Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WR Dwayne Jarrett charged with DWI

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766374]Where does this put Jets now on the Criminal Power Rankings? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least we know what Fatcesssa will talk about for his entire show today. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Big L; 10-05-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;3766271]The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

More details to come as they become available.

----------------------------------------------------------

I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.[/QUOTE]

This is the south...you are expected to drink and drive and carry a gun!;)

The good news for the panthers is they are 0 and 4. If they release him, it can't really hurt them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=petejet;3766271]The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

More details to come as they become available.

----------------------------------------------------------

I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.[/QUOTE]

Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

[B]MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive[/B]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keyshawn's agent is on the phone with Carolina right now. lol I remember how excited he was when Carolina drafted Jarrett. Little did Meshawn know he'd be cut two weeks later. :D

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4zjFGynmc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4zjFGynmc[/URL]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3766396]Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:banana::banban::banana:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Played against this scrub in High School.... He thought he was Jerry Rice then and still thinks he is

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This will get little more than an blip from the two-faced media. Didn't hear a thing about this this morning. Surprise...surprise. :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thechadzone10;3766441]Played against this scrub in High School.... [B]He thought he was Jerry Rice then[/B] and still thinks he is[/QUOTE]

[I]He was a 2003 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/Parade_(magazine)"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]Parade (magazine)[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I] All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/U.S._Army_All-American_Bowl"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]U.S. Army All-American Bowl[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I]. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).[/I]

Can you blame him?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3766451][I]He was a 2003 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/Parade_(magazine)"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]Parade (magazine)[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I] All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 [/I][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/wiki/U.S._Army_All-American_Bowl"][COLOR=#0645ad][I]U.S. Army All-American Bowl[/I][/COLOR][/URL][I]. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).[/I]

Can you blame him?[/QUOTE]

lol owned

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3766415]Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

[B]MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive[/B][/QUOTE]

:rofl:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;3766541]Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.[/QUOTE]
    this made me lol. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3767127]@Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

At least SOME teams still have high standards.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3766396]Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Why not...the coast looks clear to me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3767132]At least SOME teams still have high standards.[/QUOTE]

Bear in mind it's his 2nd offense (automatic 4 game suspension)

Also, it's easy to cut a guy who has 2 catches this season (and 0 in the last 3 games)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    David Clowney signed by the Panthers to replace the released Dwayne Jarrett.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kaol;3766312]Obviously will be suspended for at least 1 game. Yeah, right.[/QUOTE]

He will, but only because he is a repeat offender.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;3766274]Paging Dick Vitale...[/QUOTE]

yeah seriously.... lost alot of respect for him for that little rant he had on mike and mike..... he needs to retire already for real... :yes: