything. I hope the Jets don't underestimate Favre and the gang. We shouldn't have any reason to believe they will.

SORRY, I'm all in on our boys now....Jets crush the Vikes- there will be a feeling amongst the Jets that Favre needs some payback, & REX keeps harping on the fact the entire league hates them- & with the Holmes/Revis/Pace foaming at the mouth to get in there & contribute...AND the fans goin nuts....35-10

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3766234]SORRY, I'm all in on our boys now....Jets crush the Vikes- there will be a feeling amongst the Jets that Favre needs some payback, & REX keeps harping on the fact the entire league hates them- & with the [B]Holmes/Revis/Pace[/B] foaming at the mouth to get in there & contribute...AND the fans goin nuts....35-10[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised that no one else in this thread mentioned those three. To what extent they will be able to play certainly is a factor on line movement.

If Revis is capable of putting receivers back on his Island again...then Vikings are in big trouble. Vikes will be a one dimensional AP offense. And the Jets defense is very capable of holding Peterson to a manageable yards total.

Holmes...just being on the same field with Edwards and Keller...is a nightmare for the Vikings secondary. Hope the Vikes want to put 8 in the box to contain LT-Greene. Cause Sanchez setting up play action or rolling out... throwing to Edwards...J-co...Holmes and Keller...is something that will really put a hurt on the Vikings.

IMO...the Vegas lines Jets received last few weeks and here in Wk#5...is more the perception of last year's Jets limitations on offense and QB. Reinforced by that opening game against the Ravens. Rather then the scary numbers this year's Jets are starting to pile up on opponents.

These lines are also saying they don't believe that Sanchez can continue his elite 105 QB rating of play. Neither Ryan or Flacco played this well in their 2nd years. So they're saying Mark is going to slide back down and put up less then stellar numbers.

That's why Jets have covered in their three wins. IMO...these lines are more a reflection on how they think Sanchez will play. Are they gonna be wrong again this week...I think so...Jets cover big again.