Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad Henne is NOT .............

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad Henne is NOT .............

.............even in the same class as Mark Sanchez. All the posturing and debate about how close the two are is an absolute joke. Just watching Henne in this MNF game, it's more than a little apparent, that he lags Sanchez in ability to even read coverages. Ultimately, Henne will be their undoing, moreso than Sanchez being our weakest link. Discuss :yes:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=el_dub80;3765798].............even in the same class as Mark Sanchez. All the posturing and debate about how close the two are is an absolute joke. Just watching Henne in this MNF game, it's more than a little apparent, that he lags Sanchez in ability to even read coverages. Ultimately, Henne will be their undoing, moreso than Sanchez being our weakest link. Discuss :yes:[/QUOTE]

Not to mention Henne started for 4 years in college and then sat behind pennington for a year before playing all of last season. Sanchez only started one year in college then went right to the NFL after his junior year and started immedietely. Henne should be WAY ahead of Sanchez in terms of development, and hes just not. Sanchez>Henne no question about it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    And dolphin fans claimed all offseason Henne was miles better Sanchez...Yeah, okay.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to wonder if the Dolphins use of the Wildcat has impeded Henne's development? He just looks lost out there. He's almost thrown a couple of more INT's since he threw the first 2. :eek:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking Henne is not as good as he looked against us and not as bad as he has looked tonight. Btw, he just had a great series for a TD.

A work in progress much like Mark, though of course I like Mark much better.

:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez has more talent in his pinky than Chad Henne.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3765813]Mark Sanchez has more talent in his pinky than Chad Henne.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Henne walks around with Sanchez' jock over his head, maybe that's what impedes his vision? :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriots D is letting Henne look mediocre.

I can't believe he plays well against us...

He literally was picked off twice by their worst player...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3765828]The Patriots D is letting Henne look mediocre.

I can't believe he plays well against us...

He literally was picked off twice by their worst player...[/QUOTE]

Which is WHY we need Revis so badly :yes:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should put Chad Pennington in imo!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henne is the same qb he has always been from Back at Michigan.Some games he's on fire and some games he's just not that good.

He looks like he's gonna be that type of qb

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    all the henne is > than sanchez **** from dolfag fans always irritated me given the length of time the 2 played in college and the fact that oh IDK sanchez was a rookie and henne was not...

even that being said sanchez is clearly the better QB...not when all is said and done sanchez is the better quarterback...

as of NOW he is, and its not even close.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    To the average football fan, it's clear that right now Sanchez is playing on a much higher level.

Come down here to south Florida though and you'd think Henne was the second coming of Marino. It's so pathetic.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3765882]all the henne is > than sanchez **** from dolfag fans always irritated me given the length of time the 2 played in college and the fact that oh IDK sanchez was a rookie and henne was not...

even that being said sanchez is clearly the better QB...not when all is said and done sanchez is the better quarterback...

as of NOW he is, and its not even close.[/QUOTE]

Exactly :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3765905]To the average football fan, it's clear that right now Sanchez is playing on a much higher level.

Come down here to south Florida though and you'd think Henne was the second coming of Marino. It's so pathetic.[/QUOTE]

C'mon man, don't BS all those guys up north!

Most of these ignorant Fins fans think "Danny Marino" is STILL the QB of the Fins....:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?285015-Here-s-the-thing-fellas...&p=1063603902#post1063603902[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, TJF

When we visit Istanbul, I'll have to look you up....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3765954]C'mon man, don't BS all those guys up north!

Most of these ignorant Fins fans think "Danny Marino" is STILL the QB of the Fins....:D[/QUOTE]

lol, they really are clueless "fans".

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply a dreadful performance in front of the whole country.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henne has GIVEN this game to the Pats simply by staring down his WRs. I'm a Michigan football fan, and this is why I was happy when the Phins drafted him. He's nothing but a tease who doesn't show up when it counts.

As a Jets fan, I love that about him:D