Thread: Moss giving the Jets their props ...

Moss giving the Jets their props ...

watching this interview he sounds like he has MASSIVE respect for the Jets ... crediting both Cro and Revis ... says Cro is good but Revis is still alot a lot a lot a lot more physical then Cro .... credits the Jets with being a real solid team and hopes he can play against them again (meaning SB) ...

Jets Insider VIP
    Images

Moss classy in postgame interview

Moss is on ESPN right now. Said some nice things about Cro and Revis, compared them to past great corner duo's. Also gave Revis props for playing so soon after a hamstring injury.

He gave a good interview.

[QUOTE=rbstern;3776267]Moss is on ESPN right now. Said some nice things about Cro and Revis, compared them to past great corner duo's. Also gave Revis props for playing so soon after a hamstring injury.

He gave a good interview.[/QUOTE]

Was a very good interview.

Talked about how much more physical Revis was than Cromartie and that he didn't think Revis would cover him tonight because of the hamstring injury. Moss says he wasn't good with his hamstring injury until 4 weeks.

Veteran

Moss post game comments

giving alot of respect to cromartie and revis...says they are really good, reminds him of the chiefs back in the day with dale carter and james hasty, really tough to throw on them. says revis is still more physical than cromartie. also said he knew revis wouldnt cover him this week with his hamstring, he says it took him a month with a similar injury to get back 100% and gave props to revis for playing the whole game with the injury.

All League
    That was class... Nice interview Moss.

Veteran
    you beat me to the punch lol...did you see where gaydy texted him today? moss said...sorry we didnt bring it home for you today. the patriots must really be gripping if they are texting the other teams that play us to motivate them...

Veteran
    mods...please delete/merge this thread....since its a duplicate.

All League
    Wow that's actually really classy

Jets Insider VIP
    Randy, you and I couldn't beat the Jets. Hopefully you and Brett can. Love, Tom.

yea now I can go back to liking Moss again

Moss leaves the Pasts* and all of the sudden he's playing hard and giving classy interviews.

Belichick = poison

Brady = ghey

Jets Insider VIP
    He's glad to not have to play us twice a year! :yes:

For the first time since 2004 I can go back to enjoying Randy Moss. Gets traded to Oakland then New England. Only other team that would have been worse is Miami. Now that he's back in the NFC and we've notched our W against him I can enjoy watching him abuse lesser defenses for the rest of the year.

Especially in Week 8. :yes:

I also have him on my fantasy team. :cool:
    Last edited by fullblast; 10-12-2010 at 02:00 AM.

[QUOTE=rbstern;3776267]Moss is on ESPN right now. Said some nice things about Cro and Revis, compared them to past great corner duo's. Also gave Revis props for playing so soon after a hamstring injury.

He gave a good interview.[/QUOTE]

Mas that's music to my ears. Good to hear that Cro and Revis estalishing themselves as a great CB tandem, like we knew they would, and getting compared to other great combo's

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Phuck Moss, Favre, and the Vikings phuck em', too much purple in Our House tonight.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3776298]He's glad to not have to play us twice a year! :yes:[/QUOTE]

But he already has.:steamin:

[QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3776272]giving alot of respect to cromartie and revis...says they are really good, reminds him of the chiefs back in the day with dale carter and [B]james hasty[/B], really tough to throw on them. says revis is still more physical than cromartie. also said he knew revis wouldnt cover him this week with his hamstring, he says it took him a month with a similar injury to get back 100% and gave props to revis for playing the whole game with the injury.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Haven't heard that name in a long time. I remember him getting a lot of int's for us but always thought he was an average cover guy ... back in the day when CBs actually were on an island.