Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 594

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #501
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    25,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Just watched it again and now I'm wondering who drove the zombie truck into the prison.
    I thought it was Andrea until they showed the preview for next weeks episode.

    It definitely looked like a womans physique.

  2. #502
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree but have to confess I liked the first two Resident Evil movies. Still - not zombies. And for the record:

    Zombies > Vampires > Werewolves LOL!

  3. #503
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I thought it was Andrea until they showed the preview for next weeks episode.

    It definitely looked like a womans physique.
    Yes, it did. No other woman at Woodbury stands out to me tho. Where did she run to? The Gov's truck?

  4. #504
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I liked 28 Days Later, even though it isn't a zombie movie per say.

    Hated the Resident Evil movies. A shame too. The games had good enough source material to be translated very well to the big screen. But Mila Jovovich fighting zombies with superpowers? Now THAT is a lot more cringe worthy to me than Rick seeing a hallucination of a dead Lori.

    I don't count movies like Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland because like you said, they're spoof movies. Not a scary moment in either flick.
    Not entirely true. It's a zombie comedy, but not necessarily a spoof movie.

  5. #505
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,625
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Last season, everyone b*tched that there wasn't enough action. Now there's tons of action and people are acting like Rick going nuts and seeing a hallucination of Lori is the last straw?

    LOL, okay.

    Does the show have flaws? Sure, but it's still better than the vast majority of sh*t on TV. I personally have no idea why crap like Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men consistently win Emmy awards over shows like It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

    I like zombies, and The Walking Dead is an entertaining show about zombies. Pretty refreshing if you ask me, especially since there hasn't been a remotely decent zombie movie made since the late 80's/early 90's.

    How many cop dramas and ER shows can you take?
    Amen...

  6. #506
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I thought it was Andrea until they showed the preview for next weeks episode.

    It definitely looked like a womans physique.
    Andrea wouldnt have made much sense, but the only two other women of note at Woodbury are the woman from the previous episode talking about leaving, and the Governors "assistant" from the early Woodbury episodes... neither of them make sense either, though.

  7. #507
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Can't wait til Breaking Bad is back. BB > Walking Dead.
    +1, but TWD is unique in its own right. I like watching both, very different, very fun.

    AMC is money with their shows. FX has a few that can rival, but not close to BB or TWD.

  8. #508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    +1, but TWD is unique in its own right. I like watching both, very different, very fun.

    AMC is money with their shows. FX has a few that can rival, but not close to BB or TWD.
    I think Justified on FX holds its own, but nothing on TV beats Breaking Bad. Sucks there will only be 8 more episodes and then it's over for good.

  9. #509
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I think Justified on FX holds its own, but nothing on TV beats Breaking Bad. Sucks there will only be 8 more episodes and then it's over for good.
    Justified is their best show, IMO (not including Archer).

    The Americans has me intrigued, but I'm not completely hooked yet.

  10. #510
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    25,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Justified is their best show, IMO (not including Archer).

    The Americans has me intrigued, but I'm not completely hooked yet.
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia >>>>>>>>>> Everything else on FX

  11. #511
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Last season, everyone b*tched that there wasn't enough action. Now there's tons of action and people are acting like Rick going nuts and seeing a hallucination of Lori is the last straw?

    LOL, okay.

    Does the show have flaws? Sure, but it's still better than the vast majority of sh*t on TV. I personally have no idea why crap like Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men consistently win Emmy awards over shows like It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

    I like zombies, and The Walking Dead is an entertaining show about zombies. Pretty refreshing if you ask me, especially since there hasn't been a remotely decent zombie movie made since the late 80's/early 90's.

    How many cop dramas and ER shows can you take?

    I've always loved zombies and I love this show about zombies, but yeah, it's definitely flawed. I think it's been poor writing at times. The Michonne character is a big example. On the Talking Dead, they are finally picking up on some other things like how they are all great marksmen and seemingly have an endless supply of ammo.

    Yesterday's first 50 minutes reminded me of the first half of the season at the farm. Not going anywhere. The last 10 minutes were awesome though.

    I thought the first half of this season was great. The rest of this season looks promising. It's a flawed show, but still one of the best on air. Not everything can be the Wire or Breaking Bad.

  12. #512
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia >>>>>>>>>> Everything else on FX
    Justified and Sons are their two best shows, IMO.

    Sunny is getting worse but it's a completely different type of show and therefore not comparable...

  13. #513
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Justified and Sons are their two best shows, IMO.

    Sunny is getting worse but it's a completely different type of show and therefore not comparable...

    I thought this past season was their best in years.

  14. #514
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    25,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Justified and Sons are their two best shows, IMO.

    Sunny is getting worse but it's a completely different type of show and therefore not comparable...
    Disagree

    But then again, it's all a matter of taste.

    Like I said, I personally don't find these big network comedies like Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, 30 Rock, Two Broke Girls, etc (which my wife loves) to be very funny at all. Meanwhile I'd put the first 5-6 seasons of Sunny right up there with the prime years of Seinfeld.

    That's basically what Sunny is, a more raunchy vulgar version of Seinfeld.

  15. #515
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,995
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Disagree

    But then again, it's all a matter of taste.

    Like I said, I personally don't find these big network comedies like Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, 30 Rock, Two Broke Girls, etc (which my wife loves) to be very funny at all. Meanwhile I'd put the first 5-6 seasons of Sunny right up there with the prime years of Seinfeld.

    That's basically what Sunny is, a more raunchy vulgar version of Seinfeld.
    Terrible. You can't even compare these shows with the aforementioned on FX and AMC.

  16. #516
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,121
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia >>>>>>>>>> Everything else on FX
    Sunny isn't nearly as good as it once was, imo.

    Justified, and nothing is even that close.

  17. #517
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dog Penny has been infected.



    _

  18. #518
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like how the dog has human lips, lol.

  19. #519
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting take on who the driver of the zombie truck was, however I just think it was a random who cares if he/she gets eaten character. Wierd that they didnt show person getting shot or ate???

    And what happened to the 4 people in the cell block?? Rick freaked out, saw the ghost and yelled at them to leave, did they??? Or are they still there???

  20. #520
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,816
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    interesting take on who the driver of the zombie truck was, however I just think it was a random who cares if he/she gets eaten character. Wierd that they didnt show person getting shot or ate???

    And what happened to the 4 people in the cell block?? Rick freaked out, saw the ghost and yelled at them to leave, did they??? Or are they still there???
    It wasn't Andrea, so it really didn't matter who was driving the truck.

    The four people left the jail. It was confirmed on the Talking Dead

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us