Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Dolphins Fan's Lamentations

All League

A Dolphins Fan's Lamentations

Regardless of the fact that its the Dolphins, this fan's lamentations really are expressions from a tortured soul:

http://www.finsnation.com/fins_natio...al-reamed.html

WARNING: Frequent inappropriate language

Hall Of Fame

I LOVED this line.

F*** your sh*tty stadium with its sh*tty art deco post modernistic bullsh*t decor. It's a f*cking football stadium, not the inside of a f*cking Little Havana hair salon.
    Hahaha!

Hall Of Fame
    He didn't really mention the ridiculous wolf crap...

Veteran
    F*ck you, Stephen Ross. You shrunken headed goblin faced fu*k. Fu*k your ideas to make this a glitzy team. Nobody f*cking cares, you c*ck. F*ck your night clubs and your bullsh!t orange carpets and your bullsh!t celebrities. You've turned this franchise into the fu*king Titanic. Just because you grew up not being invited to sit at the cool kids' table at Beach High doesn't give you the f*cking right to utterly ruin my fu*king football team with parties featuring hackneyed celebrities who haven't been fu*king relevant since the Clinton administration, and who never had any fu*king talent to begin with.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleckomania View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    It's so true!

haha! D-list celebs feeling special again on their Orange Carpet!

LMAO!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

**** you, Stephen Ross. You shrunken headed goblin faced ****.
    **** you, Bill Parcells. You wanna ****ing bail? Bail. You overrated potato shaped stack of equine ****.
    **** you, Jeff Ireland. You Napoleon-complex ginger ****.
    **** you, Chad Henne. **** your underachieving overrated robotic ****ing ass. I am sick and ****ing tired of defending you. **** your complete inability to evolve as a ****ing quarterback, you ****ing robot cockrocket. You've been staring down receivers since you were ****ing conceived, you giant mental ward haircutted *******.
    lmaoo

We gotta see if this guy will come over and start posting here!

Rookie
    YES! oh YES!

Thank you so very much!

LoL!

All Pro
    Sorta made my day in a perverse sort of way. As to the celebs, I doubt if they'll keep showing up (even if they're owners) if they stay in 3d or 4th place.

All Pro
    That was entertaining (in a guilty sort of way). For once a man who knows how to get maximum effect from a vocabulary of less than a dozen words...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He didn't really mention the ridiculous wolf crap...
    Aaaaahhhh-Ooooooohhhhh!

SAR I

Veteran
    You almost forget that fans of other teams are real people too.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Lifes guilty pleasures.

Yes.

All League
    I like this guy in the comments, addresses the feed the wolf stuff..

Thank you, Dude, Jesus ****ing Chirst that made me feel so much ****ing better. I couldnt have said it better myself. I didnt want this article to end.
    Im 30....30 ****ING YEARS OLD! I BEGINNING TO FORM A ****ING BALD SPOT!!! AND THE DOLPHINS WON A SUPER BOWL 7 YEARS BEFORE MY PARENTS ****ED!!!!
    Its not the losing, its the "whipptie ****...look at us...we are 7-9....woohoooo almost there!!!" ****. YOU. DAN MARINO AINT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR....AND IF HE DID YOU WOULD STILL **** IT UP.
    GUESS WHAT FEED THE WOLF IS.....****ING WOLF ****, THATS WHAT! TAKE YOUR STUPID ****ING SLOGANS, AND ****ING SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS. IF I WANTED TO HOWL LIKE A WOLF, ID **** A HOOKER

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Regardless of the fact that its the Dolphins, this fan's lamentations really are expressions from a tortured soul:

That is epic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    "**** you, Bill Parcells. You wanna ****ing bail? Bail. You overrated potato shaped stack of equine ****. **** your New York Giants Super Bowls and the reputation you garnered on someone else's hard work. **** your old school mentality. Oh I don't talk to reporters, they bother me. ****. You. Man the **** up. Take some responsibility. **** your golf cart and your ****ing race horses. I hope they ****ing die in a fire. **** your absolute refusal to draft play makers and instead going with the tried and true formula of drafting giant statues with no ****ing speed and no discernible football IQ what so ****ing ever. Your ****ing son-in-law is one hundred times the personnel guy you'll ever be. For their sake, I hope to ****ing Christ your grandkids inherited his genes and not yours, you worthless ****sack. Go away and waste another franchise's draft by drafting the next Drew ****ing Bledsoe."

LOLz

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrium View Post

You just made my day =)

All League
    wow... just wow. maybe just maybe the dolphags are going to lose more than just games this year...

All Pro
    OK which one of you SOJFs out there made this comment?

I don't care if we say F*** THE ROBOT and go back to Pennington at this point

All League
    This is a must read for any tortured fan, funny as hell, and great comedy!!!

And my favorite quote:

We'll (Dolphins) just keep sucking xxck until the sun burns out.

Rookie
    Wow...I could go on reading this for days! This guy should consider writing a column called "Monday Morning Physco", If I owned a News Paper I would sign this guy asap. I cant point out a single line because the whole thing is f$%^ing brilliant. Please can somebody contact this guy and ask him to write a story after every miami loss..

HA.HA.HA.HA....HUH...HUH...HUH...HA.HA