Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    No, flimsy tents are much safer.

So one car ran out of gas. Rick and whats his name couldn't ride on the roof or sit in an open trunk of one of the other vehicles to locate fuel?

It sucks that the October season 3 premeire seems like it's 3 years away now...
    Not enough seatbelts, I guess.

Seriously, you can't jam all those folks into one car until you find another one in the next town?

Full of gas?

Could probably find a sweet tricked out Altima.

_

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Not enough seatbelts, I guess.

Seriously, you can't jam all those folks into one car until you find another one in the next town?

Full of gas?

Could probably find a sweet tricked out Altima.

_
    When they met up after the farm massacre, what they tell us is not one of those cars has the keys or gas????? Lets stick with a 1978 suburban a chopper, and a samll SUV, instead of finding keys to a 4 month old car or truck????

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    When they met up after the farm massacre, what they tell us is not one of those cars has the keys or gas????? Lets stick with a 1978 suburban a chopper, and a samll SUV, instead of finding keys to a 4 month old car or truck????
    They had to know that Suburban's warranty had expired.

_

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Very cool....was wondering when redneck one armed biker dude would show backup.

All Pro
    Merle! Looks like a badass season3. Bart Scott.

In the words of Bart Scott......CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    I watched the Talking Dead preview the other night and they said that the Governor is in Season 3 and that the end of Season 2 is a jumping off point, meaning that the action is going to be much faster-paced. Should be pretty good.

Looks great.

Jets Insider VIP
    Im willing to forgive whatever the hell last season was supposed to be if season 3 is as good as advertised.

Veteran
    Dunno, looks like another Season 2, just with two main locations instead of 1, one of which doesn't even have zombies in it. I'll still watch of course...

Man that episode was great.

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    Dunno, looks like another Season 2, just with two main locations instead of 1, one of which doesn't even have zombies in it. I'll still watch of course...
    How much zombie killing can one take? I know it's a show about the Zombie Apocalypse, but usually this style is done in a 1.5 hour format...with a need for maximum carnage crammed in. Walking Dead is a completely different format, and the constant *****ing about lack of zombie killing baffles me. I love a good zombie killing, but I also welcome the break from them.

Spoiler Alert

Not T-Dogg! Lori OK, but whyyyyyyy T-Dogg? Plus even though I hate Lori she's more useful to the group than a baby.

On the other hand, some nice zombie kills. But I still don't know what's up with the aquariums of dead heads.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Not T-Dogg! Lori OK, but whyyyyyyy T-Dogg? Plus even though I hate Lori she's more useful to the group than a baby.

On the other hand, some nice zombie kills. But I still don't know what's up with the aquariums of dead heads.
    Looks like they got some additional special effects budget this season. When Glenn sliced the one head in half I was pretty impressed. Show is moving fast. Major deviations from the comics.

All League
    Man that episode was great.
    +1

First time in Film/TV history that an audience was happy to see a character die during childbirth.

I thought it was a little strange that T-Dog had more lines than usual, should've saw that coming.

Can anyone tell me if this is worth catching up with, watched season 1 then lost interest?

Carl kept a cool head, despite seeing his mommy without her pants on.

Excellent episode.

they kill off the black dude and replace him with a new one. lolz