Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518

    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

    Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?
    LOL its great...no matter what happens a team I hate fails..its great

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?
    One of the stinking piles is scoring a TD every two minutes now.....

    At this rate, we'll have a final score of 178 to 7.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Both of them suck.

  5. #5
    i gotta be honest I'm really enjoying watching the dolphins start to realize that they ****ing blow...

    it's really satisfying

    edit:

    2 special teams touchdowns to bury the phins...

    lol now that is satisfying..

    screw you miami

  6. #6
    here's my newly posted thread (sure to get me banned) on finheaven...

    oh man did they have this one coming..

    and you know what sucks? it's just true...

    http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...post1063603902

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    here's my newly posted thread (sure to get me banned) on finheaven...

    oh man did they have this one coming..

    and you know what sucks? it's just true...

    http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...post1063603902
    Can't connect - there must be a serious meltdown going on!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Can't connect - there must be a serious meltdown going on!
    it's honest ownage...

    i mean to the umph degree

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,438

    More Fish Flavored Crack on Fin Heaven

    Vontae Davis > Revis
    I didn't see Vontae get beat by Moss. 0 catches Ok yeah, Moss dropped a ball he should have caught for a TD but it was on a fake spike. Vontae is the best CB in the NFL.

    Fins are good, stop being so negative. Our coaching just sucks. It's not the players. We have top 5 talent. Our offense is better then the Jets. Jets have no one like Marshall. All they got is Keller. Just cover him with 4 people next time and everyone else on that O is a bunch of scrubs. Dophins D is top 5 in the NFL. Not as good as Jets I admit but top 5 behind Steelers and Ravens. Sanchez is an awful QB. He's off to a lucky start. Henne is better.

    If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up(if our awful coaches can).

    Go fins. This is just a blip on the radar screen.

    I don't know whether to laugh at them, or feel sorry for these idiotic,imbecilic sh*tfish fans. First time I ever enjoyed a Pats win watching them suffer in So FLA last night.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up.
    Easily.

    (wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats )

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Vontae Davis > Revis
    I didn't see Vontae get beat by Moss. 0 catches Ok yeah, Moss dropped a ball he should have caught for a TD but it was on a fake spike. Vontae is the best CB in the NFL.

    Fins are good, stop being so negative. Our coaching just sucks. It's not the players. We have top 5 talent. Our offense is better then the Jets. Jets have no one like Marshall. All they got is Keller. Just cover him with 4 people next time and everyone else on that O is a bunch of scrubs. Dophins D is top 5 in the NFL. Not as good as Jets I admit but top 5 behind Steelers and Ravens. Sanchez is an awful QB. He's off to a lucky start. Henne is better.

    If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up(if our awful coaches can).

    Go fins. This is just a blip on the radar screen.

    I don't know whether to laugh at them, or feel sorry for these idiotic,imbecilic sh*tfish fans. First time I ever enjoyed a Pats win watching them suffer in So FLA last night.

    Yeah...Sanchez is sooooo lucky, he won Two Playoff Games and gave Peyton Manning a brief scare before our Best RB got hurt in the 2nd half of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Where was Chad Henne and Vontae during this time? Oh right....THEY WERE GOLFING!

    And Lucky Start, my ass. It's called MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WITH THE FOOTBALL. Something Chad does not do.




    Also, how the hell can you honestly say that Vontae is better than Revis when :

    1.) He wasn't even thrown in his direction to Test that theory

    and

    2.) Hasn't even gotten to the Playoffs while playing lights-out to develop this "reputation" you are concocting......


    The notion that Davis is better than Revis is so laughable, it's absurd.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-05-2010 at 10:18 AM.

  12. #12
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Easily.

    (wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats )
    I just posted this:



    here:

    http://www.finheaven.com/forums/show...-Game-Pictures
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 10-05-2010 at 10:40 AM.

  13. #13
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Yeah...Sanchez is sooooo lucky, he won Two Playoff Games and gave Peyton Manning a brief scare before our Best RB got hurt in the 2nd half of the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Where was Chad Henne and Vontae during this time? Oh right....THEY WERE GOLFING!

    And Lucky Start, my ass. It's called MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WITH THE FOOTBALL. Something Chad does not do.




    Also, how the hell can you honestly say that Vontae is better than Revis when :

    1.) He wasn't even thrown in his direction to Test that theory

    and

    2.) Hasn't even gotten to the Playoffs while playing lights-out to develop this "reputation" you are concocting......


    The notion that Davis is better than Revis is so laughable, it's absurd.
    Dude...he was quoting finheaven.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Easily.

    (wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats )


    Remember these are the same people that didn't know how to use a punch card election ballot 10 years ago. They aren't exactly the brightest bulbs.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us