Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad Henne is NOT .............

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    50/50 Pennington is their starter after the bye week.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the "Sports Media" (Cris Carter, Tom Jackson, I'm looking at YOU) jumps all over Henne the way they attacked Sanchez and questioned his ability after week 1?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3765985]I wonder if the "Sports Media" (Cris Carter, Tom Jackson, I'm looking at YOU) jumps all over Henne the way they attacked Sanchez and questioned his ability after week 1?[/QUOTE]

no question they do IMO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3765985]I wonder if the "Sports Media" (Cris Carter, Tom Jackson, I'm looking at YOU) jumps all over Henne the way they attacked Sanchez and questioned his ability after week 1?[/QUOTE]

They were all over mark ballz today tho:cool:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3765813]Mark Sanchez has more talent in his pinky than Chad Henne.[/QUOTE]

There was more talent on the circumcised foreskin Sanchez had removed at birth than Henne tonight.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henne was exposed tonight. Sanchez has thrived.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3765812]I'm thinking Henne is not as good as he looked against us and not as bad as he has looked tonight. Btw, he just had a great series for a TD.

A work in progress much like Mark, though of course I like Mark much better.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

oh well hello, Mrs. Henne.

didn't know you posted 'round these here parts :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henne has no clue what to do against zone defenses, he was moving the ball well in the first half, Pats made adjustments, and Henne was lost.

Miami also has no idea what to do with thier WR's, Marshall was invisible.

And where was that touted Miami defense?

Miami has rotated nearly 15 OL'n on and off their roster over the last 4 weeks, is it that surprising these guys don't know their blocking assigments?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3765905]To the average football fan, it's clear that right now Sanchez is playing on a much higher level.

Come down here to south Florida though and you'd think Henne was the second coming of Marino. It's so pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Damn right, there's no comparison at all

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3765983]50/50 Pennington is their starter after the bye week.[/QUOTE]

He should have started Week One! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henne is the second coming of Steve Grogan - average against the rest of the league, but for some reason just kills us.

He was staring down his receivers all night.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if it's just Jets fans or football fans in general, but why so reactionary? There's no in between with you people. It's either "[I]X[/I] is the best" or "[I]X[/I] is the worst." One game doesn't define a career, especially one game where Henne clearly wasn't our biggest problem. We had the lead going into halftime. Henne had two bone headed interceptions that ultimately didn't give the Pats many points and from there, the special teams just gave the game away. If you give up two TDs on special teams and have a punt blocked, your QB is not the reason you lost the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3765828]The Patriots D is letting Henne look mediocre.

I can't believe he plays well against us...

He literally was picked off twice by their worst player...[/QUOTE]

So true, Henne only plays his best against the Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    yet somehow we always make Henne look like Joe Montana.

then when I watch him play other teams he looks like ****.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766115]I don't know if it's just Jets fans or football fans in general, but why so reactionary? There's no in between with you people. It's either "[I]X[/I] is the best" or "[I]X[/I] is the worst." One game doesn't define a career, especially one game where Henne clearly wasn't our biggest problem. We had the lead going into halftime. Henne had two bone headed interceptions that ultimately didn't give the Pats many points and from there, the special teams just gave the game away. If you give up two TDs on special teams and have a punt blocked, your QB is not the reason you lost the game.[/QUOTE]

So his 3 INT's, and a pick 6 aren't a big reason the phins lost the game?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3766125]So his 3 INT's, and a pick 6 aren't a big reason the phins lost the game?[/QUOTE]

His two INTs probably ended up taking points off the board, but his pick six clearly was on Marshall and not on Henne. Once again, if your special teams play as bad as ours did tonight, there is no f*cking way you'll win. I don't care who your QB is. You give up basically three TDs on special teams and you will always lose.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :D bad time for Henne to stink it up..and on national tv lol

[QUOTE=jetsfan920;3765805]And dolphin fans claimed all offseason Henne was miles better Sanchez...Yeah, okay.[/QUOTE]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766115]I don't know if it's just Jets fans or football fans in general, but why so reactionary? There's no in between with you people. It's either "[I]X[/I] is the best" or "[I]X[/I] is the worst." One game doesn't define a career, especially one game where Henne clearly wasn't our biggest problem. We had the lead going into halftime. Henne had two bone headed interceptions that ultimately didn't give the Pats many points and from there, the special teams just gave the game away.[B][SIZE="5"] If you give up two TDs on special teams and have a punt blocked, your QB is not the reason you lost the game.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Funny because last year it seemed like many Dolphin fans were ripping Sanchez saying he sucked after you swept us and was one of the main reasons for us losing. Ironic much?
    Last edited by MarkyMarkSanchez; 10-05-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766132]His two INTs probably ended up taking points off the board, but his pick six clearly was on Marshall and not on Henne. Once again, if your special teams play as bad as ours did tonight, there is no f*cking way you'll win. I don't care who your QB is. You give up basically three TDs on special teams and you will always lose.[/QUOTE]

They were well on their way to scoring when Henne threw both those picks. He doesn't gift wrap those passes to Larry Brown (Oops! I mean Rob Ninkovich) and it's very possible this game is instead a blowout in favor of the Fish. Also, watching his eyes he was locking onto his receivers the entire night. Bottom line is your QB sucked, which kept the Patsies in the game, and your specials teams sucked even worse, which allowed them to turn it into a rout.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MarkyMarkSanchez;3766138]Funny because last year it seemed like many Dolphin fans were ripping Sanchez saying he sucked after you swept us. SO explain the difference again?[/QUOTE]

Anyone that was blaming Sanchez for the Jets losses against us last year is a moron. Now, there were plenty of other perfectly valid reasons to claim Mark Sanchez sucked last year, but his performances against the Dolphins certainly weren't evidence for that.