Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WR Dwayne Jarrett charged with DWI

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766374]Where does this put Jets now on the Criminal Power Rankings? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

All League
    At least we know what Fatcesssa will talk about for his entire show today. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Big L; 10-05-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=petejet;3766271]The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

More details to come as they become available.

----------------------------------------------------------

I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.[/QUOTE]

This is the south...you are expected to drink and drive and carry a gun!;)

The good news for the panthers is they are 0 and 4. If they release him, it can't really hurt them.

[QUOTE=petejet;3766271]The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

More details to come as they become available.

----------------------------------------------------------

I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.[/QUOTE]

Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

[B]MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Keyshawn's agent is on the phone with Carolina right now. lol I remember how excited he was when Carolina drafted Jarrett. Little did Meshawn know he'd be cut two weeks later. :D

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4zjFGynmc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4zjFGynmc[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3766396]Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:banana::banban::banana:

Hall Of Fame
    Played against this scrub in High School.... He thought he was Jerry Rice then and still thinks he is

This will get little more than an blip from the two-faced media. Didn't hear a thing about this this morning. Surprise...surprise. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=thechadzone10;3766441]Played against this scrub in High School.... [B]He thought he was Jerry Rice then[/B] and still thinks he is[/QUOTE]

[I]He was a 2003 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/Parade_(magazine)"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]Parade (magazine)[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I] All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/U.S._Army_All-American_Bowl"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]U.S. Army All-American Bowl[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I]. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).[/I]

Can you blame him?

[QUOTE=Jordy;3766451][I]He was a 2003 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/Parade_(magazine)"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]Parade (magazine)[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I] All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/U.S._Army_All-American_Bowl"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]U.S. Army All-American Bowl[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I]. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).[/I]

Can you blame him?[/QUOTE]

lol owned

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3766415]Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

[B]MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive[/B][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.

All League
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3766541]Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.[/QUOTE]
    this made me lol. :D

@Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3767127]@Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

At least SOME teams still have high standards.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3766396]Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Why not...the coast looks clear to me.

[QUOTE=FF2;3767132]At least SOME teams still have high standards.[/QUOTE]

Bear in mind it's his 2nd offense (automatic 4 game suspension)

Also, it's easy to cut a guy who has 2 catches this season (and 0 in the last 3 games)

All League
    David Clowney signed by the Panthers to replace the released Dwayne Jarrett.

All League
    [QUOTE=kaol;3766312]Obviously will be suspended for at least 1 game. Yeah, right.[/QUOTE]

He will, but only because he is a repeat offender.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3766274]Paging Dick Vitale...[/QUOTE]

yeah seriously.... lost alot of respect for him for that little rant he had on mike and mike..... he needs to retire already for real... :yes: