Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predict Mark Sanchez's TD to INT ratio for this season ...

Predict Mark Sanchez's TD to INT ratio for this season ...

there's no way he can keep this up ... I say 24 - 8 ...... which is far better than what Rex expected which was 20 and 12 .... he could have easily thrown 2 or 3 INT's this year .... 24-8 is realistic especially when u take into account the schedule .... i say Brad Smith will go 4 and 0 and knowing schotty for the hell of it he might even want LT throwing a TD pass ... so i got LT going 0 td's and 1 INT

I think it'll be about 27:12. We're bound to see a 3 INT game, but I think Mark will have a really good season.

Veteran
    24-8 is certainly reasonable

im going to go with between 22-25 TD and between 8-13 interceptions

How could he have had 2 this year? Refresh my memory??? Those were tipped balls, and tipped balls, well besides the one thrown to the D-line man, shouldn't count as an int personally. I predict more around 22-6 or even 24-5.

25-5 :cool::cool:

This is stupid! Everytime one of our guys do something good some jinx baystard has to post about it...Yeah we all are aware of it....Is there a prize if your right or just the simple fact that you get to say, "I told you so"

Hey, here is another game we can play....Sanchez = 0 fumbles

How many will he have this year...because you know he isn't gonna keep this up....

Ugggh ...some of these post are sickening...anotherwards lets all guess how negative are guys wll be this year

All League
    This is something I don't want to think about, let alone talk about, out of fear of jinxing it...

so as far as I am concerned, Sanchez is doing "just fine"...that is it.

Carry on...nothing to see here.

He may still end up with multi-INT games. With the return of Holmes we will probably be airing the ball out even more than we are now.

I don't think we'll see another 3, 4 or 5 INT game from Sanchez. The Coaching staff will run the ball before they allow that to happen :yes:

Well he's on pace for 32 TD's this year and, obviously, 0 INT's. He's bound to throw a few that aren't his fault because of a drop from one of our WR's, and he's also bound for a bad 3 INT game. I'll go with 26-12.

All Pro
    29 TD, 7 INT

Shades of 1998 :cool:

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3765718]there's no way he can keep this up ... I say 24 - 8 ...... which is far better than what Rex expected which was 20 and 12 .... he could have easily thrown 2 or 3 INT's this year .... 24-8 is realistic especially when u take into account the schedule .... i say Brad Smith will go 4 and 0 and knowing schotty for the hell of it he might even want LT throwing a TD pass ... so i got LT going 0 td's and 1 INT[/QUOTE]

you sure start a lot of threads.

is your name Phil? :confused:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3765916]you sure start a lot of threads.

is your name Phil? :confused:[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't come back after being banned for a 7th time, would he?

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3765955]He wouldn't come back after being banned for a 7th time, would he?[/QUOTE]

maybe it's time for DWC8? :dunno:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3765958]maybe it's time for DWC8? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

If the Rays lose to the Rangers and he disappears for a few days, we'll know... We'll know...

:yes:

not phil guys ... and actually i'm a suffering Mets fan .... i'm a Mets, Jets, and Knicks, Miguel Cotto and Shogun Rua guy ... oh yeah and Bret hitman hart

[QUOTE=parafly;3765817]29 TD, 7 INT

Shades of 1998 :cool:[/QUOTE]

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/11/26/alg_vinny.jpg[/img]
    [b]ALRIGHT! SOMEONE REMEMBERED ME!!![/b]

:D

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3765916]you sure start a lot of threads.

is your name Phil? :confused:[/QUOTE]

JR?

I just hope that he doesn't start to force it next week trying to get Holmes involved. Whatever his ratio is it will be light years ahead of his rookie season and that is the reason we will be contending for a championship. :yes: