Thread: Viking fans begin to panic.

Viking fans begin to panic.

[URL="http://www.vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22014"]vikingsmessageboard[/URL]

Some of the comments are hilarious, especially the ones worrying about the Vike's offensive line problems (pass protecting).

Rex will have us focused for this one.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE]Favre will get killed. I highly doubt our OL will be able to block anyone with the way the Jets play defense.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]The Jets are riding a a huge green wave of momentum right now and they look strong on O and D. I worry that their D will knock Favre's head off.[/QUOTE]

Heh

I think there were pretty well balanced comments in that thread. Nothing at all outlandish or too panicky. They are giving the Jets the respect they deserve while still being able to know what Minny has to to do to win the game.

[QUOTE=Beerfish;3767204]I think there were pretty well balanced comments in that thread. Nothing at all outlandish or too panicky. They are giving the Jets the respect they deserve while still being able to know what Minny has to to do to win the game.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Although someone should really mention to them the fact that the Jets under Ryan have been one of the league's best defenses against screens, so all these posts calling for screen passes to beat our all out blitzes aren't the panacea they're hoping it will be.