View Poll Results: Vernon Gholston Sightings Will Result In ...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plants favre at least once.

8 18.18%
  • Takes on double teams and allows others to get sacks

6 13.64%
  • Causes/Recovers Fumble

4 9.09%
  • He will remain invisible.

26 59.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gholston Predictions ?

Gholston Predictions ?

What do you think ?

All League
    Zero, per usual.

he'll crush Favre and end his legendary consecutive start streak :yes:

think about it; it's just too ironic for it not to happen.

1 tackle. Makes an appearance standing next to the pile a few times.

Hall Of Fame
    [U]Prediction:[/U]
    Despite rapidly diminishing depth on the defensive line, that VG manages to continue to remain completely invisible despite getting into the game far more frequently.

Honestly I would not have believed it to be possible. it is like like a "Where's Waldo" drawing where you cannot see Waldo despite an otherwise completely blank page. One would have thought that space time would have additional curvature around Gholston given the gravitational size of the paychecks he is cashing. But nope, he remains invisible still.

Astonishing.

For people in the stadium, dogsh1t still gives off steam in cold weather and there is an odor associated with it so you should be able to identify his general vicinity.

If he hasn't done squat since he's been draft, who the hell is gonna double team him?

Thats like Pats fans thinking Brandon Tate is gonna get doubled like Randy did and open everything up for the underneath routes.

Cmon really? Vernon doubled:tsk:

Thats Laughable

[QUOTE=brady199;3773285]If he hasn't done squat since he's been draft, who the hell is gonna double team him?

Thats like Pats fans thinking Brandon Tate is gonna get doubled like Randy did and open everything up for the underneath routes.

Cmon really? Vernon doubled:tsk:

Thats Laughable[/QUOTE]

um, he does get double teamed by OL. quite frequently, in fact.

that's actually the ONE positive thing Gholston has done consistently in his 3 seasons.

1 Tackle.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3773298]um, he does get double teamed by OL. quite frequently, in fact.

that's actually the ONE positive thing Gholston has done consistently in his 3 seasons.[/QUOTE]

Guys who CONSISTENTLY get double in this league are VALUABLE. They are not considered BUSTS. Which by all acounts Vernon is a huge bust. They guy has 16 tackles in his first 2 years, & NO SACKS. Must be all those double teams keeping him out of the stat books.:clapper: Keep it up Vernon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

If Gholston was a 3rd round pick, this wouldn't even be a thread, let alone a poll.

With that being said, I think there's going to be a nice rotation of D players like Pouha & DeVito tonight and I can't wait to see what Trevor Pryce brings to the table. Pace is back & even though Taylor & Ellis are dinged, there still in the mix. Harris, Scott & Thomas are as solid as they come and I am personally rooting for #50 to sack Grandpa should he see some action besides ST.

Good luck to all the Jet players tonight and bring down the house with a win. Making Favre eat Fieldturf would be nice to see too, thanks.

[QUOTE=brady199;3773312]Guys who CONSISTENTLY get double in this league are VALUABLE. They are not considered BUSTS. Which by all acounts Vernon is a huge bust. They guy has 16 tackles in his first 2 years, & NO SACKS. Must be all those double teams keeping him out of the stat books.:clapper: Keep it up Vernon.[/QUOTE]

relax, buddy.

i'm not saying Gholston isn't a bust; he is. it's undeniable, and he would need a pretty dramatic turnaround to change that perception.

but he also gets double-teamed on a pretty consistent basis.

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3773321]relax, buddy.

i'm not saying Gholston isn't a bust; he is. it's undeniable, and he would need a pretty dramatic turnaround to change that perception.

but he also gets double-teamed on a pretty consistent basis.[/QUOTE]

If he got doubled consistently then wouldn't he be on the field more?

For example Vince Wilfork gets doubled all the time, doesn't put up a lot of stats but is invaluable to the pats ( at this moment, pathetic ) Defense.

where's the option for "will get completely embarrassed by 40 year old man who likes texting pictures of his cock"?

Slicing salami in some deli back in Ohio after this season.

He opens up a sandwich shop the week after the season ends.

All Pro
    Hey he won that game with his pressure on Farve on the two point conversion. The Full back was wide open. Got to give him his props.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;3776114]Hey he won that game with his pressure on Farve on the two point conversion. The Full back was wide open. Got to give him his props.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but Favre made him look silly in the process. Left him holding his jock.

[QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3775373]He opens up a sandwich shop the week after the season ends.[/QUOTE]

lol

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=teng;3776128]Yeah, but Favre made him look silly in the process. Left him holding his jock.[/QUOTE]

... he didn't do anything on that play except totally whiff and give favre an extra couple seconds to make the conversion ...

... i doubt he's found his jock yet still ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=EM31;3773281][U]Prediction:[/U]
    Despite rapidly diminishing depth on the defensive line, that VG manages to continue to remain completely invisible despite getting into the game far more frequently.

Honestly I would not have believed it to be possible. it is like like a "Where's Waldo" drawing where you cannot see Waldo despite an otherwise completely blank page. One would have thought that space time would have additional curvature around Gholston given the gravitational size of the paychecks he is cashing. But nope, he remains invisible still.

Astonishing.

For people in the stadium, dogsh1t still gives off steam in cold weather and there is an odor associated with it so you should be able to identify his general vicinity.[/QUOTE]
    Unfortunately the rain interfered with the steam rising from the dogsh1t prediction otherwise I think I was pretty much spot on.