Thread: Don Banks Snap Judgements (Sanchez Henne)

Don Banks Snap Judgements (Sanchez Henne)

Snap Judgments

[B]Maybe now everyone will stop telling us what a great young quarterback Miami has in Chad Henne.[/B] The third-year veteran is not there yet, and those back-to-back home-field losses to the division rival Jets and Patriots illustrated it vividly.

Henne threw for a combined 665 yards in his past two games, but big deal. The Dolphins lost by eight points to New York and 27 points to New England. Henne only had 296 combined passing yards in season-opening road wins over Buffalo and Minnesota, but he didn't throw an interception either. He's had four the past two weeks, and they've been killers for a Dolphins offense that doesn't remotely have that kind of a margin for error.

[B]Can we let Henne, 25, win a big game for once before someone tries to convince us of how bright his NFL future is? He just went head-to-head at home with his division's two best quarterbacks, Mark Sanchez and Tom Brady, and he didn't measure up.[/B]

Read more: [url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/10/05/no.elite.class/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz11WAKIWOu[/url]

:yes:

[QUOTE=Chupa;3767114]He just went head-to-head at home with his division's two best quarterbacks, Mark Sanchez and Tom Brady, and he didn't measure up.[/QUOTE]

Poor guy sucks and has a small weiner.

All Pro
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8[/URL]

The media went from calling him the next "marino" to wondering if its going to be penny or thigpen in the future? They really are ripping him.

The same idealogy is taking place with Sanchez. Everyone is on his jock now. . . . it's gross.

[QUOTE=Austin;3767130][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8bzZEtOcb8[/URL][/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1skW9LOsCo&feature=related[/url]

where is this guy!!!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3767114]Snap Judgments

[B]Maybe now everyone will stop telling us what a great young quarterback Miami has in Chad Henne.[/B] The third-year veteran is not there yet, and those back-to-back home-field losses to the division rival Jets and Patriots illustrated it vividly.

Henne threw for a combined 665 yards in his past two games, but big deal. The Dolphins lost by eight points to New York and 27 points to New England. Henne only had 296 combined passing yards in season-opening road wins over Buffalo and Minnesota, but he didn't throw an interception either. He's had four the past two weeks, and they've been killers for a Dolphins offense that doesn't remotely have that kind of a margin for error.

[B]Can we let Henne, 25, win a big game for once before someone tries to convince us of how bright his NFL future is? He just went head-to-head at home with his division's two best quarterbacks, Mark Sanchez and Tom Brady, and he didn't measure up.[/B]

Read more: [url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/10/05/no.elite.class/index.html?eref=sihp#ixzz11WAKIWOu[/url]

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Maybe the media can finally put this one to rest. Sanchez has CLEARLY outplayed Henne this season through the first quarter. It's night and day. Any one of these media morons should be able to see that. Henne is shaken, is not comfortable in the pocket, rushes his read and is tentative. Sanchez is poised, always keeps his eyes downfield and has a WICKED pump fake.

parcells saw it.

Parcells saw the weakness in HENNES GAME.I recall a statement by parcells.That he did not have confidence in Hennes game.I am sure that there is conflict of opinions.In the dolphins front office.In relation to hennes performance so far.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jets rooter;3767209]Parcells saw the weakness in HENNES GAME.I recall a statement by parcells.That he did not have confidence in Hennes game.I am sure that there is conflict of opinions.In the dolphins front office.In relation to hennes performance so far.[/QUOTE]

your POSTS.i can not read.them.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3767221]your POSTS.i can not read.them.[/QUOTE]

Funny!

All League
    More fuel to the fire....Peter King and COlin Cowherd, two TOOLS that I don't really think much of personally but do sometimes make shrewed observations are completely on the Sanchize bandwagon.

Actually, Cowherd was questioning all the love Aaron Rodgers gets, "been in the league 6 years...best WR corps in the league....gets to play the Lions twice a year and has feasted on the 'have-nots'....never won a playoff game, etc" and saying that he thinks Sanchez is a a guy that gets up for "Big Games" and has a higher upside than Rodgers :eek:...and Peter King agreed.

King also remarked that a young QB 1/4 way through his second season with 8TDs and ZERO turnovers is "REMARKABLE...astounding".

Love the Henne vid, but you guys are nasty.

Hit hard.

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3767300]More fuel to the fire....Peter King and COlin Cowherd, two TOOLS that I don't really think much of personally but do sometimes make shrewed observations are completely on the Sanchize bandwagon.

Actually, Cowherd was questioning all the love Aaron Rodgers gets, "been in the league 6 years...best WR corps in the league....gets to play the Lions twice a year and has feasted on the 'have-nots'....never won a playoff game, etc" and saying that he thinks Sanchez is a a guy that gets up for "Big Games" and has a higher upside than Rodgers :eek:...and Peter King agreed.

King also remarked that a young QB 1/4 way through his second season with 8TDs and ZERO turnovers is "REMARKABLE...astounding".[/QUOTE]

Cowherd has been in love with Sanchez since we drafted him. He and Dilfer are buddies, and they both go on and on about how Sanchez has the "it" factor. Even after his stinker in week 1 this year, Cowherd defended him on his radio show the next day. He's a self-admitted USC homer and will defend most of their players.

[QUOTE=Jet_Engine1;3767300]More fuel to the fire....Peter King and COlin Cowherd, two TOOLS that I don't really think much of personally but do sometimes make shrewed observations are completely on the Sanchize bandwagon.

King also remarked that a young QB 1/4 way through his second season with 8TDs and ZERO turnovers is "REMARKABLE...astounding".[/QUOTE]

WOW! Nice Kudos :yes:

All League
    other then the fact that calheard thinks the dolphags will win the division... i think that he has valid points in his segments about the nfl. i just dont understand how he can be on the sanchez bandwagon but not think the jets have what it takes the win the division this year.... :huh: