Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pats: The Classiness Continues

[QUOTE=FF2;3766773]I'm not sure if you are joking but this exactly the reason.

A ton of people go to and leave the games through Foxboro neighborhoods. The town actually decided to move it for safety.

No brainer.[/QUOTE]

Why is Braylon driving to that game?

Hall Of Fame
    "Mommy, why did the bad men Bob Kraft coach Belichick kill trick-or-treat for kids? Why mommy?"

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3766991]Why is Braylon driving to that game?[/QUOTE]

No, he's catching a ride with Dwayne Jarrett.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=EM31;3766993]"Mommy, why did the bad men Bob Kraft coach Belichick kill trick-or-treat for kids? Why mommy?"[/QUOTE]

"So Daddy could get plowed on Sunday dear."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=EM31;3766993]"Mommy, why did the bad men Bob Kraft coach Belichick kill trick-or-treat for kids? Why mommy?"[/QUOTE]
    lol

I'm SURE PatriotReign will be out there giving Breathalyzers... :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3766978]"we want the pumpkin!"[/QUOTE]
    :clapper:

Does anyone remember the thread where someone posted an academic paper discussing the "mob mentality" of that night? A very good read.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3767032]:clapper:

Does anyone remember the thread where someone posted an academic paper discussing the "mob mentality" of that night? A very good read.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:fxrnf4cw8OsJ:people.wku.edu/douglas.smith/Sports%2520Crowd%2520Behavior.pdf+jets+pumpkin+game&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgZU4mw5gTfuCD-AztmhEIFJuQGmnlN95kvvFtzgqVRs3NJkBS19TErn6uzpw7rTTsSmSfVKrHK4rvrNhZ7rxgl2lj3QQ99O3EA_BvIuGmWeoZpqJS04wZT5WQXdcw-xQL3t8OU&sig=AHIEtbSx4TrHqBZCGUU1PwdttUDYqja5XA[/url]

:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3767032]:clapper:

Does anyone remember the thread where someone posted an academic paper discussing the "mob mentality" of that night? A very good read.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;3767045][url]http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:fxrnf4cw8OsJ:people.wku.edu/douglas.smith/Sports%2520Crowd%2520Behavior.pdf+jets+pumpkin+game&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgZU4mw5gTfuCD-AztmhEIFJuQGmnlN95kvvFtzgqVRs3NJkBS19TErn6uzpw7rTTsSmSfVKrHK4rvrNhZ7rxgl2lj3QQ99O3EA_BvIuGmWeoZpqJS04wZT5WQXdcw-xQL3t8OU&sig=AHIEtbSx4TrHqBZCGUU1PwdttUDYqja5XA[/url]

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Is this related to the Party Theory?

Its a great idea to move it up one day.. Putting children's safety 1st should always be considered..

Wait until you see what Kraft has planned for Christmas!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FF2;3766813]Dude. Money grab? The games are all sold out.

I will try and explain this. The Town of Foxboro ASKED for this as a SAFETY precaution.And again, THOUSANDS of cars drive through adjacent neighborhoods to reach the stadium. Including me. I'll be leaving at around 7:30. Prime trick-or-treating time.[/QUOTE]

Dude. Who buys more vending at the game? An attending fan or his empty seat? What gets higher TV ratings? Fatsos sitting on the couch or them taking their kids out during the game.

Do you really think the town board of Foxboro came up with this on their own? In the name of safety? Please. They'd collectively blow Kraft if he's asked.

You still haven't explained why even after this ordinance passed they're still asking fans across the whole area to go Saturday instead.

Didn't the Jets move a game for a holiday a year or so ago?

the teams and the communities they reside in work together on this crap all of the time...

If you didn't think [U][I]that[/I][/U] was a money grab, then you better wake up!