Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Dolphins Fan's Lamentations

A Dolphins Fan's Lamentations

Regardless of the fact that its the Dolphins, this fan's lamentations really are expressions from a tortured soul:

[url]http://www.finsnation.com/fins_nation/2010/10/special-reamed.html[/url]

WARNING: Frequent inappropriate language

I LOVED this line.

[QUOTE]F*** your sh*tty stadium with its sh*tty art deco post modernistic bullsh*t decor. It's a f*cking football stadium, not the inside of a f*cking Little Havana hair salon.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!

He didn't really mention the ridiculous wolf crap...

[QUOTE]F*ck you, Stephen Ross. You shrunken headed goblin faced fu*k. Fu*k your ideas to make this a glitzy team. Nobody f*cking cares, you c*ck. F*ck your night clubs and your bullsh!t orange carpets and your bullsh!t celebrities. You've turned this franchise into the fu*king Titanic. [B]Just because you grew up not being invited to sit at the cool kids' table at Beach High doesn't give you the f*cking right to utterly ruin my fu*king football team with parties featuring hackneyed celebrities who haven't been fu*king relevant since the Clinton administration, and who never had any fu*king talent to begin with.[/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[QUOTE=Kleckomania;3766966]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

It's so true!

haha! D-list celebs feeling special again on their Orange Carpet!

LMAO!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE]**** you, Stephen Ross. You shrunken headed goblin faced ****.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]**** you, Bill Parcells. You wanna ****ing bail? Bail. You overrated potato shaped stack of equine ****. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]**** you, Jeff Ireland. You Napoleon-complex ginger ****.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]**** you, Chad Henne. **** your underachieving overrated robotic ****ing ass. I am sick and ****ing tired of defending you. **** your complete inability to evolve as a ****ing quarterback, you ****ing robot cockrocket. You've been staring down receivers since you were ****ing conceived, you giant mental ward haircutted *******.
    [/QUOTE]

lmaoo :rotfl:

We gotta see if this guy will come over and start posting here!

YES! oh YES!

Thank you so very much!

LoL!

All Pro
    Sorta made my day in a perverse sort of way. As to the celebs, I doubt if they'll keep showing up (even if they're owners) if they stay in 3d or 4th place.

All Pro
    That was entertaining (in a guilty sort of way). For once a man who knows how to get maximum effect from a vocabulary of less than a dozen words... ;)

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3766955]He didn't really mention the ridiculous wolf crap...[/QUOTE]

Aaaaahhhh-Ooooooohhhhh!

SAR I

You almost forget that fans of other teams are real people too.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Lifes guilty pleasures.

Yes. :D

All League
    I like this guy in the comments, addresses the feed the wolf stuff..

[QUOTE]
    Thank you, Dude, Jesus ****ing Chirst that made me feel so much ****ing better. I couldnt have said it better myself. I didnt want this article to end.
    Im 30....30 ****ING YEARS OLD! I BEGINNING TO FORM A ****ING BALD SPOT!!! AND THE DOLPHINS WON A SUPER BOWL 7 YEARS BEFORE MY PARENTS ****ED!!!!
    Its not the losing, its the "whipptie ****...look at us...we are 7-9....woohoooo almost there!!!" ****. YOU. DAN MARINO AINT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR....AND IF HE DID YOU WOULD STILL **** IT UP.
    GUESS WHAT FEED THE WOLF IS.....****ING WOLF ****, THATS WHAT! TAKE YOUR STUPID ****ING SLOGANS, AND ****ING SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. [B]IF I WANTED TO HOWL LIKE A WOLF, ID **** A HOOKER[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Equilibrium;3766863]Regardless of the fact that its the Dolphins, this fan's lamentations really are expressions from a tortured soul:

WARNING: Frequent inappropriate language[/QUOTE]

That is epic.

"**** you, Bill Parcells. You wanna ****ing bail? Bail. You overrated potato shaped stack of equine ****. **** your New York Giants Super Bowls and the reputation you garnered on someone else's hard work. **** your old school mentality. Oh I don't talk to reporters, they bother me. ****. You. Man the **** up. Take some responsibility. **** your golf cart and your ****ing race horses. I hope they ****ing die in a fire. **** your absolute refusal to draft play makers and instead going with the tried and true formula of drafting giant statues with no ****ing speed and no discernible football IQ what so ****ing ever. Your ****ing son-in-law is one hundred times the personnel guy you'll ever be. For their sake, I hope to ****ing Christ your grandkids inherited his genes and not yours, you worthless ****sack. Go away and waste another franchise's draft by drafting the next Drew ****ing Bledsoe."

LOLz

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Equilibrium;3766863]Regardless of the fact that its the Dolphins, this fan's lamentations really are expressions from a tortured soul:

WARNING: Frequent inappropriate language[/QUOTE]

You just made my day =)

All League
    wow... just wow. maybe just maybe the dolphags are going to lose more than just games this year... :D

All Pro
    OK which one of you SOJFs out there made this comment?

[B][I]I don't care if we say F*** THE ROBOT and go back to Pennington at this point[/I][/B]

This is a must read for any tortured fan, funny as hell, and great comedy!!!

And my favorite quote:

We'll (Dolphins) just keep sucking xxck until the sun burns out.

Wow...I could go on reading this for days! This guy should consider writing a column called "Monday Morning Physco", If I owned a News Paper I would sign this guy asap. I cant point out a single line because the whole thing is f$%^ing brilliant. Please can somebody contact this guy and ask him to write a story after every miami loss..

HA.HA.HA.HA....HUH...HUH...HUH...HA.HA