Thread: Ridiculous Espn headline

Ridiculous Espn headline

Hey, this is my first post, i just had to comment on this ridiculous headline on ESPN.com front page.

"farve gives win to jets after 500th td."

I guess were not going to get any credit.

Hate away everyone. We won, didn't we?

[IMG]http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/files/2008/08/album_no_respect.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Is this really surprising from ESPN? :rolleyes:

Let the loser media hate and give no respect. Just keep winning and it'll all be good.

PS: the announcers slobbering over Favre in the fourth quarter was nauseating.

Up until late 3rd quarter the neutral would have hated this game.

It all started to click for Minn then, and Favre was hot. Then you had the records, the 500 TD etc... the headline was ALWAYS going to be about how Favre did.

Let it slide this time, you can see why they went with that.

"Kyle Orton hands Jets the game" would be far more concerning.

All League
    Chris Carter has been sucking the collective deeks of the Vikes since the Moss signing.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bceagles;3776155]Hey, this is my first post, i just had to comment on this ridiculous headline on ESPN.com front page.

I guess were not going to get any credit.[/QUOTE]

We won. We're 4-1. We're in first place. Why do you care what people say about us. Proof is in the record.

[QUOTE=MCBNY;3776180]Is this really surprising from ESPN? :rolleyes:

Let the loser media hate and give no respect. Just keep winning and it'll all be good.

PS: the announcers slobbering over Favre in the fourth quarter was nauseating.[/QUOTE]

I used to be a big ESPN fan until the stopped covering all the games. The lead on this morning's Sportscenter was not centered around the baseball playoffs (arguably the more important sports event), but instead they began with Cowboys/Titans.

Wins > Headlines

:yes:

Dont worry gentlemen.

Tonight as those douche bags close their eyes to sleep their last thoughts will be.......the Jets won.

Had the Steelers won like we did tonight. The story would have been [SIZE="4"][B]"Steelers prove they are best in NFL."[/B][/SIZE]

**** them.

[QUOTE=bceagles;3776155]Hey, this is my first post, i just had to comment on this ridiculous headline on ESPN.com front page.

I guess were not going to get any credit.[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you something else! I was sick and tired of jon gruden. 'm prettysure he got a hardon after viewing farve's cazzo.

ESPN gets paid by its advertiers based on how many times they can include Favre in a headline:

[SIZE="4"][B]Mark Martin Favres his way to his 100th win

The Braves beat the Giants, to win the Favre[/B][/SIZE]

All League
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;3776187]Chris Carter has been sucking the collective deeks of the Vikes since the Moss signing.[/QUOTE]

it's actually been pretty embarrassing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MCBNY;3776180]Is this really surprising from ESPN? :rolleyes:

PS: the announcers slobbering over Favre in the fourth quarter was nauseating.[/QUOTE]

The guy is a liability, overall. Flashes of brilliance but a turnover machine. Playing hurt to the extent that he hurts his team. His act got tired a long time ago.