Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: WR Dwayne Jarrett charged with DWI

  1. #21
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Where does this put Jets now on the Criminal Power Rankings?
    Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?!

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    At least we know what Fatcesssa will talk about for his entire show today.
    Last edited by Big L; 10-05-2010 at 10:52 AM.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    19,179
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

    In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

    More details to come as they become available.

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.
    This is the south...you are expected to drink and drive and carry a gun!


    The good news for the panthers is they are 0 and 4. If they release him, it can't really hurt them.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    14,534
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    The Charlotte Observer reports Panthers wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett was arrested overnight and charged with DWI. His arrest was by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at 2:08 a.m.

    In March of 2008, Jarrett was arrested and charged with driving while impaired.

    More details to come as they become available.

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    I expect nothing less than complete outrage from all corners of the media.

    Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

    MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive

  5. #25
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,530
    Keyshawn's agent is on the phone with Carolina right now. lol I remember how excited he was when Carolina drafted Jarrett. Little did Meshawn know he'd be cut two weeks later.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ4zjFGynmc

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?!

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    central jersey
    Posts
    4,022
    Played against this scrub in High School.... He thought he was Jerry Rice then and still thinks he is

  8. #28
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    495
    This will get little more than an blip from the two-faced media. Didn't hear a thing about this this morning. Surprise...surprise.

  9. #29
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadzone10 View Post
    Played against this scrub in High School.... He thought he was Jerry Rice then and still thinks he is
    He was a 2003 Parade (magazine) All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 U.S. Army All-American Bowl. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).

    Can you blame him?

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He was a 2003 Parade (magazine) All-American, Super Prep All-American, Prep Star All-American, Super Prep Elite 50, Prep Star Top 100 Dream Team, Super Prep All-Northeast Offensive MVP, and Prep Star All-East. Jarrett also played in the 2004 U.S. Army All-American Bowl. He was also New Jersey's Offensive Pick of the Year as a senior wideout and defensive back. He scored 26 touchdowns as a senior (with three of those touchdowns coming in New Brunswick's 21-14 state title victory), including 5 on 15 punt returns (for a 48 yard return average).

    Can you blame him?
    lol owned

  11. #31
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Oh, there'll be outrage. Headline:

    MESSAGE RECEIVED: Jets Leniency With Edwards Leads Carolina WR To Drink And Drive

  12. #32
    Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Huge blow to the Panthers and their title hopes.
    this made me lol.

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,086
    @Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    @Adam_Schefter Panthers cut Dwayne Jarrett. 7 minutes ago
    At least SOME teams still have high standards.

  16. #36
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Do you really want to start that power ranking thing again!?!?!?!
    Why not...the coast looks clear to me.

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Manhattan, NY
    Posts
    9,932
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    At least SOME teams still have high standards.
    Bear in mind it's his 2nd offense (automatic 4 game suspension)

    Also, it's easy to cut a guy who has 2 catches this season (and 0 in the last 3 games)

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    4,000
    David Clowney signed by the Panthers to replace the released Dwayne Jarrett.

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by kaol View Post
    Obviously will be suspended for at least 1 game. Yeah, right.
    He will, but only because he is a repeat offender.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Paging Dick Vitale...
    yeah seriously.... lost alot of respect for him for that little rant he had on mike and mike..... he needs to retire already for real...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us