Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pats: The Classiness Continues

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Pats: The Classiness Continues

Was just up in Boston and get this one. I couldn't even believe it when i heard it.

The Patriots organization is running a local ad campaign encouraging parents to take their kids trick or treating on Saturday Oct 30 instead of actual Halloween so that "you can give the team FULL support".

Remember people, a few more bucks in the hands of millionaires is far more important than your kids could ever be.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a smart side to it too...you dont want kids walking in the streets when drunk ass pats fans are driving home.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;3766756]Was just up in Boston and get this one. I couldn't even believe it when i heard it.

The Patriots organization is running a local ad campaign encouraging parents to take their kids trick or treating on Saturday Oct 30 instead of actual Halloween so that "you can give the team FULL support".

Remember people, a few more bucks in the hands of millionaires is far more important than your kids could ever be.[/QUOTE]

And who the hell is going to be expecting trick or treaters on 10/30? Or watching out for them?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY State of Mind;3766766]There is a smart side to it too...you dont want kids walking in the streets when drunk ass pats fans are driving home.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you are joking but this exactly the reason.

A ton of people go to and leave the games through Foxboro neighborhoods. The town actually decided to move it for safety.

No brainer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NY State of Mind;3766766]There is a smart side to it too...you dont want kids walking in the streets when drunk ass pats fans are driving home.[/QUOTE]

... driving home FROM A LOSS! ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766773]I'm not sure if you are joking but this exactly the reason.

A ton of people go to and leave the games through Foxboro neighborhoods. The town actually decided to move it for safety.

No brainer.[/QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous. If you think this wasn't driven by the Pats for other alterior motives, you're loonier than we all thought.

First of all, the stadium is right off of Rte 1, no one is trick or treating there. Second of all, its a 4:15 game. It will be dark and trick or treating will be long since over on a Sunday afternoon by the time the game gets out. Third of all, why are they still pushing other fans outside of Foxboro to do the same in the name of "support"? :rolleyes:

Money grab. No brainer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    when was the last time the jets played on halloween? Never, at least not since 1996...I bet they are the only team not to play on halloween in that span. Finally, this season we play on Halloween...bout damn time.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;3766800]Don't be ridiculous. If you think this wasn't driven by the Pats for other alterior motives, you're loonier than we all thought.

First of all, the stadium is right off of Rte 1, no one is trick or treating there. Second of all, its a 4:15 game. It will be dark and trick or treating will be long since over on a Sunday afternoon by the time the game gets out. Third of all, why are they still pushing other fans outside of Foxboro to do the same in the name of "support"? :rolleyes:

Money grab. No brainer.[/QUOTE]

Dude. Money grab? The games are all sold out.

I will try and explain this. The Town of Foxboro ASKED for this as a SAFETY precaution.And again, THOUSANDS of cars drive through adjacent neighborhoods to reach the stadium. Including me. I'll be leaving at around 7:30. Prime trick-or-treating time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766813]Dude. Money grab? The games are all sold out.

I will try and explain this. The Town of Foxboro ASKED for this as a SAFETY precaution.And again, THOUSANDS of cars drive through adjacent neighborhoods to reach the stadium. Including me. I'll be leaving at around 7:30. Prime trick-or-treating time.[/QUOTE]

They should have rescheduled the game.:D

GFY!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know the real reason for this, its so Belichick's kids can infiltrate the Vikings' meeting room on Saturday the 30th disguised in Halloween costumes to plant bugs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey you whicket Paahstahds! Lets suppaaht aah boys in the pile and send aah aahffspring on Haahloween eealy so we can get whikket cahcked fah the Pahsts* game and drive home sh*tfaced! Whikket pissah, in a Dunkin Donuts cup!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a ****.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

No brainer.[/QUOTE]

oh please that's not the reason at all let's not kid ourselves...

kids trick or treating the on 10/30 frees up the parents 10/31...

get real...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    "we want the pumpkin!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

No brainer [B]IF YOU ARE PART OF THE MINDLESS PATS ORGANIZATION[/B][/QUOTE]

Fixed....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's great!
    The more douchebag Chowds that get to see their frauds get beat the better.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3766978]"we want the pumpkin!"[/QUOTE]

Lol, dont give FF2@ any ammunition.

:D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

No brainer.[/QUOTE]

Tractors don't go that fast, do they?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3766986]Lol, dont give FF2@ any ammunition.

:D[/QUOTE]
    lol :cool:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think its a great idea. I was planning to take my kids out on the 30th as well.