Thread: Don't rush the injured guys just cause prime time and Favre are headed here

Don't rush the injured guys just cause prime time and Favre are headed here

The Broncos are right after that and have the best passing attack in the league thus far .... i know some of these guys see the bye week and see the monday night lights on national tv exposure thing and push themselves to be ready ... Pace will be ready with no problem but Revis can hold off if he's not 100% ... Rather have Revis play the next 11 games healthy and rest him for this Vikes game than have him tweak the thing again and this be an issue the rest of the season

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3765667]The Broncos are right after that and have the best passing attack in the league thus far .... i know some of these guys see the bye week and see the monday night lights on national tv exposure thing and push themselves to be ready ... Pace will be ready with no problem but Revis can hold off if he's not 100% ... Rather have Revis play the next 11 games healthy and rest him for this Vikes game than have him tweak the thing again and this be an issue the rest of the season[/QUOTE]

Co-signed.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    I think these guys were ready to go this week but we held them out as a precaution cause the bills stink. So i think they are both more then ready to go this week. And better to get the rust off against crappy recievers then in 2 weeks when orton throws it 55 times

All Pro
    I'm honestly more scared of the Broncos than the Vikings.

Didn't think I'd be saying that before the season started.

[QUOTE=Austin;3765719]I'm honestly more scared of the Broncos than the Vikings.

Didn't think I'd be saying that before the season started.[/QUOTE]

my only concern with the Vikes is with their defense ... might be the best we've seen since the ravens ... they get pressure at times just rushing 4 guys ... bronco's are a scary team especially vs our secondary when we aren't 100%

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3765716]I think these guys were ready to go this week but we held them out as a precaution cause the bills stink. So i think they are both more then ready to go this week. And better to get the rust off against crappy recievers then in 2 weeks when orton throws it 55 times[/QUOTE]

both guys weren't ready to go cause Revis couldn't even practice ... Hamstrings are no joke especially when you didn't play in all of training camp ...i'm telling u these guys get hype for these monday nighters and rush themselves back just for a national televised game ... they are like kids in that regard ... revis will want to play whether he's 100% or not and frankly we can't afford that ... with all the cutting and running and stopping and etc corners do ... that hammy needs to be 100%

The Broncos? Seriously? They are extremley average

Pace was cleared to play this week by the doctors, but they decided to wait another week to make sure.

With Revis you know they said and he said that he won't play until hes 100%. They aren't rushing him back.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3765750]The Broncos? Seriously? They are extremley average[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but have possibly the greatest home-field advantage going. That said, I think the Jets will stuff the ball down both the Vikings and Broncos throats ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3765716]I think these guys were ready to go this week but we held them out as a precaution cause the bills stink. So i think they are both more then ready to go this week. And better to get the rust off against crappy recievers then in 2 weeks when orton throws it 55 times[/QUOTE]

^^THIS