Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Belicheat looking towards B. Edwards next season?

Is Belicheat looking towards B. Edwards next season?

Makes sense. With Moss leaving the Pats (tentative) will more than likely pick up some draft picks. With S Holmes now on the roster, Edwards' stock drops leaving him for the cheap.

F' that. Resign him. Resign everyone.

They have a crapload of early picks, I think it's more likely they draft a top WR next year.

All League
    My Opinion: NO.

They're willing to dump an expensive and old Moss

for a CHEAP , YOUNG, BIG TIME PLAYER in Tate. Write it down. He's returning to his UNC form. He was [B]BETTER[/B] t[B]han Brooks Foster AND Hakeem Nicks[/B] at UNC before blowing out his knee. Belly knows what he has and that makes Moss expendable.

Don't know and definitely don't care right now

All League
    Belichick is looking at AJ Green and Julio Jones.

If we wanted a guy who was gonna drop a ton of balls, we would of signed T.O., hell no to Braylon.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3767505]Belichick is looking at AJ Green and Julio Jones.[/QUOTE]

I doubt that. Maybe the Mock drafts are projecting them to the pats with that sweet 1st rounder from the raiders, but they will probably take a DL/DE

bellychicken wants Mark Sanchez best hands in the NFL:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    good god..we're playing the vikings..who gives a S about the 2011 Patriots offseason

All League
    sources say edwards is really happy with the jets playerprotect program and wants to stay with the team mainly for that reason

is edwards a RFA?

[QUOTE=bleedgreen03;3767521]sources say edwards is really happy with the jets playerprotect program and wants to stay with the team mainly for that reason[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Well played, sir.

Will the Patsies have the cap space to bribe Edwards come the offseason?

Why is this topic worthy of a discussion thread?

DUMP!

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3767554]Why is this topic worthy of a discussion thread?

DUMP![/QUOTE]

Why do you ask questions like that? If you don't like the topic, then simply don't read it. Simple, no? :yes:

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3767552]Will the Patsies have the cap space to bribe Edwards come the offseason?[/QUOTE]

They probably will OR they'd probably make sure the Jets aren't going to be able to re-sign BOTH Holmes and Braylon.

I hope Mr.T is paying attention to what's happening here.....'Cause the Pats could be going after Braylon.

I don't think I can stand seeing someone who is developing incredible chemistry with Sanchez just up and go play our Division Rival....that also includes Holmes.

With the Pats getting rid of their Receiver, Mr.T has to find a way to keep BOTH BE and Holmes in NY 'cause you know that if either of them goes, Robert Kraft will throw his blood money around.....

I guess maybe i'm the only one here who thinks this is RIDICULOUS.

Yes the Belicheck is trading Randy Moss now because he thinks he has a shot at Braylon Edwards???? How about because he doesn't wanna give him a new contract and thinks he can get a lot for him right now. (See Seymour) The man is in love with draft picks. They probably like what they see from Tate too and why not?? Get a good deal for him now.

[QUOTE=MDL_JET;3767571]I guess maybe i'm the only one here who thinks this is RIDICULOUS.

Yes the Belicheck is trading Randy Moss now because he thinks he has a shot at Braylon Edwards???? How about because he doesn't wanna give him a new contract and thinks he can get a lot for him right now. (See Seymour) The man is in love with draft picks. They probably like what they see from Tate too and why not?? Get a good deal for him now.[/QUOTE]

That's also a possibility but considering that the Jets would have to make a choice between Braylon and Holmes, I'd rather that we don't have the Pats FO purposely up the ante (raise Braylon's asking price) just for the sake of MAKING the Jets not be able to re-sign him. The Pats FO isn't stupid. They see that if the Jets could somehow keep Both Braylon AND Holmes, they can kiss their AFC East Division Dominance Goodbye....

Mr.T...[b]PAY ATTENTION![/b]

All League
    BB will likely package whatever he gets for moss to the chargers for VJ I would think

Hall Of Fame
    VJ or Edwards or possibly even both. Edwards had been adding to ALL parts of his resume this season and will make an interesting target for many teams.