Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Dolphins Fan's Lamentations

All League
    [B][I][U]what the **** else is there to do in Connecticut.[/U][/I][/B]

This made my freaking day! Thanks for posting to the OP, My personal favorite quote...... :D

[QUOTE]**** you, Tony Sparano. You're on ****ing notice. The honeymoon is over. Take off those ****ing shades and get to ****ing work. You ****ing Parcells lackey. I'm sick and ****ing tired of your in-game brain cramps that ruin our ****ing seasons time and time again. At this point, you're no better than Cam or Nick or any other **** face not named Shula to walk through those ****ing doors. Fire that worthless ****stick of a special teams coach right the **** now. Fix this ****. To-****ing-day, or we'll ship your ass back to ****ing West Haven where you can slowly die of boredom because what the **** else is there to do in Connecticut.[/QUOTE]

And stay tuned for the new miamiheatnation.com coming next week!!!

/ shoots self.

Posted by: Dat Roro Kid | Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 12:15 PM

LOL!!!

That article is PRICELESS!!! I love the ripping of the CLUB GOERS!! LOL!!

I hate the Dolphins.
    I love the City of Miami though. The women have always been great to me.
    I love them.

[img]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/Chuck_Norris_Approves1.gif[/img]
    [b]Chuck approves this thread. lol[/b]

(never knew there was such a name as a "cockrocket"...lol)

edit : do NOT prevent Chuck Norris from showing himself, JI Website. Or he will Texas-Ranger your azz.
    Last edited by Vin; 10-05-2010 at 10:26 PM.

[QUOTE]you fu***** robotic c***rocket[/QUOTE]

This was hilarious

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EDQ6oIZ43x8/SkOxdgjDHPI/AAAAAAAAAMs/j3p_ZkR6XBg/s400/so_much_win.png[/IMG]

Ok!! I'm not the only one that could literally rip the eyeballs out of innocent people walking down the street because deepdown they are probably thinking bad **** about the Fins. ****!!!!

Posted by: Mark | Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 12:41 PM

That dude is messed up in the head. LOL.

I love how Henne was Marino a few weeks ago and now they want to sit him.
    Kind of like Sanchize week 1.
    --------------------------------------------------

here is another one that made me LOL.

I'm with you Noah!
    Take away the 4 interceptions, the blocked punt, the blocked field goal attempt, and maybe that magic dwarf... and we win this thing!

half kidding... but really you can legitimately say that we beat ourselves, they weren't awesome.

Posted by: phranchise | Tuesday, October 05, 2010 at 03:17 PM

:D

Veteran
    A poster named "Finkle" had this to say...I haven't stopped laughing.

"My advice to the dolphins is to punt on third downs from here on out. That way when the punt gets blocked we have a chance to recover it and try again."

Jets Insider VIP
    Can you feel that Chad Henne? Thats Chad Pennington breathing down your neck.

I assume with the Magic Dwarf remark, they are referring to Danny "Rudy" Woodhead? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    The Dolphins need to concentrate on football instead all the crap with the stars etc

[QUOTE=jetsfreak;3767716]The Dolphins need to concentrate on football instead all the crap with the stars etc[/QUOTE]

But what about the wolf???

I think they should change their name to the Miami Wolves! That will fix EVERYTHING!