Thread: Anybody watching this Favre presser? THIS IS AWESOME

Anybody watching this Favre presser? THIS IS AWESOME

They're asking him about Jenn Sterger asking him if he's embarrased and he says "i was embarrased how we played in this football game ... 50 yards in the first half is embarrasing" ... the guy tries to ask something again and Brett cuts him off talking about how tough the Jets D is and how good their effort was ... he did it 3 times in this interview lol ... classic! Then he starts answering questions that nobody is asking him but he still looks at the guy who asked him about the sterger thing ... He's putting on a Clinton-like clinic ... this freakin guy should be president!

[QUOTE=LadainianIMnotDONE;3776204]They're asking him about Jenn Sterger asking him if he's embarrased and he says "i was embarrased how we played in this football game ... 50 yards in the first half is embarrasing" ... the guy tries to ask something again and Brett cuts him off talking about how tough the Jets D is and how good their effort was ... he did it 3 times in this interview lol ... classic! Then he starts answering questions that nobody is asking him but he still looks at the guy who asked him about the sterger thing ... He's putting on a Clinton-like clinic ... this freakin guy should be president![/QUOTE]

I don't blame him, I'd rather hear about the game....but how does he get more minutes than Rex...what's up with cutting off the fat man?

[QUOTE=OrangeJet;3776223]I don't blame him, I'd rather hear about the game....but how does he get more minutes than Rex...what's up with cutting off the fat man?[/QUOTE]
    Rex is not fat he's big boned. :D

All League
    [QUOTE=Cornbx;3776393]Rex is not fat he's big boned. :D[/QUOTE]

Big bones surrounded by fat. :D

More to love. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=OrangeJet;3776223]I don't blame him, I'd rather hear about the game....but how does he get more minutes than Rex...what's up with cutting off the fat man?[/QUOTE]

It's the Favre mancrush that's why.

Favre isn't going to say anything that is being investigated by the league, the reporter should know better.

[QUOTE=JetBidi;3776425]Big bones surrounded by fat. :D

More to love. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I dont think we would want a skinny Rex. Its part of his personality.