Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3765781]Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?[/QUOTE]

LOL its great...no matter what happens a team I hate fails..its great

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3765781]Every time I switch on ESPN I see two huge stinking piles of sh*t on a football field. What gives?[/QUOTE]

One of the stinking piles is scoring a TD every two minutes now.....

At this rate, we'll have a final score of 178 to 7.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both of them suck.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i gotta be honest I'm really enjoying watching the dolphins start to realize that they ****ing blow...

it's really satisfying

edit:

2 special teams touchdowns to bury the phins...

lol now that is satisfying..

screw you miami

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    here's my newly posted thread (sure to get me banned) on finheaven...

oh man did they have this one coming..

and you know what sucks? it's just true...

[url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?285015-Here-s-the-thing-fellas...&p=1063603902#post1063603902[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3765951]here's my newly posted thread (sure to get me banned) on finheaven...

oh man did they have this one coming..

and you know what sucks? it's just true...

[url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?285015-Here-s-the-thing-fellas...&p=1063603902#post1063603902[/url][/QUOTE]

Can't connect - there must be a serious meltdown going on! :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3765989]Can't connect - there must be a serious meltdown going on! :P[/QUOTE]

it's honest ownage...

i mean to the umph degree

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

More Fish Flavored Crack on Fin Heaven

Vontae Davis > Revis
    I didn't see Vontae get beat by Moss. 0 catches Ok yeah, Moss dropped a ball he should have caught for a TD but it was on a fake spike. Vontae is the best CB in the NFL.

Fins are good, stop being so negative. Our coaching just sucks. It's not the players. We have top 5 talent. Our offense is better then the Jets. Jets have no one like Marshall. All they got is Keller. Just cover him with 4 people next time and everyone else on that O is a bunch of scrubs. Dophins D is top 5 in the NFL. Not as good as Jets I admit but top 5 behind Steelers and Ravens. Sanchez is an awful QB. He's off to a lucky start. Henne is better.

If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up(if our awful coaches can).

Go fins. This is just a blip on the radar screen.

I don't know whether to laugh at them, or feel sorry for these idiotic,imbecilic sh*tfish fans. First time I ever enjoyed a Pats win watching them suffer in So FLA last night.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3766332]If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up.[/QUOTE]

[I]Easily.[/I]

(wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats :confused:)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASH_1962;3766332]Vontae Davis > Revis
    I didn't see Vontae get beat by Moss. 0 catches Ok yeah, Moss dropped a ball he should have caught for a TD but it was on a fake spike. Vontae is the best CB in the NFL.

Fins are good, stop being so negative. Our coaching just sucks. It's not the players. We have top 5 talent. Our offense is better then the Jets. Jets have no one like Marshall. All they got is Keller. Just cover him with 4 people next time and everyone else on that O is a bunch of scrubs. Dophins D is top 5 in the NFL. Not as good as Jets I admit but top 5 behind Steelers and Ravens. Sanchez is an awful QB. He's off to a lucky start. Henne is better.

If you take away the 3 special teams TD's we win this game easily. Just gotta fix that up(if our awful coaches can).

Go fins. This is just a blip on the radar screen.

I don't know whether to laugh at them, or feel sorry for these idiotic,imbecilic sh*tfish fans. First time I ever enjoyed a Pats win watching them suffer in So FLA last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...Sanchez is sooooo lucky, he won Two Playoff Games and gave Peyton Manning a brief scare before our Best RB got hurt in the 2nd half of the [b]AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.[/b] Where was Chad Henne and Vontae during this time? Oh right....[b]THEY WERE GOLFING![/b] :D :D :D

And Lucky Start, my ass. It's called [b][i]MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WITH THE FOOTBALL.[/i][/b] Something Chad does not do.

Also, how the hell can you honestly say that Vontae is better than Revis when :

1.) He wasn't even thrown in his direction to Test that theory

and

2.) Hasn't even gotten to the Playoffs while playing lights-out to develop this "reputation" you are concocting...... :rolleyes:

The notion that Davis is better than Revis is so laughable, it's absurd.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-05-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766336][I]Easily.[/I]

(wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats :confused:)[/QUOTE]

I just posted this:

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1004/nfl_a_chung01_600.jpg[/IMG]

here:

[url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?285140-Dolphins-vs-Patriots-Game-Pictures[/url]
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 10-05-2010 at 10:40 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;3766340]Yeah...Sanchez is sooooo lucky, he won Two Playoff Games and gave Peyton Manning a brief scare before our Best RB got hurt in the 2nd half of the [b]AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.[/b] Where was Chad Henne and Vontae during this time? Oh right....[b]THEY WERE GOLFING![/b] :D :D :D

And Lucky Start, my ass. It's called [b][i]MAKING GOOD DECISIONS WITH THE FOOTBALL.[/i][/b] Something Chad does not do.

Also, how the hell can you honestly say that Vontae is better than Revis when :

1.) He wasn't even thrown in his direction to Test that theory

and

2.) Hasn't even gotten to the Playoffs while playing lights-out to develop this "reputation" you are concocting...... :rolleyes:

The notion that Davis is better than Revis is so laughable, it's absurd.[/QUOTE]
    Dude...he was quoting finheaven.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766336][I]Easily.[/I]

(wouldnt the score be 20-14 Pats :confused:)[/QUOTE]

:D

Remember these are the same people that didn't know how to use a punch card election ballot 10 years ago. They aren't exactly the brightest bulbs.