Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Fans Have Been Owned (merged x 3)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3766221]True...but then again I dont think any of us here (except delusional homers) think we are winning the SB every year like those guys...[/QUOTE]
    No but I'm sure we'd get some "Start Brunell" threads if Sanchez hits a rough patch (ie: 2 quarters :D)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are like fans of all teams...

The ones posting on those threads are a fringe group of hopeless reactionaries..

We have them here to..

It's called the "human condition"

I am always told that "Jets fans" are the most delusional people on the planet but I don't think that is true..

Maybe the real young ones..

But anybody who is forty or over like me who just missed the Joe Namath era and saw what we saw year after year in no way is a "delusional" fan...

I think the majority of us are the Benigno types...

II am always waiting for something bad to happen..

I keep looking at ESPN expecting to see "BREAKING NEWS!! REVIS OUT FOR SEASON!!

Just the life of a Jets fan...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think would happen to a fan of an opposing team who posted something like that here after the Jets lose? Me thinks the perma ban would come pretty quickly.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love when they have to resort back to last season for comebacks, awesome that they swept us last season and still ended up 7-9 while we were 15 mins away from the Super Bowl.... Gotta love phin fans!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you went there looking to start ****..

And then you got ****!!

Congrats bro. That took major balls!!:huh:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GetaLife;3766304]So you went there looking to start ****..

And then you got ****!!

Congrats bro. That took major balls!!:huh:[/QUOTE]

[I]Aristocrats![/I]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3766046]LOL at them still hanging onto that sweep.[/QUOTE]

Better not hear ANY of their fans make excuses about yesterday's loss due to poor special teams play. They only swept us last season b/c Ginn went off in one game with 2 KO returns.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote]We are just one game back at 2-2. The season is far from over buddy. [/quote]

This is the one that makes me :D

Somebody needs to tell this guy(whomever it was) their upcoming schedule after the bye :

Green Bay (Loss)
    Pittsburgh (Loss)
    Cincinnati (Maybe a Win...The Bungles have not impressed me.)
    Baltimore (Loss)
    Tennessee (WIN. I'm not a believer in Vince Young)
    Chicago (Cutler's brain would have been unscrambled by then plus the Bears Defense will give Henne fits so...LOSS)
    Two Cupcakes
    US again... (LOSS)
    Two More Cupcakes
    New England (At Gillette Stadium? LOSS.)

Do Dolphin fans really believe they'll finish with a +.500 record(never mind the playoffs...)???

It looks to me like they would most likely finish 6-6 the rest of the way and that's not taking into account the chance for an upset among those cupcake teams, too....

An 8-8 season at best awaits the Dolphins. Better luck next year, guys.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=New Jerzey Jet;3766130]always enjoyable after a fins loss

the game threads are great entertainment[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they feel the sameway about us. Lord knows we have quite a few bridge jumpers here. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3766217]As if this place is any different after a loss. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3766391]I'm sure they feel the sameway about us. Lord knows we have quite a few bridge jumpers here. :yes:[/QUOTE]

we have quite a few people on the ledge here because we cut Woodhead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=teng;3766319]Better not hear ANY of their fans make excuses about yesterday's loss due to poor special teams play. They only swept us last season b/c Ginn went off in one game with 2 KO returns.[/QUOTE]

Not only poor special teams play BUT a bad special teams call....this (according to fins fans) is why they lost the game last night

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Dolphins fans going koo koo. this is just hilarious

[url]http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?285022-Vontae-Davis-gt-Revis[/url]

even their fans start bashing this poor delusional kid

these guys started a facebook page to fire their OC ... damn i don't even think the schotty haters went that far... they are calling for Pennington to start ... their HC to be fired ..... PArcells to take over ..... it looks like jets panic world after a loss only on steroids and more out of tune with any form of reality. lol at some kid thinking Vontae Davis is better than Revis cause Moss caught him on a bad hammy. Revis has him on smash before that not to mention Mason did nothing the week prior and i can count with 3 fingers how many times revis has gotten burned since week 1 last year .... freakin clowns ... this is just another reason why i feel forums should be regulated cause some people just don't deserve a voice ... yes even in this country
    Last edited by LadainianIMnotDONE; 10-05-2010 at 12:27 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Koo koo indeed. They don't seriously believe this do they?

[QUOTE][B]Fins are good, stop being so negative. Our coaching just sucks. It's not the players. We have top 5 talent. Our offense is better then the Jets. Jets have no one like Marshall. All they got is Keller. Just cover him with 4 people next time and everyone else on that O is a bunch of scrubs. Dophins D is top 5 in the NFL. Not as good as Jets I admit but top 5 behind Steelers and Ravens. Sanchez is an awful QB. He's off to a lucky start. Henne is better.[/B][/QUOTE]

:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people should be kicked off the interwebz. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No different than any other site, including this one. If the team plays bad, especially if there are expectations the fans will freak.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    as much as i'm enjoying this Dolfag meltdown, do you guys remember what this place was like after the Ravens game??

just as bad or worse.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3766624]as much as i'm enjoying this Dolfag meltdown, do you guys remember what this place was like after the Ravens game??

just as bad or worse.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but it's still funny to see them freak out.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their special teams coach should get the ax.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll admit ... after we lost to the ravens by 1 point i told a friend that our O hadn't been good all pre season and looked terrible in week 1 and i thought we were headed to a terrible season cause i figured ... "we cant survive a offensive drought like we did last year" .. i thought we would click like we have offensively but i thought it would be by week 3 or week 4 .... still thought we'd be a playoff game but i saw us as a 2-2 team and starting to put things together around this time now ... but they put it together much sooner than i thought ... the turn around came against the pats in the 2nd quarter and on and they haven't looked back ... i didn't see that coming ...but calling for EVERY coaches head, owner, the QB and etc ...after week 1? thats just retarded .... but as good as sanchez is do u think i'd say he's better than tom brady or brew bries just cause he might be playing better right now ... hell no ... those dolphin fans are as delusional as anybody i've ever seen aside from bengals fans ... i think its south fl sun burns

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is the greatest thread of all time (at least until we get to post the "WE ARE WORLD CHAMPS THREAD" when that time comes the OP is going to go down in infamy with Namath).

what's even better is that this thread was merged 3x and there are 2 other lingering dolphins LOL threads out there right now...

its overwhelmingly delicious...