Thread: LT Dept: This video is one billion percent more awesome in 2010.

LT Dept: This video is one billion percent more awesome in 2010.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_JEpMO_MM&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_JEpMO_MM&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

i remember hearing about this video when it came out. i guess i never watched it. b/c i just watched it now, and i feel like i'd have remembered it. it is clearly awesome and hilarious. i can't say with certainty, but i think i'd have been a fan of this video even before he was a jet. this is seriously hilarious, it belongs on like tim and eric awesome show great job.

Not going to lie, when the Jets first acquired LT, I added this to my Ipod because I remember this song coming out before the SD game and even though I didn't like him (because he was the enemy) at the time, i did enjoy the song, it was funny!!! now with his resurgence in 2010, this song is the most played song on my IPod, it's awesome to see his newfound success in the green and white

All League
    [QUOTE=Rexamillion5592;3765532]Not going to lie, when the Jets first acquired LT, I added this to my Ipod because I remember this song coming out before the SD game and even though I didn't like him (because he was the enemy) at the time, i did enjoy the song, it was funny!!! now with his resurgence in 2010, this song is the most played song on my IPod, it's awesome to see his newfound success in the green and white[/QUOTE]

I'm a huge massive LT fan...but if this is the #1 most played song on your ipod, then your taste in music must royally suck...

Just sayin'...:yes:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;3765540]I'm a huge massive LT fan...but if this is the #1 most played song on your ipod, then your taste in music must royally suck...

Just sayin'...:yes:[/QUOTE]
    lmao...that is so wrong. :D

[QUOTE=SouthTown;3765540]I'm a huge massive LT fan...but if this is the #1 most played song on your ipod, then your taste in music must royally suck...

Just sayin'...:yes:[/QUOTE]

LOL
    +1