Thread: "C'Mon Man" predictions?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

"C'Mon Man" predictions?

Obviously Nate Clements. Any other sure-fire candidates?

On another note~ I realize this is sacrilege to some of you, but I admit that Vince Wilfork is a pretty cool cat. After hearing him play while Mic'd up, he is just like Big Jenks. Wilfork is an immovable force on the field, and a funny SOB both on and off the field.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see the Jets find a presence like Wilfork for the line. I like Pouha, he has done a very good job, as has Devito, but a 350+ NT that can move....we miss that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see LT's 3rd quarter TD run that made the Buffalo defender look as though he was going to sever his knees from his torso..

That truly was one of the most awesome moves I have ever seen, especially coming from a guy that is washed up anmd has nothing left in the tank..:P:P

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3765559]I would like to see LT's 3rd quarter TD run that made the Buffalo defender look as though he was going to sever his knees from his torso..

That truly was one of the most awesome moves I have ever seen, especially coming from a guy that is washed up anmd has nothing left in the tank..:P:P[/QUOTE]

Donte Whitner lost his jock and broke his ankles on the same play.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I missed it, what'd they pick?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 2 I remember were the 49ers corner fumbling the int, and us sacking the pants off of Fitzpatrick.