Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have this feeling. ....LT's going to put up 200 yards

I have this feeling. ....LT's going to put up 200 yards

vs. the Vikings Monday. I feel he has a chip on his shoulder, and ready to prove the game vs. the Bills was no fluke. Before anyone chimes in on here telling me the Vikings DL's are good, don't forget about Mangold and CO. Mark It. LT's going off on primetime.

Pumped!

No 300! :rolleyes:

okay make it 400.

what's it like to have a feeling that's wrong?

Take it easy champ... this is the VIKINGS D, not the Buffalo D with 3 injured starters.

Hall Of Fame
    Sanchez will also throw for 500 yards.

[I][B]Take it easy champ[/B][/I]... this is the VIKINGS D, not the Buffalo D with 3 injured starters.

I say he breaks the sound barrier.

We can't afford to burn LT out. I look for Greene to balance out the running game more and more :yes:

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3767314]We can't afford to burn LT out. I look for Greene to balance out the running game more and more :yes:[/QUOTE]

+1
    I'd actually be pissed if LT got 200yds, unless he broke a 90yd run in the 3rd quarter after having 110yds. Hell even then, Rex should throw his headset at LT's legs to trip him up so he doesn't burn out.

Not to mention, Greene is our future. He should be getting 60% of the carries. Let LT take 40% and catch passes as well.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ombudsmn;3767297]what's it like to have a feeling that's wrong?[/QUOTE]

He is well versed in being completely ignorant. He is the leader of the SOJF movement :zzz::rolleyes:

[QUOTE=el_dub80;3767314]We can't afford to burn LT out. I look for Greene to balance out the running game more and more :yes:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought they left LT in too long in the Buffalo game as well.

Veteran

The Jets saw what a fresh Shonn Greene does to a defense thats been playing for the entire season. They will feature Greene more and more as the year goes on.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MadCroatian;3767309]Take it easy champ... this is the VIKINGS D, not the Buffalo D with 3 injured starters.[/QUOTE]

The vikings Defense is a shell of its former self over the last few years. We're gonna take it them just like MIA.. NE, BUF.. there's a trend developing here..

Its called we own you.

All League

+1000.

Love the LT resurgence, but I want him around at week 17 with some gas in the tank.

Veteran
    Don't forget Mangold is not a 100% with that shoulder either.:yes:

Nobody has success running against the Williams Wall.....like every other team does, they'll go pass heavy and attack that secondary.

I like LT starting the games, and Shonn Greene cleaning up. It's what worked last year, and what will work this year when playoff time comes around.

[QUOTE=Ven0m;3767333]Nobody has success running against the Williams Wall.....like every other team does, they'll go pass heavy and attack that secondary.[/QUOTE]

The Viking corners are our old friend Lito Sheppard, the vertically challenged Winfield in his 12th season and Chris Cook a CB/ Safety, a corner with a little height... some opprotunies