Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next two games (entering the bye) are critical...

All Pro

The next two games (entering the bye) are critical...

We have the Vikings (who have looked like crap) and the Broncos, two very winnable games.

The Pats have the Ravens and the Chargers (after their bye next week).

The Fish have the Packers and the Steelers (after their bye next week).

THIS is when we put distance between ourselves and the rest of the division.

[QUOTE=Austin;3765987]We have the Vikings (who have looked like crap) and the Broncos, two very winnable games.

THIS is when we put distance between ourselves and the rest of the division.[/QUOTE]

completely agree w/ this 100%.

If the Jets go 2 - 0 we are going to be in the drivers seat in a major way

Wow, I thought we had a tough couple of games ahead, but the Fins and Pats definitely have it worse.

That Broncos game scares me a bit... their passing game is sick. Hopefully Revis is up to full speed by then.

just hope we have the team at 100 percent. because if we are look out. i still say we will win the division. Pats and fins are not complete teams. pats let will get whooped by us again next time with a healthy revis and pace

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3765999]Wow, I thought we had a tough couple of games ahead, but the Fins and Pats definitely have it worse.

That Broncos game scares me a bit... [B]their passing game is sick[/B]. Hopefully Revis is up to full speed by then.[/QUOTE]

Kyle Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Eddie Royal don't really scare me. A healthy Moreno might though.

Hall Of Fame
    Winning at Denver is NEVER easy, and the Broncos are not a bad team (One could make a strong argument they're better than either of the two teams that played tonight).

We're playing with the big boys for not just the division, but [B]home field[/B]. EVERY GAME is a MUST WIN from here on out.

All League
    [QUOTE=Cole;3766031]Winning at Denver is NEVER easy, and the Broncos are not a bad team (One could make a strong argument they're better than either of the two teams that played tonight).

We're playing with the big boys for not just the division, but [B]home field[/B]. EVERY GAME is a MUST WIN from here on out.[/QUOTE]

+1

I want to go 4-0 in the second quarter of the season and it all starts next Monday night

Miami's next 6 games. Unless they get it together in a major way, their season is over.

[QUOTE]Oct. 17 at Green Bay 1:00 PM
    Oct. 24 PITTSBURGH 1:00 PM
    Oct. 31 at Cincinnati 1:00 PM
    Nov. 7 at Baltimore 1:00 PM
    Nov. 14 TENNESSEE 1:00 PM
    Nov. 18 CHICAGO 8:20 PM
    [/QUOTE]

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Cole;3766031]Winning at Denver is NEVER easy, and the Broncos are not a bad team (One could make a strong argument they're better than either of the two teams that played tonight).

We're playing with the big boys for not just the division, but [B]home field[/B]. EVERY GAME is a MUST WIN from here on out.[/QUOTE]

How could you make that argument?? Denver is NOT a good football team.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Sexi Rexi;3766053]How could you make that argument?? Denver is NOT a good football team.[/QUOTE]

They're good enough that won't be an easy game, especially not on the road. Right now the passing game is our weakness on D, while for them Orton is playing out of his mind and they have some good WR's. Not a gimme by any stretch.

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=Cole;3766067]They're good enough that won't be an easy game, especially not on the road. Right now the passing game is our weakness on D, while for them Orton is playing out of his mind and they have some good WR's. Not a gimme by any stretch.[/QUOTE]

I dont disagree that at denver isnt easy, but they're aren't better than miami or new england.

Vikings are coming off a Bye week, lets hope that Pace, Revis, and Holmes are ready to go.

Were going to have a good game by the front 7 to stop Adrian Peterson, their O-line has been well rested.

[QUOTE=fullblast;3765999]Wow, I thought we had a tough couple of games ahead, but the Fins and Pats definitely have it worse.

That Broncos game scares me a bit... their passing game is sick. Hopefully Revis is up to full speed by then.[/QUOTE]

Kyle Orton scares you???

Our Secondary would definitely be tested.....NOT. :rolleyes:

I want us to win at Denver to erase that awful memory of what happened in '98 over there.

I want the Jets to destroy Orton, win the game by Double-Digits, then turn around to the fans and Yell : [b]"THERE'S NO JOHN ELWAY TO SAVE YOUR AZZES THIS TIME, IS THERE? [/b]

Kyle Orton is nothing special, but McDaniels knows how to orchestrate the passing game. Kyle Orton has thrown for more yards than any other QB and Matt Cassel hasn't done anything since his year with McDaniels. The Patriots offense has also never been as productive as it was the year that McDaniels was calling the plays. He's not a great coach, and he can't run a team for ****, but he knows how to rack up yards through the air.

We have an extremely tough conference and it's important that we keep winning or we can easily fall in the standings. We are in the drivers seat now!!

Jets Insider VIP
    the stinking sardines are done

and the pattycakes are not far behind

this is OUR year

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Austin;3765987]We have the Vikings (who have looked like crap) and the Broncos, two very winnable games.

THIS is when we put distance between ourselves and the rest of the division.[/QUOTE]

Agree, this is an opportunity.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3766025]Kyle Orton, Brandon Lloyd, and Eddie Royal don't really scare me. A healthy Moreno might though.[/QUOTE]

Moreno being hurt is big, but they ran 20 times for I believe [B]19[/B] yards against Tenn...that is not all running back there...that is bad o line play as well...

All League
    [QUOTE=JETZONI;3766181]Vikings are coming off a Bye week, lets hope that Pace, Revis, and Holmes are ready to go.

Were going to have a good game by the front 7 to stop Adrian Peterson, their O-line has been well rested.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I dont like this game because of that, Brett and a week off and back to the wall is scary.