Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 611

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Anyone catch this last night? I thought it was very well made. Pretty damn good storyline too.
    Yeah, I watched it. Very good show. I can't wait until next week.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,992
    The Walking Dead was far better than I anticipated it to be. I'm excited to see where it goes from here.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,264
    Watched the DVR recording of the premiere last night and thought it was awesome. I'm not a big Sci-Fi guy but this looks like it'll be a great series. I found myself cringing a few times when the "walkers" got close, especially when the guy crawled under the tank and there were hundreds of them coming after him.

    Also, did anyone figure out why the main character went back looking in the park for the one without the legs and shot her? Before blasting her through the eye socket I think he apologized so it must have been someone he knew

    And how about the main character's wife already getting with his best friend? I don't think they mentioned how much time had passed between him getting shot and waking up, but still. This will probably be a major story line.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post

    Also, did anyone figure out why the main character went back looking in the park for the one without the legs and shot her? Before blasting her through the eye socket I think he apologized so it must have been someone he knew

    And how about the main character's wife already getting with his best friend? I don't think they mentioned how much time had passed between him getting shot and waking up, but still. This will probably be a major story line.
    I think he might have felt bad for her so he wanted to end it for her IMO. As for his wife, its going to be very interesting as to how it plays out, I have thought that maybe she was cheating on him with his partner before any of this happened, i felt bad for that horse, all happy in his paddock then less then a day later hes being surrounded and eaten alive by a horde of zombies...

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    4,130
    I missed it and am pissed...Hopefully they re-air it

  6. #26
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! that was his wife and son with his partner! I didnt really have the volume up really loud. I didnt hear them called by name or anything guess I wasnt paying attention during that scene. But anyways I thought the first episode was good! had some good suspense had me at the edge of my seat a few times. I can defintley see myself watching this every week.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    I missed it and am pissed...Hopefully they re-air it
    nvm.. its not on hulu yet.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    I missed it and am pissed...Hopefully they re-air it
    AMC Is re-airing it many times before Sunday.

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Zombies LIVE at WalMart...
    Zombies WORK at WalMart

  10. #30
    Finally saw it on demand last night.I thought it was very good.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    I missed it and am pissed...Hopefully they re-air it
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/190905/the...-days-gone-bye

    there you go my man.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Zombies are so stereotyped these days. They should be outraged.
    I'm sure Mangina is...

  13. #33
    Yall catch the episode last night? I thought it was INTENSE! had me at the edge of my seat several times. Even better than the 1st episode I think. Next weeks looks sick as well.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin&theJets View Post
    Yall catch the episode last night? I thought it was INTENSE! had me at the edge of my seat several times. Even better than the 1st episode I think. Next weeks looks sick as well.
    Love this show so far.Last night's episode was intense.

    I read AMC has already ordered a 2nd season.The show is getting great ratings

  15. #35
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,682
    I have it Dish PVR'ed Sundaynights.
    I will check it out later tonight.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Love this show so far.Last night's episode was intense.

    I read AMC has already ordered a 2nd season.The show is getting great ratings
    I read that since they didnt know if this show was going to make it they only made 6 episodes for this season. Since they got signed on to a 2nd season, the 2nd season will be a full 13 episode season.

  17. #37
    Was episode 2 on last night (sunday)? My DVR didn't record it.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Was episode 2 on last night (sunday)? My DVR didn't record it.
    Yes it was.

    You can probably On Demand it if you have Comcast.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yes it was.

    You can probably On Demand it if you have Comcast.
    I have Verizon GOD DAMN IT!

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I have Verizon GOD DAMN IT!
    should be on hulu by friday or friday at the latest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us