Thread: When the Jets win everyone is flying high ... whoa

When the Jets win everyone is flying high ... whoa

Hey I'm excited about all the turn events the past 3 weeks and the prospect of getting Holmes back and etc. Even like the fact the Patty's traded king slouch. Bottom line though ... all these "LT is going to run all over the Vikes", "the division is ours and the Pats quit" ... Lets not forget bledsoe got hurt and the division was ours but Drew Henson's back up in College took them to the superbowl. That same guy got hurt and everyone thought it was our year and Matt Cassell took them to 11 wins and we ended up losing the division to the guy that we thought held us back in Chad. Don't sit here and think the rest of the season is one easy ride. For one our schedule is tough which the perfect example of that is that we're playing arguably the best Defense in the league on Monday and after that the best Passing Team. I'm not one of those "SOJ" guys cause honestly in Rex I Trust .... All I'm saying is prepare yourself cause every NFL team has about 2 to 3 low moments a season. We've experienced 1 ... there's definitely 2 more coming ... We ain't going 15-1 guys ...

Sorry rational one's i'm just preparing the emotional youngins who if something goes wrong will "SOJ" and "fire this guy" and "OH MY GOD" the forum to death. Things are good now but as a Jet fan you have to be on your toes .....On monday this game is going to be TOUGH ... The game against the Patriots on the road will be even tougher cause now the Pats are huge underdogs now against us. Being underdogs brings a sense of motivation to an NFL team especially when that organization has been money for 10 years. This Moss move is really something the Pats can use as a rallying cry to their advantage cause as we all see the fan reaction and media reaction nobody thinks they have a chance. How many times have we seen the underdog suprise us all? ... Stay on ya toes Jets fans... we got a 12 round war on our hands

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    Sorry rational one's i'm just preparing the emotional youngins who if something goes wrong will "SOJ" and "fire this guy" and "OH MY GOD" the forum to death.

Wow, you are so new here I can smell it from my PC.

Great post, but you'll soon realize that "SOJ" "Fire This Guy" and "Oh My God" are weekly thread staples around here no matter how well or poor the team plays.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    It's all fine and dandy, and entertaining and should be enjoyed, but there is only one win that matters and that's not SOJ, that's sports. The House is gonna rock monday night let's all meet there tomorrow night.

it wouldn't be the same without the 'SOJF', 'Fire Shotty' or even 'the Woodhead is a beast' thread. I don't think anyone here thinks the Jets will go 15-1. Crap, I am predicting 9-7 - 10-6 but one thing is for sure. ...LT is going to crush the Vikings D on MNF..mark it.
    Last edited by NewYorkSackExchange; 10-06-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Hey I'm excited about all the turn events the past 3 weeks and the prospect of getting Holmes back and etc. Even like the fact the Patty's traded king slouch. Bottom line though ... all these "LT is going to run all over the Vikes", "the division is ours and the Pats quit" ... Lets not forget bledsoe got hurt and the division was ours but Drew Henson's back up in College took them to the superbowl. That same guy got hurt and everyone thought it was our year and Matt Cassell took them to 11 wins and we ended up losing the division to the guy that we thought held us back in Chad. Don't sit here and think the rest of the season is one easy ride. For one our schedule is tough which the perfect example of that is that we're playing arguably the best Defense in the league on Monday and after that the best Passing Team. I'm not one of those "SOJ" guys cause honestly in Rex I Trust .... All I'm saying is prepare yourself cause every NFL team has about 2 to 3 low moments a season. We've experienced 1 ... there's definitely 2 more coming ... We ain't going 15-1 guys ...

Sorry rational one's i'm just preparing the emotional youngins who if something goes wrong will "SOJ" and "fire this guy" and "OH MY GOD" the forum to death. Things are good now but as a Jet fan you have to be on your toes .....On monday this game is going to be TOUGH ... The game against the Patriots on the road will be even tougher cause now the Pats are huge underdogs now against us. Being underdogs brings a sense of motivation to an NFL team especially when that organization has been money for 10 years. This Moss move is really something the Pats can use as a rallying cry to their advantage cause as we all see the fan reaction and media reaction nobody thinks they have a chance. How many times have we seen the underdog suprise us all? ... Stay on ya toes Jets fans... we got a 12 round war on our hands
    Thanks for the warning.

Thread worthy.

yeah, like the Jets last season. But we have the pieces now to complete the run to the SB. Yeah, I am saying that. LT's going crazy MNF.

So much for SOJ being dead...sheesh!