Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Jets' Cromartie fathered nine kids with eight women over six states

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3772607]I won't defend Cromartie for being irresponsible, but the thought that came to mind when I read this included thoughts about how every one of these women didn't have much respect for themselves, but an opportunity to get hooked up with a professional athlete, and would be set for life, or least they thought they would be. I'd even go as far to say is a couple of them probably took advantage of him because of his status as a pro athlete.[/QUOTE]

Dead on RayRay.

I won't go into specifics but I have wintessed this type of behavior towards the players and LMAO watching some skanks literally throw themselves at the players. It's pathetic how some people can be easily bought, yet get upset when they are treated like trash afterwards.

Mississippi grandpappy's have their dicks picks on speed dial for a reason. While I do believe that girl Jenn didn't want anything to do with a married man, there are women out there that don't care and willing to lap up another woman's sloppy seconds. If it weren't for women like that, there wouldn't be men like Sapp, Rothlisberger, Favre, Cro, hell the list is endless and I don't have all day.

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3772613]This article is a joke.. the [I]woman[/I] who wrote it obviously has an ax to grind. I couldn't care less how many kids Cro has... $3500 a month in "support" sounds like plenty to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what I found disturbing about the article is she had no shortage of juicy quotes from a bunch of Cro's baby mama's (Including one who recently lost custody of their child to Cromartie for allegedly being a pot smoking prostitute, like she doesn't have an axe to grind), but didn't give Cromartie any real chance to defend himself before running with the article (Hence, only adding at the very end the no comment because he's getting ready for Monday's game. It's not like this article couldn't have waited 72 hours to give Cromartie enough time to properly defend himself).

I'm not going to try and make it out to be like Cro is father of the year, because he's clearly not. But as far as we know, he's up to date on his child support, and tries to communicate with his children either via Skype, bringing them to games, or visiting them during the offseason. That doesn't quite sound like the monster she's trying to portray him as. Just a man who made some mistakes and is trying to do the right thing about it.

All League
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3772613]This article is a joke.. the [I]woman[/I] who wrote it obviously has an ax to grind. I couldn't care less how many kids Cro has... $3500 a month in "support" sounds like plenty to me.[/QUOTE]

Lets assume all the kids are entitled to the same child support. $3500 x 7 = $294,000 per year (I left off his two children that live with him).

Does anyone seriously think Cro will be able to make his child support payments after his NFL career is over? Who is going to end paying to support his children? As taxpayers, we are going to end up footing the bill for welfare, food stamps, public schools, etc. We are going to end up dealing with the problems caused by his children who go through life without a father in their life.

BTW - does anyone think he is done creating babies that he has no intention of taking care of?

Finally, nothing in this post should be taken as a defense of the women who got knocked up. They are as guilty as he is.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3772618]Dead on RayRay.

I won't go into specifics but I have wintessed this type of behavior towards the players and LMAO watching some skanks literally throw themselves at the players. It's pathetic how some people can be easily bought, yet get upset when they are treated like trash afterwards.

Mississippi grandpappy's have their dicks picks on speed dial for a reason. While I do believe that girl Jenn didn't want anything to do with a married man, there are women out there that don't care and willing to lap up another woman's sloppy seconds. If it weren't for women like that, there wouldn't be men like Sapp, Rothlisberger, Favre, Cro, hell the list is endless and I don't have all day.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

At the 8/21 game in Charlotte...I witnessed 2 girls dressed to KILL doing everything humanly possible to get invited to the JETS sideline etc...

I watched from a distance the cat and mouse game and shook my head.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;3772660]Lets assume all the kids are entitled to the same child support. $3500 x 7 = $294,000 per year (I left off his two children that live with him).

Does anyone seriously think Cro will be able to make his child support payments after his NFL career is over? Who is going to end paying to support his children? As taxpayers, we are going to end up footing the bill for welfare, food stamps, public schools, etc. We are going to end up dealing with the problems caused by his children who go through life without a father in their life.

BTW - does anyone think he is done creating babies that he has no intention of taking care of?

Finally, nothing in this post should be taken as a defense of the women who got knocked up. They are as guilty as he is.[/QUOTE]

Or the moms can get a job?

I'm a single dad and neither me or his mother are on welfare. I think you're assuming a lot of negative things about Cro and these women.

[QUOTE=Limolady;3772618]...there are women out there that don't care and willing to lap up another woman's sloppy seconds. [/QUOTE]

God love 'em.

All League
    [QUOTE=Pac2566;3772748]Or the moms can get a job?

I'm a single dad and neither me or his mother are on welfare. I think you're assuming a lot of negative things about Cro and these women.[/QUOTE]

I am not assuming a lot of negative things. We have a no evidence of good decision making by either Cro or his ho's.

1. He managed to father 9 kids by 8 women. He managed to get 4 women pregnant at the same time. He is clearly not father of the year material.

2. He makes an enomrous amount of money; however, he has already had problems paying child support. Those children are his responsibility. Once his NFL career is over, what kind of job do you think he can get? Even with a "good, normal person" job, he will have a difficult time providing for that many children by that many different women.

3. While I am sure some of the women will do a good job raising their children, it is going to be on their own. Some will do a good job and provide for their children; some will not. For those that do not, society will end up paying for Cro's inability to use birth control.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 10-10-2010 at 05:12 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Where's the follow-up article citing not just the one guy who makes some bad decisions, but the [B]8 women[/B] who did the same thing?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://media.the-digital-picture.com/Images/Other/Gitzo-GT3530LSV-6x-Carbon-Fiber-Tripod-Legs.jpg[/IMG]

tripods are best used for cameras

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3772618]I won't go into specifics but I have thrown myself at countless players during tailgates, charity events and other functions, and one thing I always notice is......wait? what did I say?[/QUOTE]

:eek:

;) :P

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FF2;3772551]I'm pretty sure I knew how he did it.[/QUOTE]

hahaha who really needed an explanation?

This whole article was a complete waste of time. I hope the author wasn't actually paid to write it.

Penis goes into vagina, baby comes out nine months later. End of story.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3772780]Where's the follow-up article citing not just the one guy who makes some bad decisions, but the [B]8 women[/B] who did the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Bad decisions??? This guy is the biggest moron on the face of the earth. I'm sure some of those women were looking to make a buck and guess what? They were successful. Disgusting behaviour, of course. But to have one person go out and have that many children with women they had no intention of being with and therefore have no intention of being with those children in any type of meaningful capacity is revolting. I don't care if he's shelling out his thousands of dollars a month to pay for them (which I'm sure will stop the second his nfl career is over) those kids deserverd to have a dad around the majority of their lives, not a skype visit once a week.
    I can't stand that Duggar family with their obscene amount of of children but at least they are there for their kids.
    I don't know how you can stomach rooting for him on your team, I really don't.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;3772855]Bad decisions??? This guy is the biggest moron on the face of the earth. I'm sure some of those women were looking to make a buck and guess what? They were successful. Disgusting behaviour, of course. But to have one person go out and have that many children with women they had no intention of being with and therefore have no intention of being with those children in any type of meaningful capacity is revolting. I don't care if he's shelling out his thousands of dollars a month to pay for them (which I'm sure will stop the second his nfl career is over) those kids deserverd to have a dad around the majority of their lives, not a skype visit once a week.
    I can't stand that Duggar family with their obscene amount of of children but at least they are there for their kids.
    I don't know how you can stomach rooting for him on your team, I really don't.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying what he did is right, but he seems to be handling it the right way at this point. Those children will be much better off in life than most.

And FYI, having a father around isn't always great. Having a GOOD father around is much more important, but those seem to be few and far between these days.

Fact of the matter is, the divorce rate is 50%+ in this country, so most kids are raised in a single parent enviornment... it's not that big a deal.

Those crazy people like the Duggars scare me. I'd much rather be raised along with my brother by just my mother than raised with 17 brothers and sisters by two parents.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=skippy1999;3772855]Bad decisions??? This guy is the biggest moron on the face of the earth. I'm sure some of those women were looking to make a buck and guess what? They were successful. Disgusting behaviour, of course. But to have one person go out and have that many children with women they had no intention of being with and therefore have no intention of being with those children in any type of meaningful capacity is revolting. I don't care if he's shelling out his thousands of dollars a month to pay for them (which I'm sure will stop the second his nfl career is over) those kids deserverd to have a dad around the majority of their lives, not a skype visit once a week.
    I don't know how you can stomach rooting for him on your team, I really don't.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous. Many people have large families and not much money. Yet they take care of all their kids and teach them to be loving productive adults. You are the epitome of stereotyping and are assuming a bit too much. CRO will leave football with millions and a pension. He is a collage graduate. Why assume he can't or won't get a job and take care of his responsibilities? I think we are putting too much stock in this article. My concern with CRO is that he is the best CB he can be. I like him on the Jets. He has been a good player and no problems at all. Enough with the hidden agenda! You call the man a moron and do not even know the guy personally. What does that say about you?

All League
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;3772880]Ridiculous. Many people have large families and not much money. Yet they take care of all their kids and teach them to be loving productive adults. You are the epitome of stereotyping and are assuming a bit too much. CRO will leave football with millions and a pension. He is a collage graduate. Why assume he can't or won't get a job and take care of his responsibilities? I think we are putting too much stock in this article. My concern with CRO is that he is the best CB he can be. I like him on the Jets. He has been a good player and no problems at all. Enough with the hidden agenda! You call the man a moron and do not even know the guy personally. What does that say about you?[/QUOTE]

First of all, I have seen nothing to indicate Cromartie actually graduated from Florida State. He left after his junior year and it is not listed on his own website. Even if he did graduate, his major was social science - not exactly the highest paying profession.

Second, I don't know if he is an actual moron, but he has displayed moronic behavior (over and over) with respect to women and children. Until I see evidence that he has changed his behavior, I expect it will continue.

Third, there are plenty of good single fathers out there. They care for their children and provide for them financially and emotionally. Hopefully, Cro will pull it off, but his history suggests otherwise.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3772780]Where's the follow-up article citing not just the one guy who makes some bad decisions, but the [B]8 women[/B] who did the same thing?[/QUOTE]

Agree, this article is pretty slanted and hypocritical.

BTW, I still remember some witty cynic who suggested something along the lines of naming the corner of the stadium Cro's Nest cause it's populated by his kids and baby mamas, oh dear
    Last edited by FijiJet; 10-10-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3772830]:eek: ;) :P[/QUOTE]

Have I left you speechless Jetstream? It's OK, 90% of the male population doesn't know what to say to a woman who can't be bought either, and I'm used to it. :sultry:

As for this story on Cro, I call bulls#it and the so called journalist is really one of the Post's supermarket tabloid writers. This is just an epic pfail of an attempt to cause a media distraction for the Jets. Hmmm, I wonder who got on their knees for this favor as a retaliation for the Favre story? :smucker:

Here's another one of Susan Edelman's articles:

"Love Boat Prom Scandal"

[URL]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/love_boat_prom_scandal_7Q54kR1dV4O2baEf0s2GHO[/URL]

:rolleyes:
    Last edited by Limolady; 10-10-2010 at 08:36 PM.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;3772889]First of all, I have seen nothing to indicate Cromartie actually graduated from Florida State. He left after his junior year and it is not listed on his own website. Even if he did graduate, his major was social science - not exactly the highest paying profession.

Second, I don't know if he is an actual moron, but he has displayed moronic behavior (over and over) with respect to women and children. Until I see evidence that he has changed his behavior, I expect it will continue.

Third, there are plenty of good single fathers out there. They care for their children and provide for them financially and emotionally. Hopefully, Cro will pull it off, but his history suggests otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Then give Cro the CHANCE to pull it off first before proclaiming his attempt a Failure, okay? :mad:

Susan Edelman....you are an idiot.

Who cares about all that crap? I know i dont care who any NFL player has knocked up.
    Instead of writing this meaningless crap you call an article, how about writing a FOOTBALL article about FOOTBALL?
    Like .... maybe ask Cro who is the toughest WR to defend or ask him of the All-time WR greats....which one puts the fear of god in him?

Give me football stuff not spunk in the U.S.A. crap.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    I'm sure somebody on the Jets medical staff went to school with someone who became a urologist.

Referral for Cromartie, please?