Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad Henne is NOT .............

Veteran
    [QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766132]His two INTs probably ended up taking points off the board, but his pick six clearly was on Marshall and not on Henne. Once again, if your special teams play as bad as ours did tonight, there is no f*cking way you'll win. I don't care who your QB is. You give up basically three TDs on special teams and you will always lose.[/QUOTE]

Seriously man stop being delusional...The Fins had the Pats by the throat and were driving and owning that game in the first half. The score without those 2 picks could of been at a minimum 13-3 possibly 21-3. You would have had momentum going into the 2nd half, instead Henne and the Fins let them back in and gave them life. Don't go blaming it all on your BS play on special teams. If Sanchez played like that I'd be pissed

[QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766115]I don't know if it's just Jets fans or football fans in general, but why so reactionary? There's no in between with you people. It's either "[I]X[/I] is the best" or "[I]X[/I] is the worst." One game doesn't define a career, especially one game where Henne clearly wasn't our biggest problem. We had the lead going into halftime. Henne had two bone headed interceptions that ultimately didn't give the Pats many points and from there, the special teams just gave the game away. If you give up two TDs on special teams and have a punt blocked, your QB is not the reason you lost the game.[/QUOTE]

dude.

the Dolphins just got crushed on Monday Night Football.

we Jets fans have reason to celebrate, reactionary ways or not :yes:

[QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766142]Anyone that was blaming Sanchez for the Jets losses against us last year is a moron. Now, there were plenty of other perfectly valid reasons to claim [B]Mark Sanchez sucked last year[/B], but his performances against the Dolphins certainly weren't evidence for that.[/QUOTE]

Like having the highest rookie QB rating in the playoffs ever? Or was it the back to back on the road against teams that swept their divisions?

The big ? remains....will it be Chad or Thigpen. I vote Thigpen personally.

[QUOTE=CW_McGraw;3766142]Anyone that was blaming Sanchez for the Jets losses against us last year is a moron. Now, there were [B]plenty of other perfectly valid reasons[/B] to claim Mark Sanchez sucked last year, but his performances against the Dolphins certainly weren't evidence for that.[/QUOTE]

By the use of the word "plenty" do you mean the 2 games he played which accounted for half of his INTs? Just curious...

INTs will deflate a team. Trust us. We would know. It's also a lot easier to excuse when a QB is in their rookie year than it is when they're in year 3 (having started for 4 years in college and then sat for a year in the NFL). Henne still has time, but not a whole lot. It would be different if he was graded out as a top 10 pick, but he wasn't. At least the Dolphins didn't do what the Eagles did with Kolb: Throw a ton of money at an unproven QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mark Sanchez vs Chad Henne = Tom Brady vs Chad Pennington

One is going to be a legitimate franchise QB. One is going to be a solid starter for a number of years.

I'll leave you guys to decide which is which. ;)

Thank You Mangenius! Thank You so much!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

[QUOTE=giddy up;3765803]Not to mention Henne started for 4 years in college and then sat behind pennington for a year before playing all of last season. Sanchez only started one year in college then went right to the NFL after his junior year and started immedietely. Henne should be WAY ahead of Sanchez in terms of development, and hes just not. Sanchez>Henne no question about it.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's a question of whether you have "IT" or you don't. Sanchez has "IT". Chad does not.

[QUOTE=RoadFan;3765983]50/50 Pennington is their starter after the bye week.[/QUOTE]

[U]From[/U] Source: Pro Football Talk on NBCSports.com

10/5/2010
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen said on SportsCenter Tuesday that the Dolphins are concerned about Chad Henne and could eventually turn to Chad Pennington, who would "bridge the gap" to Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen replaced an ineffective Henne late in Monday's loss to the Patriots but played poorly himself. It's been previously reported that consultant Bill Parcells has been "very disappointed" with Henne. We don't expect the Dolphins to give up on Henne just yet, but it seems the leash is getting shorter.
    Last edited by gcherd; 10-05-2010 at 12:38 PM.

[QUOTE=gcherd;3766629]10/5/2010
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen said on SportsCenter Tuesday that the Dolphins are concerned about Chad Henne and could eventually turn to Chad Pennington, who would "bridge the gap" to Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen replaced an ineffective Henne late in Monday's loss to the Patriots but played poorly himself. It's been previously reported that consultant Bill Parcells has been "very disappointed" with Henne. We don't expect the Dolphins to give up on Henne just yet, but it seems the leash is getting shorter.

Source: Pro Football Talk on NBCSports.com[/QUOTE]

Chad getting ready to throw a 7 yard bomb:

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hE0TRpE-p8U/SNvNGNKdFkI/AAAAAAAALlE/nrEEtG6BnD4/s400/Chad+Pennington+.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3766637]Chad getting ready to throw a 7 yard bomb:
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80c54bfe/WK-10-Can-t-Miss-Play-Ginn-TD-catch[/url]

[QUOTE=gcherd;3766645][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80c54bfe/WK-10-Can-t-Miss-Play-Ginn-TD-catch[/url][/QUOTE]

BRING BACK CHAD!!!!! :D

[QUOTE=gcherd;3766645][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80c54bfe/WK-10-Can-t-Miss-Play-Ginn-TD-catch[/url][/QUOTE]

Henne goes deep!...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPtJF-IgPc[/url]

I wonder what Tim Graham has to say on this subject?

And like RayRay pointed out, the way to beat Henne is to sit back in a soft zone and let him shoot himself in the foot. Yeah, he'll pick up some yardage, but eventually he's going to make some horrendous decisions. It'll be interesting to see what kind of changes Rex makes for that second meeting.